Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here at PDF

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you, your families and loved ones.

I hope you all have a home to go to where you can enjoy one of my favorite holidays (just behind Independence Day, Veteran's Day and Memorial Day), and that no one will be sitting at home alone or going down to eat the Thanksgiving supper @The Z. The last year I was in Florida, I spent Thanksgiving w/my (now ex) boyfriend's family. After supper &c were done, he and I headed to The Z to have a drink... the Thanksgiving buffet (while delicious... I had to sample it!) and the whole scene was really depressing and sad to me. But better perhaps for some than spending the holiday alone, which I have done on several occasions.

I am so very thankful this year to finally (after 8-years in Florida and Kansas) be home and spending Thanksgiving with my family. My sisters can't make it, but my brothers will be there, along w/my granny and two of my uncles. And of course, my parents. I love you

sunny

Happy Thanksgiving,Rice. I am on my way to Walmart to get some stuff for tomorrow. I know there's going to be tons of people. UGH!

Dreamsglore wrote:Happy Thanksgiving,Rice. I am on my way to Walmart to get some stuff for tomorrow. I know there's going to be tons of people. UGH!

Thank you, Dreams! I still have to go all the way to town (it is a long drive) and pick up some things to take out to my folks' house tomorrow. I have been putting it off ALL DAY. Ugh! I HATE going to the grocery store! However, it is only 1838 PST, so I still have more time to put it off. Suspect

Everybody have a good one. All is good.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here at PDF Happy-Thanksgiving-Day-From-Samantha-Endora-bewitched-2915030-800-600

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Happy Thanksgiving. Rice I am so glad you will be with your family...it's been a long time and I know they will be so glad to have you home.

I did most of my prep work today and will start again in the early morning. I just love having family and friends here. Even had time to make some goodies for the deputies.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Happy Thanksgiving, rice.

no stress

no stress

Joanimaroni wrote:Happy Thanksgiving. Rice I am so glad you will be with your family...it's been a long time and I know they will be so glad to have you home.

I did most of my prep work today and will start again in the early morning. I just love having family and friends here. Even had time to make some goodies for the deputies.

Thanks, Joani. I am VERY excited about being home for the holidays, especially Thanksgiving. I am not a huge fan of Christmas because I am very shy in-person, and have always felt extremely uncomfortable receiving gifts. I *hate* my birthday... always have. But on Christmas, I just look forward to my granny's (Christmas Eve) and Mom and Dad's amazing cooking. And family, of course.

No doubt you will have a whole house full tomorrow Joani, and I know it will be a great spread. So good of you to have made some goodies for the deputies. I love you

Bob wrote:Happy Thanksgiving, rice.

Thanks, Bobbo. Check your PMs in a minute or two.

Gunz wrote:[SandlerThanksgiving]

Be safe, Gunz.... and watch your six.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Lurch wrote:Happy Thanksgiving!!

You too, Sweetness! I hope you have a great day with your family and/or friends.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here at PDF Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRo64Fbm0m8df_Cdzh86tToAAsPoengZHhWb0C9JixSFjwqmN7Sdw

Have a Happy Thanksgiving Riceme.

*****WARM SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jJcslUEYbs

Smile

Damaged Eagle wrote:Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here at PDF Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRo64Fbm0m8df_Cdzh86tToAAsPoengZHhWb0C9JixSFjwqmN7Sdw

Have a Happy Thanksgiving Riceme.

*****WARM SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jJcslUEYbs

Smile

Thank you, DE. You, too!

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

cheers

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

riceme wrote:Happy Thanksgiving to all of you, your families and loved ones.

I hope you all have a home to go to where you can enjoy one of my favorite holidays (just behind Independence Day, Veteran's Day and Memorial Day), and that no one will be sitting at home alone or going down to eat the Thanksgiving supper @The Z. The last year I was in Florida, I spent Thanksgiving w/my (now ex) boyfriend's family. After supper &c were done, he and I headed to The Z to have a drink... the Thanksgiving buffet (while delicious... I had to sample it!) and the whole scene was really depressing and sad to me. But better perhaps for some than spending the holiday alone, which I have done on several occasions.

I am so very thankful this year to finally (after 8-years in Florida and Kansas) be home and spending Thanksgiving with my family. My sisters can't make it, but my brothers will be there, along w/my granny and two of my uncles. And of course, my parents. I love you

sunny

Rice, what is the "Z"? It is, like, Z-man's house or something? Should we all be going to Z's house for dessert or sumthin'?

And I am so very glad you will be spend Thanksgiving with your family! I love you

Happy Thanksgiving..!!

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Happy Thanksgiving, Rice...and everyone else.

PBulldog2 wrote:

Rice, what is the "Z"? It is, like, Z-man's house or something? Should we all be going to Z's house for dessert or sumthin'?

And I am so very glad you will be spend Thanksgiving with your family! I love you

LOL! I know you gotta be jokin' cos you've lived in Pensacola for so long, PB. Ohhh, right, but you don't drink! It's The Azalea Cocktail Lounge, aka The Z. Great bar.

Thank you, ma'am, and Thanksgiving was fantastic... I'll give you the deets later.

Hope everyone else had a wonderful Thanksgiving as well!!

PkrBum wrote:Happy Thanksgiving..!!

(oops, I clicked the wrong button Embarassed )

Happy Thanksgiving, Pkr!!

Gobble, gobble!

Floridatexan wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving, Rice...and everyone else.

Happy Thanksgiving, FT! Hope you had a great day!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum