Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

CIA Director David Petraeus Resigns

+2
Floridatexan
Sal
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/11/09/15054517-cia-director-david-petraeus-resigns-cites-extramarital-affair?lite

Yomama wrote:http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/11/09/15054517-cia-director-david-petraeus-resigns-cites-extramarital-affair?lite

oh my i bet i know why...........

Sal

Sal

Wildgirlfromthewoods wrote:

Unhappy marriage?

Male or female? Not that it matters.........

Just two days after President Obama’s re-election, General David Petraeus, the CIA Director, has resigned from the administration over an extramarital affair. Petraeus was slated to testify before Congress next week on the murder of four Americans, including Ambassador Chris Stevens, in Benghazi. Bret Baier of Fox News just tweeted, "With Petraeus’ resignation effective immediately, he will not testify next week & lawmakers are said to be 'stunned' by the announcement."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/11/09/CIA-Director-Petraeus-Resigns

convenient

I guess that is what they mean when someone "Falls on his sword"

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I think this Benghazi incident was a CIA mission gone wrong.

salinsky wrote:
Wildgirlfromthewoods wrote:

Unhappy marriage?

Look at the woman he had an affair with and look at his wife.Not hard to figure out.

10CIA Director David Petraeus Resigns Empty Coverup 11/9/2012, 10:41 pm

A View

Obama tried to throw the general under the bus for his screwup in Bengazi. Being a good American,he resigned rather than talking next week on what really happened.His wife knows better and that is good enough for him. That's my story and I am sticking to it!
Oops, I think I see black helicopters hovering over my house, I take it all back!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

A View wrote: Obama tried to throw the general under the bus for his screwup in Bengazi. Being a good American,he resigned rather than talking next week on what really happened.His wife knows better and that is good enough for him. That's my story and I am sticking to it!
Oops, I think I see black helicopters hovering over my house, I take it all back!

There are no coincidences that high up in government.

\Ever heard of the UCMJ (Uniform Code of Military Justice)? There is an article that covers adultery in those statutes. Officers are burned routinely for this "inability to keep their fly's zipped." For a General Officer of his stature, to have this happen, he really stepped on his dick literally. One of his entourage snitched obviously. They are the ones who know his routine, his schedule and the people he spends his time with 24/7/365. Combine his status as Director of the CIA and his dalliances, it makes him prime blackmail material for anyone who knows what has happened. You can only begin to imagine what the KGB or others might do with this info.

That being said....since he WAS supposed to testify, how convenient that he is bolting the week of this hearing. However, he can be recalled by Congress as needed. Civilians testify before Congress all the time....ask some former MLB players who used steroids.

Wasn't this man (Petraeus) the same guy who you liberals were calling General BETRAYUS? Hmmmm I think so.....but I am sure you liberals have selective memory. Now you want to defend his inability to keep his weiner in his boxers. There is obviously mole in his entourage and I would bet he was "hitting this" before Benghazi, but now that he is going to testify, well.....Obama can't have that happen huh? He can be recalled believe it or not.

There are just too many lies to cover, huh?

Nekochan

Nekochan

PACEDOG#1 wrote:\Ever heard of the UCMJ (Uniform Code of Military Justice)? There is an article that covers adultery in those statutes. Officers are burned routinely for this "inability to keep their fly's zipped." For a General Officer of his stature, to have this happen, he really stepped on his dick literally. One of his entourage snitched obviously. They are the ones who know his routine, his schedule and the people he spends his time with 24/7/365. Combine his status as Director of the CIA and his dalliances, it makes him prime blackmail material for anyone who knows what has happened. You can only begin to imagine what the KGB or others might do with this info.

That being said....since he WAS supposed to testify, how convenient that he is bolting the week of this hearing. However, he can be recalled by Congress as needed. Civilians testify before Congress all the time....ask some former MLB players who used steroids.

Yes, that's what I think...someone who worked for him snitched. It would be impossible for a man in his position to hide an affair.

What a stupid, stupid thing for him to do.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I love how the right-wing media is having so much trouble with this story.
On the one hand they are the ones who have always made Patreus out to be Jesus and the man who was best equipped to combat the forces of darkness and evil (obama). But now they desperately need to tie this dude to benghazi and they need to believe his being a part of it is the real reason why he resigned.
It's real entertaining to watch them try to figure out how to report this.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum