Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seaoat - Georgia/Alabama Prediction

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

....I need to watch Georgia one more time before I make any predictions......

SO, so you are going to rate UGA by them playing a weak Georgia Southern team, that has played no one. even in their own conference?

I was going to reply to your post in the thread where you posted, but I did not want to change the subject there.

2seaoat

I have a poker game when the game is going to be played and I have to see if I can break away and watch just a little of the game. I just do not understand their big loss to South Carolina. I am sold on their offense, but would like to see more of their defense.

You are correct that is not going to be a good indicator, but as a sad Auburn fan, I saw enough of their offense last week to be genuinely impressed. I think Alabama's defense is over rated when talking a pass game, but they have a solid offense, and I simply do not know if Georgia is going to be able to keep up with the tide.....my heart says I want to see Georgia stomp the tide, but my brain is not quite there.

KarlRove

KarlRove

BAMA....

They will not lose another game this season. They are pissed and I imagine practices have been hades this week.

KarlRove wrote:BAMA....

They will not lose another game this season. They are pissed and I imagine practices have been hades this week.

Hello pacepup. Why the change of handles....?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

W_T_M wrote:
KarlRove wrote:BAMA....

Hello pacepup. Why the change of handles....?

So he can give his other sock plusses.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

Georgia.....all the way.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum