Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I didn't do it.

+7
Yella
VectorMan
Joanimaroni
Nekochan
Watcher
Markle
gulfbeachbandit
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

26I didn't do it. - Page 2 Empty Re: I didn't do it. 11/17/2012, 2:41 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

The commissary is so highly regulated. It used to be, not many years ago, that even military reservists did not have full commissary benefits. Now they do, but only because so many have been called up on active duty over the past decade and the military finally decided that it at least needed to give reservists and their families full commissary benefits. But in the case of civilians, they do not easily obtain commissary access. Especially non-federal government employees. Even in the case of federal government employees, they only have commissary benefits if they are on orders, working overseas. And even then, they only have access to commissaries overseas, not when they come back to visit the US.

27I didn't do it. - Page 2 Empty Re: I didn't do it. 11/17/2012, 3:17 pm

OK for you two know it all, here is a scanned commissary receipt that was issued for the purchase that my wife made on 11/15. As you can clearly see it is from the commissary and she used her debit card to pay for the purchase which shows the last 4 digits.

I know you two will dispute this saying that I could have gotten this receipt anywhere, but I certainly would not have ready access to the debit card, so if you want more proof, I'll scan her debit card and redact all but the last 4 digits.

I didn't do it. - Page 2 Commis10

28I didn't do it. - Page 2 Empty Re: I didn't do it. 11/17/2012, 3:28 pm

Ghost You have a PM

29I didn't do it. - Page 2 Empty Re: I didn't do it. 11/17/2012, 3:46 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:OK for you two know it all, here is a scanned commissary receipt that was issued for the purchase that my wife made on 11/15. As you can clearly see it is from the commissary and she used her debit card to pay for the purchase which shows the last 4 digits.

I know you two will dispute this saying that I could have gotten this receipt anywhere, but I certainly would not have ready access to the debit card, so if you want more proof, I'll scan her debit card and redact all but the last 4 digits.

I didn't do it. - Page 2 Commis10

I didn't say that your wife didn't go to the commissary.
If the Base CO is handing out commissary passes to civilians, the Inspector General would probably like to know. Shocked

http://www.commissaries.com/fwahotline.cfm

30I didn't do it. - Page 2 Empty Re: I didn't do it. 11/17/2012, 4:04 pm

If the Base CO is handing out commissary passes to civilians, the Inspector General would probably like to know. Shocked [/quote]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

You should do something about this situation, up to and including stomping your feet, holding your breath, swapping horses in midstream, denying what you've been saying, and yes, reporting the NAS Base CO to the Inspector General. How dare him act unilaterally w/out your approval.

You still can't admit you were wrong about Sal being my sock.... so why would you EVER admit to being wrong about anything...? Maybe because the day you grow up and admit fault that entire house of cards you live in will implode.

I understand you are also an expert on issues involving Probate. Will wonders ever cease...?

31I didn't do it. - Page 2 Empty Re: I didn't do it. 11/17/2012, 4:05 pm

VectorMan

VectorMan

The prices don't look to be very low. I get better deals at Save-A-Lot, Grocery Outlet and Wal-Mart.

32I didn't do it. - Page 2 Empty Re: I didn't do it. 11/17/2012, 4:07 pm

VectorMan wrote:The prices don't look to be very low. I get better deals at Save-A-Lot, Grocery Outlet and Wal-Mart.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Good for you. Considering the debate at hand, you are just another off topic troll.

I'm shocked I tell ya....SHOCKED....!!!!

get the frisee

33I didn't do it. - Page 2 Empty Re: I didn't do it. 11/17/2012, 4:11 pm

My sister is a contract Govt. employee for the Navy in San Diego and I believe she has commissary privileges too at Coronado Island.

34I didn't do it. - Page 2 Empty Re: I didn't do it. 11/17/2012, 4:13 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

W_T_M wrote:
If the Base CO is handing out commissary passes to civilians, the Inspector General would probably like to know. Shocked

You should do something about this situation, up to and including stomping your feet, holding your breath, swapping horses in midstream, denying what you've been saying, and yes, reporting the NAS Base CO to the Inspector General. How dare him act unilaterally w/out your approval.

You still can't admit you were wrong about Sal being my sock.... so why would you EVER admit to being wrong about anything...? Maybe because the day you grow up and admit fault that entire house of cards you live in will implode.

I understand you are also an expert on issues involving Probate. Will wonders ever cease...?[/quote]

http://www.commissaries.com/documents/contact_deca/faqs/authorized_shopping.cfm

35I didn't do it. - Page 2 Empty Re: I didn't do it. 11/17/2012, 4:14 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Dreamsglore wrote:My sister is a contract Govt. employee for the Navy in San Diego and I believe she has commissary privileges too at Coronado Island.

Not unless she is otherwise eligible. Even non-retired veterans with service related injuries are not eligible to shop at the commissary.

36I didn't do it. - Page 2 Empty Re: I didn't do it. 11/17/2012, 4:16 pm

Nekochan wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

I understand you are also an expert on issues involving Probate. Will wonders ever cease...?

[/quote]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Just shut up and for once admit you are not only wrong, but that you would argue with a stop sign until Hell freezes over you petty little whiner.

37I didn't do it. - Page 2 Empty Re: I didn't do it. 11/17/2012, 4:18 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

W_T_M wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Just shut up and for once admit you are not only wrong, but that you would argue with a stop sign until Hell freezes over you petty little whiner.

[/quote]

Sad

38I didn't do it. - Page 2 Empty Re: I didn't do it. 11/17/2012, 4:19 pm

"In addition, commissary privileges for DoD contractors, stationed and TDY overseas are restrictive, and are not automatic – contracting officers/contracting officers representative (COR) must obtain and follow the theater commander's determination of overseas commissary privileges for contractors."

This says it.

39I didn't do it. - Page 2 Empty Re: I didn't do it. 11/17/2012, 4:22 pm

Nekochan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:My sister is a contract Govt. employee for the Navy in San Diego and I believe she has commissary privileges too at Coronado Island.

Not unless she is otherwise eligible. Even non-retired veterans with service related injuries are not eligible to shop at the commissary.

Neko, it says in your own post it is up to the Commander. She is a Govt contractor and apparently it's in her contract.

40I didn't do it. - Page 2 Empty Re: I didn't do it. 11/17/2012, 4:25 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Dreamsglore wrote:
Nekochan wrote:

Neko, it says in your own post it is up to the Commander. She is a Govt contractor and apparently it's in her contract.

No, it says in certain and specific cases the CO may allow commissary access. In no way does it say the the CO can always allow anyone he/she wants to use the commissary.

41I didn't do it. - Page 2 Empty Re: I didn't do it. 11/17/2012, 4:27 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Dreamsglore wrote:"In addition, commissary privileges for DoD contractors, stationed and TDY overseas are restrictive, and are not automatic – contracting officers/contracting officers representative (COR) must obtain and follow the theater commander's determination of overseas commissary privileges for contractors."

This says it.

That is overseas.

42I didn't do it. - Page 2 Empty Re: I didn't do it. 11/17/2012, 4:29 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
Nekochan wrote:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Come on...what did you expect from her....?

Even her head cheerleader has left the sinking ship, but I predicted she would never admit defeat on any issue. It's not in her to fess up and act like a human being. The only tool in her toolbox is a hammer.

43I didn't do it. - Page 2 Empty Re: I didn't do it. 11/17/2012, 4:34 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

I said in a previous post that in some cases, civilians working overseas are allowed commissary access.

Civilian contractors living and working in the USA are not allowed commissary access unless under emergency situations and/or if they are working in very remote areas. Commissary eligibility is limited and Base COs cannot just issue commissary passes to civilians at will.

44I didn't do it. - Page 2 Empty Re: I didn't do it. 11/17/2012, 4:35 pm

Nekochan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:"In addition, commissary privileges for DoD contractors, stationed and TDY overseas are restrictive, and are not automatic – contracting officers/contracting officers representative (COR) must obtain and follow the theater commander's determination of overseas commissary privileges for contractors."

This says it.

That is overseas.

It just says it's not automatic. The Commanding Officer apparently has the discretion. That is just a general guideline as she is a civilian and has privileges. She was a DOD employee but they went to private contractors and they kept the same privileges. That may be an old guideline you posted.

45I didn't do it. - Page 2 Empty Re: I didn't do it. 11/17/2012, 4:36 pm

VectorMan

VectorMan

W_T_M wrote:
VectorMan wrote:The prices don't look to be very low. I get better deals at Save-A-Lot, Grocery Outlet and Wal-Mart.

Good for you. Considering the debate at hand, you are just another off topic troll.

I'm shocked I tell ya....SHOCKED....!!!!

get the frisee

KMA wimp!

And you, of all people, accusing someone else of being off topic. LOL That's just too funny.

Your unjustified air of superiority BS doesn't work on me and you know it.

But.......go ahead and keep your silly little self entertained.

46I didn't do it. - Page 2 Empty Re: I didn't do it. 11/17/2012, 4:39 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Dreamsglore wrote:
Nekochan wrote:

This says it.

That is overseas.

It just says it's not automatic. The Commanding Officer apparently has the discretion. That is just a general guideline as she is a civilian and has privileges. She was a DOD employee but they went to private contractors and they kept the same privileges. That may be an old guideline you posted.

No Dreams, I'm sorry but it's not a general guideline. What you posted is about overseas workers. The CO only can allow commissary access to civilians who are eligible, under law.

47I didn't do it. - Page 2 Empty Re: I didn't do it. 11/17/2012, 4:39 pm

Nekochan wrote:I said in a previous post that in some cases, civilians working overseas are allowed commissary access.

Civilian contractors living and working in the USA are not allowed commissary access unless under emergency situations and/or if they are working in very remote areas. Commissary eligibility is limited and Base COs cannot just issue commissary passes to civilians at will.

Blather on fool.

If a mugger held you up at gunpoint you would say, "I don't believe that's a real gun".

Your last words would be, "Go on, prove it".

At least a few more posters are getting a good example of your pathology.

Carry on alone....

48I didn't do it. - Page 2 Empty Re: I didn't do it. 11/17/2012, 4:40 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

W_T_M wrote:
Nekochan wrote:I said in a previous post that in some cases, civilians working overseas are allowed commissary access.

Blather on fool.

If a mugger held you up at gunpoint you would say, "I don't believe that's a real gun".

Your last words would be, "Go on, prove it".

At least a few more posters are getting a good example of your pathology.

Carry on alone....

Sad Sad Sad Sad

49I didn't do it. - Page 2 Empty Re: I didn't do it. 11/17/2012, 4:42 pm

Commissary

The Commissary is typically off-limits to non-retired federal civilians and contractors. Commissary Director Gene Lantz said that installation or garrison commanders could make exceptions for contractors to receive Commissary privileges if it’s in the contract.

http://www.nwguardian.com/2011/11/03/11528/base-rules-benefits-for-civilians.html

50I didn't do it. - Page 2 Empty Re: I didn't do it. 11/17/2012, 4:43 pm

For Neko the nutjob....

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=A0oG7jP39qdQkUwAAIpXNyoA?p=stop+signs&fr=yfp-t-701&fr2=piv-web

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum