Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Was anyone watching the Today Show moments ago?

+2
Bluebonnet
Hospital Bob
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The lead story was the Oregon mall shooting. Two young eyewitnesses were on the scene and being interviewed by remote.
One of them said "I saw some elderly people duck behind the Taco restaurant in the food court. One of them looked to be 50 or 60."

My god is 50 now "elderly"?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

And now it's on to the second lead story. Which is that this clown...

Was anyone watching the Today Show moments ago? 10korea2-span-articleInline

... actually launched an ICBM which put a satellite in orbit. And did so while the whole country is starving (except for him and his cohorts at the top).

Please tell me none of this is actually happening. Because if it is I'm going back to bed and get under the covers.

Bluebonnet

Bob wrote:The lead story was the Oregon mall shooting. Two young eyewitnesses were on the scene and being interviewed by remote.
One of them said "I saw some elderly people duck behind the Taco restaurant in the food court. One of them looked to be 50 or 60."

We are all the same age, just at different times.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Soleil wrote:

Amen to that. I've often said that, unlike race and gender and ethnicity and sexual orientation and every other prejudice, "age prejudice" is the only prejudice in which those who practice it will themselves eventually become the objects of it (if they live long enough).
I call it "the karma prejudice". lol

2seaoat

I am finding with the aging process that a person begins to become invisible. I have friends who are not socializing as much as in their 40s and 50s. Their volunteer work and their business associations are winding down. It should be interesting. The babyboomers will kick and scream to the end.....but in the end.....we will simply be ignored......old.....tired....and irrelevant. However, it was a hell of a ride........and with the time I have left.....I actually have found some folks who think I am important in their lives......they are called grandchildren.....but alas.....when they become teenagers....they too will look at the invisible....and so it goes.....like it always has gone, and that is the beauty of it.

Bob wrote:
Soleil wrote:

Amen to that. I've often said that, unlike race and gender and ethnicity and sexual orientation and every other prejudice, "age prejudice" is the only prejudice in which those who practice it will themselves eventually become the objects of it (if they live long enough).
I call it "the karma prejudice". lol

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I stopped trusting Bob Zimmerman when he turned 31.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob wrote:The lead story was the Oregon mall shooting. Two young eyewitnesses were on the scene and being interviewed by remote.

Dammit

Nekochan

Nekochan

Double dammit.

Just wait...those younguns' old age days are coming! Faster than they know!!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Nekochan wrote:Double dammit.

Just wait...those younguns' old age days are coming! Faster than they know!!

Yikes you got a negative for that comment. You must have a jealous follower.

Nekochan

Nekochan

That's just Sal. He likes to follow me around and give me negatives. I guess it's ok, if it makes his day.

Sal

Sal

Nekochan wrote:That's just Sal. He likes to follow me around and give me negatives. I guess it's ok, if it makes his day.

STFU, you narcissistic POS.

Go to my statistics and see if my negative votes have changed much since the last time you made that accusation.

Idiot.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sal, I don't keep track of your negative votes. I just know when I checked, weeks ago, you had over 1000. I haven't posted much recently, so if you're saving your negatives for me, there would not have been that many recently.
Your name is the only one that consistently shows up at the bottom of the page when I get the negatives.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:That's just Sal. He likes to follow me around and give me negatives. I guess it's ok, if it makes his day.

Go to my statistics and see if my negative votes have changed much since the last time you made that accusation.

Idiot.

Wow you sound just like TT.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Joanimaroni wrote:
Sal wrote:

Idiot.

Yes, he does.

Sal

Sal

And, you two sound like you're in love.

Better him than me.

I'm not into ditzy old shrews.

LMAO!

maroni grunted....

Wow you sound just like TT. [/quote]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Wow. You suck just like she does.

But as for serial slander and childish taunting, you gotter beat hands down.

Sal wrote:And, you two sound like you're in love.

Better him than me.

I'm not into ditzy old shrews.

LMAO!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Me neither.

You should see them together. One is an ugly fat hulking arrogant bottom feeder, and the other one is just an arrogant bottom feeder.

I'll let you figure out which is witch (sic).

Bob wrote:And now it's on to the second lead story. Which is that this clown...

... actually launched an ICBM which put a satellite in orbit. And did so while the whole country is starving (except for him and his cohorts at the top).

Please tell me none of this is actually happening. Because if it is I'm going back to bed and get under the covers.

Shooting one high into the air hoping it gets to enough altitude is one thing, but actually shooting one at a target hoping to hit within 500 feet of its intended actual geocoordinate is another.

I am going to give you a positive Very Happy

Nekochan

Nekochan

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

I am going to give you a positive Very Happy

I love you

Nekochan

Nekochan

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Shooting one high into the air hoping it gets to enough altitude is one thing, but actually shooting one at a target hoping to hit within 500 feet of its intended actual geocoordinate is another.

But you can bet that Japan is not happy. And what happens when they do get it right?

Nekochan wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

But you can bet that Japan is not happy. And what happens when they do get it right?

Anything that is perceived to be a real threat will be shot down.

Was anyone watching the Today Show moments ago? Cm1vn10

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

W_T_M wrote:maroni grunted....

But as for serial slander and childish taunting, you gotter beat hands down.[/quote]

STALKER

Joanimaroni wrote:
W_T_M wrote:maroni grunted....

But as for serial slander and childish taunting, you gotter beat hands down.

STALKER

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

SLUT...
[/quote]

in edit...

It's sad that a supposedly grown woman stalks me around using childish taunts like TT, but I guess your urine fetish gets the best of you. In fact, you ;love playing in the piss of others, dontcha....?

Get up and wipe your chin, and if want to keep this going, it's totally your call slut. And I do feel accurate in my assessment, according to the Catholic Church. You aren't allowed to even take communion and you live in adultery. Sounds like a relapsed Catholic slut to me.

So as long as you keep running that slutty mouth, calling me a stalker, expect the kind of respect you so richly deserve.

NUN (sic)...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum