Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Last Romney Supporter Finally Abandons Ship

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

Last Romney Supporter Finally Abandons Ship Tattoo10

Two weeks after telling ABC News he did not “regret the tattoo at all” the man who got the Romney ‘R’ logo tattooed on his face for an eBay bid of $15,000 has changed his mind.

“I had a little change of heart,” Eric Hartsburg confessed, saying he will now have the tattoo removed.

Hartsburg said he could live with touting the logo of a losing candidate, but what pushed him over the edge were Romney’s comments that President Obama won the election by giving “gifts” to certain constituencies.

“I could deal with being a part of a losing campaign, but to still stand behind Gov. Romney with the positions he’s taken post-election with the blame game instead,” Hartsburg said. “To be such a sore loser about it, to me I can’t walk around representing that.”

The tattoo was meant to make politics more fun, Hartsburg said, but since Romney made those remarks strangers have been shouting lewd comments and hissing at Hartsburg on the street.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/11/wrestler-will-have-romney-face-tattoo-removed/

Ummmm, hey face tattoo guy …. don’t you think strangers were shouting and hissing at you because YOU HAD A GIANT IDIOTIC ROMNEY/RYAN FACE TATTOO?

Face tattoo guy is a key target for people to laugh at because face tattoo guy is a giant tool.

Enjoy lasering your face, face tattoo guy!!

knothead

knothead

Sal wrote:Last Romney Supporter Finally Abandons Ship Tattoo10

Two weeks after telling ABC News he did not “regret the tattoo at all” the man who got the Romney ‘R’ logo tattooed on his face for an eBay bid of $15,000 has changed his mind.

“I had a little change of heart,” Eric Hartsburg confessed, saying he will now have the tattoo removed.

Hartsburg said he could live with touting the logo of a losing candidate, but what pushed him over the edge were Romney’s comments that President Obama won the election by giving “gifts” to certain constituencies.

“I could deal with being a part of a losing campaign, but to still stand behind Gov. Romney with the positions he’s taken post-election with the blame game instead,” Hartsburg said. “To be such a sore loser about it, to me I can’t walk around representing that.”

The tattoo was meant to make politics more fun, Hartsburg said, but since Romney made those remarks strangers have been shouting lewd comments and hissing at Hartsburg on the street.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/11/wrestler-will-have-romney-face-tattoo-removed/

Ummmm, hey face tattoo guy …. don’t you think strangers were shouting and hissing at you because YOU HAD A GIANT IDIOTIC ROMNEY/RYAN FACE TATTOO?

Face tattoo guy is a key target for people to laugh at because face tattoo guy is a giant tool.

Enjoy lasering your face, face tattoo guy!!

Is that bling on his face?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum