Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

humanzee......conspiracy theory....Alex and Jessie

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

I am watching Direct TV conspiracy theory.....and they are making Humanzies in Georgia to create an army which can control America.......I am not joking.....there is even a Wikipedia entry........Alex and Jessie....precious.........they are a national treasury.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:I am watching Direct TV conspiracy theory.....and they are making Humanzies in Georgia to create an army which can control America.......I am not joking.....there is even a Wikipedia entry........Alex and Jessie....precious.........they are a national treasury.
Alex and Jessie give us all the true facts that the obamamania mainstream media are covering up. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if obama is making humanzees in georgia.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Looks like it's just as we feared. Goldman Sachs is behind it all.

Last night on an all new episode of Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory on Tru TV, Jesse and his team were on the hunt for humanzee. Human-chimpanzee hybrids allegedly being produced by our government, through DARPA, at the Yerkes National Primate Research Center in Lawrenceville, Georgia. Animal cruelty investigator, Chris DeRose, tells Jesse about chimera experiments involving breeding sheep with human livers, mice with human brains, pigs with human blood and other ′Manimal′ hybrids. Are these ′parahumans′ being genetically modified to create a supply of human organs for medical transplants? Or is our government preparing an army of ′chuman′ super-soldiers to suppress, and even eat, a rebellious citizenry should the nation default on its debts to Goldman Sachs? ]Last night on an all new episode of Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory on Tru TV, Jesse and his team were on the hunt for humanzee. Human-chimpanzee hybrids allegedly being produced by our government, through DARPA, at the Yerkes National Primate Research Center in Lawrenceville, Georgia. Animal cruelty investigator, Chris DeRose, tells Jesse about chimera experiments involving breeding sheep with human livers, mice with human brains, pigs with human blood and other ′Manimal′ hybrids. Are these ′parahumans′ being genetically modified to create a supply of human organs for medical transplants? Or is our government preparing an army of ′chuman′ super-soldiers to suppress, and even eat, a rebellious citizenry should the nation default on its debts to Goldman Sachs?

http://www.rightpundits.com/?p=10783

2seaoat

So it was not a dream......how low can this country drop to have TV shows which focus on stupid......Jessie is fried.....certifiable fried.....but I suppose he is doing his pro wrestling routine.....but when Alex Jones starts talking like they are building a secret army.....WTF......these people are dangerous.....because people believe their crap.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

That's right you geniuses drink your floride water suck your aspartame GMOs and take your mercury laced vaccines. The world is too crowded already by too many trousered apes.

2seaoat

The world is too crowded already by too many trousered apes.

Classic Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum