Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

N. korean satellite out of control.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Where will it land? Here? DC? Did they plan it that way?
Didn't the news originally say it was a rocket test and not a satellite.

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/12/15866530-north-korean-satellite-tumbling-out-of-control-us-officials-say?lite

What goes up, must come down.

Don't worry. They will give it another try soon I'm sure. Not like anyone is trying to stop them.

2seaoat

Don't worry. They will give it another try soon I'm sure. Not like anyone is trying to stop them.

I am open to suggestions on how you plan to stop them.....I think a great many people over the last 15 years would certainly listen to any rational ideas on how to stop North Korea.......they have tried unilateral talks, and over the last decade they have insisted that China be part of the talks.....but we have 38k Americans sitting on a time bomb....so any suggestion you have would be greatly appreciated.....seriously....if you think something can be done.....lets hear it.

Korea is a very interesting place. A lot happens that never makes the American news.

12 February: 2ID patrol (3–23 Infantry) ambushed south of DMZ. One U.S. KIA; unknown KPA losses.
5 April: 2ID guard post engaged KPA infiltrators south of DMZ. No U.S. losses; five KPA KIA.
29 April: 2ID patrol ambushed KPA infiltrators south of DMZ. No U.S. losses; one KPA KIA, one KPA WIA, one KPA captured.
22 May: 2ID barracks (1–23 Infantry) demolished by daylight explosion south of DMZ. Two U.S. KIA, seventeen U.S. WIA.
10 August: 7ID construction team (B Company 2/31st Inf. 7th ID) ambushed well south of DMZ in daylight. Three U.S. KIA, sixteen U.S. WIA, one WIA later died of his wounds at 121st EVAC; unknown KPA losses.
22 August: 2ID jeep destroyed by mine and ambush south of DMZ. One U.S. KIA, one U.S. WIA; unknown KPA losses.
28 August: Eighth Army construction team (76th Engineers) ambushed in daylight near the Joint Security Area but still south of the DMZ. Two U.S. KIA, two KATUSA KIA, fourteen U.S. WIA, nine KATUSA WIA, three civilians WIA; unknown KPA losses.
29 August: 2ID jeep destroyed by mine south of DMZ. Three U.S. KIA, five U.S. WIA; no KPA losses.
7 October: 2ID patrol boat ambushed on Imjin River south of DMZ. One U.S. KIA; unknown KPA losses.
[edit]1968
20–21 January: 31 North Korean commandos crossed the border disguised as South Korean soldiers in an attempt to assassinate President Park Chung Hee at The Blue House. The failed Blue House Raid mission by Unit 124 resulted in 28 commandos killed, two presumed dead, and the last captured. 68 South Koreans were killed and 66 wounded, including about 24 civilians. Three Americans were killed and another three wounded in an attempt to prevent the commandos from escaping back via the DMZ.[36]
22 January: U.S. 2nd Infantry Division guard post engaged by KPA infiltrators. Three U.S. WIA; unknown KPA losses.
23 January: Seizure of the USS Pueblo (AGER-2) off the east coast of North Korea. One U.S. KIA.
24 January: 2ID position (1–23 Infantry) attacked south of DMZ by KPA Unit 124 exfiltrators. Two U.S. KIA; three KPA WIA.
26 January: 2ID defensive position (2–72 Armor) attacked south of DMZ by KPA Unit 124 exfiltrators
29 January: 2ID patrols and outposts engaged and repulsed four teams of KPA infiltrators. No U.S. losses; unknown KPA losses.
6 February: 2ID guard post attacked. No U.S. losses; one KPA WIA.
27 March: 2ID reaction forces and ROK 25th Infantry Division ambushed KPA infiltrators. No U.S. losses; three KPA KIA.
14 April: U.S. Army Support Group truck ambushed south of the Joint Security Area in daylight. Two U.S. KIA, two KATUSA KIA, two U.S. WIA; unknown KPA losses.
21 April: 7ID patrol (2nd Battalion, 31st Infantry Regiment)) engaged KPA infiltrator company in the DMZ. One U.S. KIA, three U.S. WIA; five KPA KIA, fifteen KPA WIA.
27 April: 7ID patrol (2–31 Infantry) ambushed in the DMZ. One KATUSA KIA, two U.S. WIA; unknown KPA losses.
3 July: 2ID patrol ambushed in the DMZ. One U.S. WIA; unknown KPA losses.
20 July: 2ID patrol ambushed in the DMZ. One U.S. KIA; unknown KPA losses. 7ID patrol (1st Battalion, 32nd Infantry Regiment) ambushed in the DMZ. One U.S. KIA; unknown KPA losses.
21 July: 2ID patrol (2nd Battalion, 38th Infantry Regiment) ambushed in the DMZ. One U.S. WIA, one KATUSA WIA.
30 July: 2ID patrol (3–23 Infantry) ambushed in the DMZ. One U.S. KIA, three U.S. WIA; unknown KPA losses.
5 August: 2ID patrol (1–38 Infantry) ambushed south of the DMZ in daylight. One U.S. KIA, four U.S. WIA; one KPA KIA.
18 August: 7ID patrol (1–32 Infantry) ambushed south of the DMZ. Two U.S. KIA; two KPA WIA.
19 September: 2ID patrols (2–38 Infantry) and quick reaction forces (4th Squadron, 7th Cavalry Regiment, 2nd Battalion, 9th Infantry Regiment (Mechanized), and the 2nd Division Counter Agent Company) isolated and destroyed KPA infiltrator squad. Two KATUSA KIA, six KATUSA WIA; four KPA KIA, one KPA WIA.
27 September: 2ID jeep ambushed in the DMZ. Two U.S. KIA; unknown KPA losses.
3 October: 7ID guard post (1–31 Infantry) engaged KPA exfiltrator south of DMZ. No U.S. losses; one KPA KIA.
5 October: 2ID patrol ambushed in the DMZ. One U.S. KIA, two U.S. WIA; unknown KPA losses.
10 October: 2ID boat patrol engaged KPA infiltrator crossing the Imjin River. No U.S. losses; one KPA KIA.
11 October: 2ID patrol ambushed KPA infiltrators in the DMZ. No U.S. losses; two KPA KIA.
23 October: 2ID patrol engaged KPA infiltrators in the DMZ. One U.S. KIA, five U.S. WIA; one KPA KIA.
30 October: Ulchin-Samcheok (Gangwon-do) landings by 120 men of KPA Unit 124; 110 of them were killed, 7 were captured and 3 escaped. 40 ROKA and Police were KIA and 23 civilians were killed[37]
[edit]1969

2seaoat wrote:Don't worry. They will give it another try soon I'm sure. Not like anyone is trying to stop them.

I am open to suggestions on how you plan to stop them.....I think a great many people over the last 15 years would certainly listen to any rational ideas on how to stop North Korea.......they have tried unilateral talks, and over the last decade they have insisted that China be part of the talks.....but we have 38k Americans sitting on a time bomb....so any suggestion you have would be greatly appreciated.....seriously....if you think something can be done.....lets hear it.

I have no plan or desire to stop them. Thought you were the one with all the answers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum