Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obamacare a disaster for America

+2
Hospital Bob
TEOTWAWKI
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/15-reasons-why-the-obamacare-decision-is-a-mind-blowing-disaster-for-america

#3 The IRS is now going to be given the task of hunting down and penalizing millions of Americans that do not have any health insurance. In fact, the Obama administration has given the IRS 500 million extra dollars "outside the normal appropriations process" to help them enforce the provisions of Obamacare that they are in charge of overseeing.

#4 Obamacare imposes more than 20 new taxes on the American people. You can find a comprehensive list of Obamacare taxes right here. If you love paying higher taxes, then you are going to absolutely love Obamacare once it is fully implemented.

#5 In an attempt to "control costs" and "promote efficiency", Obamacare limits the treatment options that doctors and patients can consider. This is likely to result in a decrease in life expectancy in the United States.

Crying or Very sad Mad

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/15-reasons-why-the-obamacare-decision-is-a-mind-blowing-disaster-for-america

#3 The IRS is now going to be given the task of hunting down and penalizing millions of Americans that do not have any health insurance. In fact, the Obama administration has given the IRS 500 million extra dollars "outside the normal appropriations process" to help them enforce the provisions of Obamacare that they are in charge of overseeing.

#4 Obamacare imposes more than 20 new taxes on the American people. You can find a comprehensive list of Obamacare taxes right here. If you love paying higher taxes, then you are going to absolutely love Obamacare once it is fully implemented.

#5 In an attempt to "control costs" and "promote efficiency", Obamacare limits the treatment options that doctors and patients can consider. This is likely to result in a decrease in life expectancy in the United States.

Crying or Very sad Mad
I'm not sure that even what Hitler did to his own people in Germany was as evil and diabolical as this.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ButtMan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/15-reasons-why-the-obamacare-decision-is-a-mind-blowing-disaster-for-america

Crying or Very sad Mad
I'm not sure that even what Hitler did to his own people in Germany was as evil and diabolical as this.

You said Hitler did to his OWN people...NOBODY F'in owns me UNTIL Americans realize that freedom is worth DYING for, someone will attempt to OWN US..F'EM

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
NOBODY F'in owns me UNTIL Americans realize that freedom is worth DYING for, someone will attempt to OWN US..F'EM
If they tries to own me theys gonna get a taste of lead.
And if those muslims comes over here and wants to make me worship allah, that's when I'll show those muslims a thing or two about terrorism.

The peace prize winner has not lowered wars, he has increased them.

The peace prize winner just fucked every body in the country, they just dont know it yet.

I know, I know, they are running around jumping up and down, We Won! We Won! LMAO

It's like winning a black eye in a fixed fight.

My demented part says " I cant wait to see how they feel when their income tax is taken" and the doctor is too busy to see them for 6 months. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

or their private ins goes up, and the cost for each test goes up because so many people are on Gov ins.

This plan does NOTHING to address access to healthcare.

Nothing more than a BIGGER GOV INTRUSION.

Good luck SUCKERS!Twisted Evil

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Don't worry, Romney and the republicans will fix all what ails us. They even say so themselves. And they're a lot bigger big shots than us so who are we to doubt it.
All we have to do is be patient. They'll fix it all soon and we'll be great again.

Last edited by ButtMan on 6/29/2012, 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

no stress

no stress

I'm just waiting on the fallout with my fingers crossed.

ButtMan wrote:Don't worry, Romney and the republicans will fix all what ails us. They even say so themselves. And they're a lot bigger big shots than us so who are we to doubt it.
All we have to do is be patient. They'll fix it all soon and we'll be great again.

ha and ha

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

wild_thing wrote:

ha and ha
you aint gonna be laughin when mayor bloomberger sees your avatar. he gonna tear you a new one.

ButtMan wrote:
wild_thing wrote:

ha and ha
you aint gonna be laughin when mayor bloomberger sees your avatar. he gonna tear you a new one.

If I was a new yorker, I would walk around with a BIG MAC on my head, 2 32 oz cokes in each hand and a fake french fry sticking out of my butt like a cat tail LOLOLOL

ButtMan wrote:

Crying or Very sad Mad

All of that is lies perpetrated by the repugs like death panels. I would have thought you were more intelligent than that-I guess not.

Yella

Yella

Teo, is your healthcare provided by your employer or do you purchase your own?

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yella wrote:Teo, is your healthcare provided by your employer or do you purchase your own?

I pay a portion of it and my employer pays the rest...

Slicef18

Slicef18

ButtMan wrote:

Crying or Very sad Mad

A Little Understanding Of Conservatives Constant Fear
As the "Political Conservatism as Motivated Social Cognition" research pointed out; among the things that motivate Conservatives, the most displayed is fear. If one reflects back to childhood when we would fear there's a monster under the bed or in the closet. Having an adult we trusted reassure us there is no monster would greatly diminish the fear enough to go to sleep. Conservatives do not out-grow that innate fear as they grow older. The problem of having an active fear mechanism today is exacerbated by the fact the individuals they trust as adults keep reassuring them those fear are justified. Limbaugh, Hannity, O"Reilly, Beck. etc. It's not unlike if as a child you were in the dark room with several other kids and the bigger kids repeatedly keep saying, "No lie, there are really monsters in the room, and they'll get you." That is how the world is today for many Conservatives.

Last edited by Slicef18 on 7/1/2012, 6:30 am; edited 2 times in total

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

One of the most dangerous monsters the world knows is a government that has gone criminal. It will create all kinds of deadly laws and regulations to continue it's plundering of the people. You are a fool on the highest order of foolery if you don't grasp that. Democide has killed countless millions . So keep spouting your BS I am not buying any of it.

Slicef18

Slicef18

TEOTWAWKI wrote:One of the most dangerous monsters the world knows is a government that has gone criminal. It will create all kinds of deadly laws and regulations to continue it's plundering of the people. You are a fool on the highest order of foolery if you don't grasp that. Democide has killed countless millions . So keep spouting your BS I am not buying any of it.

Thank you for validating my post relative to the "Political Conservatism as Motivated Social Cognition" research pointed out; among the things that motivate Conservatives, the most displayed is fear.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

It isn't fear it's respect for evil and its use of power but if you want to call it fear like that makes it unreasonable then why not.

So what's the real world like Pollyanna ?

Oh and you look like David .....an old friend of mine...

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:
ButtMan wrote:

Crying or Very sad Mad

All of that is lies perpetrated by the repugs like death panels. I would have thought you were more intelligent than that-I guess not.

Please point out the specific lies you are addressing.

IF there were no death panels, why were they removed when former Governor Sarah Palin exposed them?

IF there were no death panels, why were they then RETURNED to ObamaCare by regulation on December 25, 2010?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

american health care is a disaster. with or without obama or romney or palin or clinton or bush or gingrick or santorum or cain or hannity or ed schultz or any of that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum