Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Heads up on some good Music Frank Patti Jr.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Frank Jr is a hell of a good musician (Drums), I bet this is going be a good event. I know I am going

Frank Patti
Just an update on Saturday Dec 15ths festivities: This is a charity event and open to the public. Santa and his elves will be on the patio taking pictures, along with Frank Jr. and his band and also Father Lacari. Event starting around 11 am until 4 pm. We will have the final details this afternoon regarding the time. Again, this is an event for charity and open to the public.....EVERYONE is invited. We hope to see you there and HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM THE STAFF OF JOE PATTI SEAFOOD.

hallmarkgrad wrote:Frank Jr is a hell of a good musician (Drums), I bet this is going be a good event. I know I am going

Frank Patti
Just an update on Saturday Dec 15ths festivities: This is a charity event and open to the public. Santa and his elves will be on the patio taking pictures, along with Frank Jr. and his band and also Father Lacari. Event starting around 11 am until 4 pm. We will have the final details this afternoon regarding the time. Again, this is an event for charity and open to the public.....EVERYONE is invited. We hope to see you there and HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM THE STAFF OF JOE PATTI SEAFOOD.

Where is this going to be Georgie Boy? At Joe Patti's? Take some pics as I'm not gonna be in town then... (We'll be hosting a wedding reception for my son Nicholas and his bride).

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum