Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Markle, since you like quotes, here's a quote for you from The Director of The Office of Management and Budget for Ronald Reagan

+2
ZVUGKTUBM
Hospital Bob
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

“Mitt Romney was not a businessman; he bought, sold, flipped, and stripped businesses.
He did not build enterprises the old fashioned way—out of inspiration, perspiration, and a long slog in the free market fostering a new product, service, or process of production. Instead, he spent his 15 years raising debt in prodigious amounts on Wall Street so that Bain could purchase pots and pans and castoffs of corporate America, leverage them to the hilt, gussy them up as reborn “roll-ups,” then deliver them back to Wall Street for resale—the faster the better.”

David Stockman—Former Director of the Office Of Management and Budget for Reagan 1981-1985

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I am glad you dug that one up......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle doesn't seem interested in responding to your thread, Bob.

Bob wrote:“Mitt Romney was not a businessman; he bought, sold, flipped, and stripped businesses.
He did not build enterprises the old fashioned way—out of inspiration, perspiration, and a long slog in the free market fostering a new product, service, or process of production. Instead, he spent his 15 years raising debt in prodigious amounts on Wall Street so that Bain could purchase pots and pans and castoffs of corporate America, leverage them to the hilt, gussy them up as reborn “roll-ups,” then deliver them back to Wall Street for resale—the faster the better.”

David Stockman—Former Director of the Office Of Management and Budget for Reagan 1981-1985

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Yep. And if our tax rates were rolled back to time of the GOP's messiah, Markle, et al, would be leaping from tall buildings and jumping off bridges.

I'm about to send you a new avatar via email...I can tweak it if it's too much, etc...

2seaoat

Stockman has been right since the beginning.....but was steamrolled as a RINO......when stupid becomes the rule in the Republican Party.....the party is doomed unless intelligent people can tell the truth.

NaNook

NaNook

I would be happy to give Mitt/Bain a 100k to invest for me. Obama said he expected a +10% capital return on invested assets. Obama was talking about a 45% taxpayer loss on investments.

You folks need to study investing...or be poor.

2seaoat

I am sorry the Bernie Madoff, Jeff Skilling, Ken Lay, and Mitten the Kitten Romney school of investing is not worthy of study.....criminals all, but I will bet the farm that Mr. Romney, and his sons are in for a surprise in the next three years as investigators finally look at how he acquired over a 100 million in a qualified plan......to the end....Jeff Skilling who I knew believed that the structure of the limited partnerships were legal......he never understood the intent of the law and the clear abuse of the same with his structure of avoidance and misinformation....and Mitten the Kitten takes deception to a new platitude as most Americans understand that 100 million in a qualified plan is legally impossible.....now let the investigations begin.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

NaNook wrote:

Don't direct that comment to me, direct it to the person who said it, Ronald Reagan's budget director. And if Ronald Reagan's budget director is clueless about investing what does that make Ronald Reagan.

Markle

Markle

One person's OPINION.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:One person's OPINION.

Then why do you continually and relentlessly present your crap as FACT! LOL!

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

This could be over your head but when I cite an article, I am citing the FACTS contained. Not the OPINION of the writer of the article.

For instance, this is FACT!

Foodstamps Surge By Most In One Year To New All Time Record, In Delayed Release
Submitted by Tyler Durden on 11/10/2012 10:46 -0500

BLSBureau of Labor Statistics

Read more: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2012-11-10/foodstamps-surge-most-one-year-new-all-time-record-delayed-release

On the other hand, your post is your OPINION. Shared, I'm sure, by Progressives far and wide.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

This could be over your head but when I cite an article, I am citing the FACTS contained. Not the OPINION of the writer of the article.

For instance, this is FACT!

Foodstamps Surge By Most In One Year To New All Time Record, In Delayed Release
Submitted by Tyler Durden on 11/10/2012 10:46 -0500

BLSBureau of Labor Statistics

Read more: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2012-11-10/foodstamps-surge-most-one-year-new-all-time-record-delayed-release

On the other hand, your post is your OPINION. Shared, I'm sure, by Progressives far and wide.

You don't post anything that does not have a partisan spin to it.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yesterday he (markle) posted some spin and rhetoric from Obama's vice-president to make an argument for why the iraq war was so successful.
But when I post a quote about Romney, authored by his hero Ronald Reagan's budget director, he dismisses that as opinion.
lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum