Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another teen shot.....sitting in the backseat of a car listening to music outside a convenience store

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/state/jordan-davis-michael-dunn-loud-music-shooting-case-nothing-like-trayvon-martin-case-lawyers-say

Mistakes are mistakes....but some mistakes are by tragic design........

2seaoat wrote:http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/state/jordan-davis-michael-dunn-loud-music-shooting-case-nothing-like-trayvon-martin-case-lawyers-say

Mistakes are mistakes....but some mistakes are by tragic design........

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

If their "music" was what I suspect it to have been....vulgar, espousing violence, and full of misogynous hate...I also would have been offended. I've had the same experience many times, with my Mother, my Wife, or my Daughter in the vehicle. The answer is to extricate yourself from the situation, NOT to pull out a gun and claim self defense when you execute an unarmed public nuisance.

Let me guess...he was also wearing baggy pants hanging low....? That alone is cause to shoot his wanna be gangster butt, but it's just not an option in a sane mind.

I loved this from his lawyer...

"That's ridiculous. Michael is not a vigilante," the attorney said. "He's a brilliant software developer. It was never his intention to kill anyone."

Perfect. See, he fired 8 warning shots into a moving vehicle because he only wanted to wound them...a little...somewhat...maybe.

Let's play what if.

Place a drunk redneck at a convenience store gas island, with Trace Adkins blaring out at ear splitting decibels. An offended black male takes a gun and shoots the redneck, dead freaking deadski. At a press conference we hear this absurdity.....

"That's ridiculous. Michael is not a vigilante," the attorney said. "He's a brilliant software developer. It was never his intention to kill anyone."

This stand your ground BS sure does put a lot of folk under the ground they were standing on.

Racist geek + gun in car = dead folk X jail sentence - any future.

It's a simple equation for simple minded gun violence apologists.

This guy has no defense.Simply saying you felt threatened w/o evidence of a gun is one of the catch 22's of this law. You better be damned sure your life is threatened before you pull that gun. Simply yelling threats is not enough.The guy's going to prison.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum