Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cox Cable Internet Service Totally Sucks!!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

The Cox Webmail system has been down since about 7:00 PM Friday night and will likely be down at least until tomorrow. This totally sucks.

They keep providing lame excuses for the outage. My Cox email address is one of my primary means of electronic communication, too.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

I have Mediacom and it does the same thing twice a month.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:The Cox Webmail system has been down since about 7:00 PM Friday night and will likely be down at least until tomorrow. This totally sucks.

They keep providing lame excuses for the outage. My Cox email address is one of my primary means of electronic communication, too.

That is one of the reasons that I do not rely on Cox mail as my primary email address. Cox internet is still the best around for this area, but they have a lot of work to do to get their POP and SMTP servers up to snuff.

As for their internet service(sans email) I have never had a serious issue with them.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm with ghost on this one. Cox is my ISP too and I don't use it for my email either. And the internet connection has been very reliable and consistently fast since I went back to it about a year ago.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I had mediacom for years, every time I had an outage for more than 5-6 hours that was not due to weather, I called and made sure I got an adjustment on my bill. I think they hated me as much as I hated them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum