Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Psycho alert.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Psycho alert. Empty Psycho alert. 11/11/2012, 9:24 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Are you aware that there is an unstable, mental, psycho keeping files on all who post here?

It's true. Want proof? Ask w_t_m. He keeps files on all of us. Is that normal? Maybe it's part of the 12 step program.

Last edited by salinski on 11/11/2012, 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Psycho alert. Empty Re: Psycho alert. 11/11/2012, 9:50 pm

that is the little bitch that has been threatening people with lawsuits right.

3Psycho alert. Empty Re: Psycho alert. 11/11/2012, 9:52 pm

Go back to your hole,Chrissy. I knew you wouldn't stay away long.

4Psycho alert. Empty Re: Psycho alert. 11/11/2012, 9:56 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:Go back to your hole,Chrissy. I knew you wouldn't stay away long.

Is that what you do for fun on here

play revolving nicknames

5Psycho alert. Empty Re: Psycho alert. 11/11/2012, 10:29 pm

salinski wrote:Are you aware that there is an unstable, mental, psycho keeping files on all who post here?

It's true. Want proof? Ask w_t_m. He keeps files on all of us. Is that normal? Maybe it's part of the 12 step program.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Nope. Just you, because no one else has ever threatened me with violence. You're the only one who sends me creepy PM's with threats and ridiculous "offers" to meet me "face to face". Yep, that's your MO. I whiny little nothing psychopath who doesn't realize that if we did meet, I'd wind up in jail....and I don't see jail in my future, so that meeting will never be an option.

In fact, this latest effort of your's is absolutely a keeper.

Wanna be really creeped out...? The forum software keeps a file on everyone who posts here, which is a good thing when push comes to shove.

You just ain't smart enough to realize you should STHU and walk away from this line of attack. It will gain you nadda except an ever growing file to keep track of your slander, harassment, and idle threats.

6Psycho alert. Empty Re: Psycho alert. 11/11/2012, 10:34 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

W_T_M wrote:
salinski wrote:Are you aware that there is an unstable, mental, psycho keeping files on all who post here?

Nope. Just you, because no one else has ever threatened me with violence. You're the only one who sends me creepy PM's with threats and ridiculous "offers" to meet me "face to face". Yep, that's your MO. I whiny little nothing psychopath who doesn't realize that if we did meet, I'd wind up in jail....and I don't see jail in my future, so that meeting will never be an option.

Wanna be really creeped out...? The forum software keeps a file on everyone who posts here, which is a good thing when push comes to shove.

You just ain't smart enough to realize you should STHU and walk away from this line of attack. It will gain you nadda except an ever growing file to keep track of your slander, harassment, and idle threats.

Does this include all the threats that you posted and deleted later? Freak.

What step are you on now? -1

7Psycho alert. Empty Re: Psycho alert. 11/11/2012, 10:44 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

salinski wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

What are you even fighting about? I don't get it.

8Psycho alert. Empty Re: Psycho alert. 11/11/2012, 10:49 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Floridatexan wrote:
salinski wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

What are you even fighting about? I don't get it.

Than wouldn't that make it none of your business? Go back to your bush killed the WTC threads. Wierdo.

9Psycho alert. Empty Re: Psycho alert. 11/11/2012, 11:11 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

W_T_M wrote:

Your parents are lucky. You turned out to be the daughter they always wanted.

10Psycho alert. Empty Re: Psycho alert. 11/12/2012, 12:19 am

W_T_M wrote:

He's not smart enough.He's got one foot on a banana peel and he thinks no one knows who he is. He belongs in jail w/ all the other undesirables in this world. It's just a matter of time and he won't be working at any govt. job anymore.

11Psycho alert. Empty Re: Psycho alert. 11/12/2012, 12:26 am

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

He's not smart enough.He's got one foot on a banana peel and he thinks no one knows who he is. He belongs in jail w/ all the other undesirables in this world. It's just a matter of time and he won't be working at any govt. job anymore.

Is that a threat? This is going in wtm's report.

12Psycho alert. Empty Re: Psycho alert. 11/12/2012, 12:34 am

You won't be working at any govt. job after you get arrested for cyberstalking-that's for sure. I'm just waiting.

13Psycho alert. Empty Re: Psycho alert. 11/12/2012, 12:40 am

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:You won't be working at any govt. job after you get arrested for cyberstalking-that's for sure. I'm just waiting.

Whatever. cuntface. Now that I'm salinski, I can can say cuntface every day and get away with it. Just like the other salisnky.

14Psycho alert. Empty Re: Psycho alert. 11/12/2012, 12:41 am

Psycho alert. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkmFscFzY7_yKv5bj_IEdqJThxAo37uapHwjzRJ44uLQ1ay7b5Aw

*****ROFLMAO*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcrPP-HPPeo

Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum