Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Since Seaoat is bringing up President's from the past....who is your favorite?

+5
Bluebonnet
KarlRove
knothead
gulfbeachbandit
PBulldog2
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I like Jackson myself.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Teddy Roosevelt:

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat."

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

The one after the one we have now. I hope.

knothead

knothead

1st Washington
2nd Lincoln
3rd FDR
4th Reagan
5th Obama

KarlRove

KarlRove

salinski wrote:The one after the one we have now. I hope.

LOLOLOL

Bluebonnet

Jefferson. Polymath and the Louisiana Territory.
Washington, even though most military men make lousy presidents. The fact he chose to wear a brown suit to his inauguration cancels out some of that prejudice.
Madison. Smart as heck and NOT a lawyer.

knothead

knothead

Soleil wrote:Jefferson. Polymath and the Louisiana Territory.
Washington, even though most military men make lousy presidents. The fact he chose to wear a brown suit to his inauguration cancels out some of that prejudice.
Madison. Smart as heck and NOT a lawyer.

LOLOL

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com/2012/02/20/indian-killer-andrew-jackson-deserves-top-spot-on-worst-us-presidents-list-98997

------------

Figures.

9Since Seaoat is bringing up President's from the past....who is your favorite? Empty :) 11/17/2012, 9:37 pm

surfnrg

surfnrg

TR

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

surfnrg wrote:TR

FDR

Born_ n_ RaisedNPcola

Besides Lincoln

President Truman - "The buck stops here"

President Ike - warned us of the Military Industrial Complex and the present day NEOCONS. We have not listen to his warnings

2seaoat

Lincoln.......I think George Washington is a close second, but Lincoln saved this country, and was every man. Go to the Lincoln movie......do not hesitate.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum