Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's the matter? The ignore button doesn't work here?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Watcher

Watcher

Wouldn't it just be better to put someone on ignore you don't like instead of continually fighting with them? If they bother you, put them on ignore! Make them a foe and away they go.

Or don't do it and keep fighting and look like a jackass in the process. Rolling Eyes

Some people need to be told they're an idiot lest they keep going on thinking they're cute,funny,intelligent etc like Ghandi. There is some type of catharsis in being able to say what you really think on a forum as opposed to everyday tongue biting you must do at work or other social functions. I don't know what other people think when they encounter people who do stupid things but I am saying to myself "what an idiot". Here I can say it to them w/o consequences. That's just me and sometimes I find it refreshing.

Watcher

Watcher

Dreamsglore wrote:Some people need to be told they're an idiot lest they keep going on thinking they're cute,funny,intelligent etc like Ghandi. There is some type of catharsis in being able to say what you really think on a forum as opposed to everyday tongue biting you must do at work or other social functions. I don't know what other people think when they encounter people who do stupid things but I am saying to myself "what an idiot". Here I can say it to them w/o consequences. That's just me and sometimes I find it refreshing.

Hmm...that could work sometimes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum