Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who's the Best Team in the NFL?

+2
Joanimaroni
Sal
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who's the Best Team in the NFL? Empty Who's the Best Team in the NFL? 12/16/2012, 11:38 pm

Sal

Sal

San Fran.

Told ya.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I like the Bronco's.

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:I like the Bronco's.

Me too, cause I like Peyton

But San Fran is better.

Ya... I find myself pulling for the broncos too. The pats are good... but I hate em. I like the texans too... but not sure they can win it all.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PkrBum wrote:Ya... I find myself pulling for the broncos too. The pats are good... but I hate em. I like the texans too... but not sure they can win it all.

I was looking for an NFL Quarterback Jersey...they were all at least $99.95 except for Sanchez his was selling for $59.95.

6Who's the Best Team in the NFL? Empty 12/17/2012, 12:24 am

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Ya... I find myself pulling for the broncos too. The pats are good... but I hate em. I like the texans too... but not sure they can win it all.

I was looking for an NFL Quarterback Jersey...they were all at least $99.95 except for Sanchez his was selling for $59.95.

That made me LOL!!

Where O'Where is Touchdown Jebus??

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Wanna buy one?

Who's the Best Team in the NFL? Sanche11
Nike Mark Sanchez New York Jets Game Jersey - Green

Regular Price: $99.95

Sale Price: $59.99

Sal

Sal

Ummm ...

nevermind ...

Sal

Sal

What I said ...

10Who's the Best Team in the NFL? Empty Re: Who's the Best Team in the NFL? 12/17/2012, 12:46 am

Yella

Yella

TWho's the Best Team in the NFL? Images10

The Dallas Cowboys. They are God's own team.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

11Who's the Best Team in the NFL? Empty Re: Who's the Best Team in the NFL? 12/17/2012, 12:48 am

2seaoat

Bad day....my Bears go beaten like a drum by an improving Green Bay team....I went all in on a pair of duces.......and T called me retarded.......hmmmm there is some consistency in all these observations.

SF with the Smith boyz on defense is a very good team. I see a great deal of parity....and I hate to say this.....but with Rogers....never count Green Bay out.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Me, I only watch football on Saturdays.....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

13Who's the Best Team in the NFL? Empty Re: Who's the Best Team in the NFL? 12/17/2012, 11:45 am

I think my avatar speaks for itself. But on another note, SF IMHO is going to be the team to beat. Since they made the QB change from Alex Smith to Colin Kaepernick, they have been a whole different team.

14Who's the Best Team in the NFL? Empty Re: Who's the Best Team in the NFL? 12/17/2012, 12:31 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Hard to say as week to week seems to bring crazier and crazier results. Before last night, I thought it was New England for sure. It may still be New England once they get Gronk back.

It's definitely one of these teams: New England, San Francisco, Green Bay, Denver, or perhaps even Seattle. They have hung 50+ on their opponents for the last two weeks. Their D can hang with the best in the NFL and Russel Wilson is flying under the radar. Elite running back, elite wide receiver, elite defense, and and a QB that is starting to grasp the offense.

I'm keeping my Falcons out of this list as they have been too inconsistent.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Clay Matthews is off the injured list...and that is a good thing.

Yella wrote:TWho's the Best Team in the NFL? Images10

I have never really liked the Cowboys but I did have a lot of respect for them. That is until yesterday when they allowed Jerry Brown to roam the sidelines during their game against the Steelers. He should be in jail instead of walking the sidelines, but of course that is fodder for another thread.

Yella

Yella

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

I have never really liked the Cowboys but I did have a lot of respect for them. That is until yesterday when they allowed Jerry Brown to roam the sidelines during their game against the Steelers. He should be in jail instead of walking the sidelines, but of course that is fodder for another thread.

I had a sorta negative take on that too, hopefully he will learn a bitter lesson with this horrible event and will pull up.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Yella wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

I had a sorta negative take on that too, hopefully he will learn a bitter lesson with this horrible event and will pull up.

Especially when they have all kinds of plans and procedures (designated drivers and such) to try and prevent their players from doing something stupid....the players are an investment. Perhaps they need babysitters. Two lives ruined.

Sal

Sal

Jerry Brown is the player who died.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:Jerry Brown is the player who died.

Then WTH was he doing on the sidelines?

Sal wrote:Jerry Brown is the player who died.

You are correct, mea culpa. Josh Brent walked the sidelines.

Joani, I guess we were seeing a ghost............... Embarassed

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum