Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This is obamas fault. Might as well have pulled the trigger himself.

+5
Floridatexan
2seaoat
TEOTWAWKI
Hospital Bob
gulfbeachbandit
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Nekochan

Nekochan

Bob wrote:
Nekochan wrote:LOL, Bob.
BTW...who did you vote for? I don't think I ever saw that you made a decision?
I voted for Mittens. Actually believe it or not it was ghandi who helped me decide. He said we need to let a new one have a shot at it and that made as much sense to me as anything.
But gee thanks for making me reveal this. Now Sal is gonna start calling me an asshole and telling me to "shut the fuck up" again. lol

Sorry Bob...I just had to know. If Sal's cursing you out it means you must have done something right. Wink
To help make up for Sal's angry rants.... I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

I'll bet the guy watched fox news..That's who I would blame..

polecat

polecat

I wonder if he had 1 of those Glenn Beck backpacks with all the good stuff in it?

Bob wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
ghandi wrote:http://thegrio.com/2012/09/28/man-allegedly-kills-himself-family-over-fears-of-obama-re-election/

BS

What part of it do you think is BS, FT? That it happened or that Ghandi says "Obama pulled the trigger"?
If it's the latter I have to think Ghandi was talking tongue-in-cheek. But if he wasn't I hope he'll tell us. lol

Why would anyone w/ half a brain care what Ghandi says?

2seaoat wrote:No, there is fault.....but it does not lie with President Obama. It lies with the purveyors of information controlled by an Oligarchy which attempted to divide America and control the same. They failed. Now, this doom and gloom has been created in an environment of fear and prejudice which fails to recognize the inherent good which resides in the American people. No, mental illness will take its toll, but to feed the weak of mind or those who are seriously ill with the unadulterated crap which passes for objective news....no, those folks will thankfully never find a moments rest in Hell because what they do is not only morally wrong.....it has consequences. There most certainly will be cuts in our defense spending. There most certainly will be economic displacement within certain sectors of our economy. That is why now more than ever we need to move forward with consensus issues which grow our GDP and revitalize our industrial private sector. Rather, than pointing fingers at this very sad tragedy, a more prudent course would be to grow GDP so people begin to see hope.

Got any ideas on growing GDP when we are shipping jobs overseas (both parties) and giving massive amounts of handouts to illegals and those wanting to participate fully in the nanny state Obama is trying to create?

Bob wrote:
I voted for Mittens. Actually believe it or not it was ghandi who helped me decide. He said we need to let a new one have a shot at it and that made as much sense to me as anything.
But gee thanks for making me reveal this. Now Sal is gonna start calling me an asshole and telling me to "shut the fuck up" again. And dreamsglore will be trashing me right behind him again. lol

I didn't trash you. I asked you a question which you couldn't answer. I don't think,however, people like you should be allowed to vote.

Bob wrote:Finally I agree with Damaged Eagle about something. Not sure what it is other than a rock and roll musician standing on the tracks when a train is about to run over him but i agree with it.

This is obamas fault.  Might as well have pulled the trigger himself. - Page 2 Z

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ADh8Fs3YdU

Laughing

Sal

Sal

Dreamsglore wrote:
Bob wrote:
But gee thanks for making me reveal this. Now Sal is gonna start calling me an asshole and telling me to "shut the fuck up" again. And dreamsglore will be trashing me right behind him again. lol

I didn't trash you. I asked you a question which you couldn't answer. I don't think,however, people like you should be allowed to vote.

When Ghandi influences your thinking in any way, you are by definition an asshole. So STFU, Bob.

Ah... those good ole leftists are ready to take away your right to vote and free speech.

You better vote with em next time bob.

salinsky wrote:

When Ghandi influences your thinking in any way, you are by definition an asshole. So STFU, Bob.

This is obamas fault.  Might as well have pulled the trigger himself. - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzcGm0nyk6E0u4GgOyOdqSnMViIIezS6LxM5mt0IFy8xgHI_Qn3w

You should talk...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBQ9FRRghuQ

Laughing

PkrBum wrote:Ah... those good ole leftists are ready to take away your right to vote and free speech.

You should be informed to be a voter not a Goober like Bob.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:Ah... those good ole leftists are ready to take away your right to vote and free speech.

Nah, free speech is awesome.

It's great for exposing the assholes like you for who they are.

I just want Bob to know with whom he's associating.

I like him.

Sal

Sal

Damaged Eagle wrote:
salinsky wrote:

This is obamas fault.  Might as well have pulled the trigger himself. - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzcGm0nyk6E0u4GgOyOdqSnMViIIezS6LxM5mt0IFy8xgHI_Qn3w

You should talk...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBQ9FRRghuQ

Laughing

Quit examining my asshole, pervert.

salinsky wrote:Quit examining my asshole, pervert.[/font]

This is obamas fault.  Might as well have pulled the trigger himself. - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSR-ad-EE43abBwyFN8MOy0IkI3d34whe1m5CDuJOxTlWI03Aq7mg

Pretty hard not to since that's all there is besides a big pile of...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rpq6u8hYgk

Laughing

Sal

Sal

Damaged Eagle wrote:
salinsky wrote:Quit examining my asshole, pervert.[/font]

This is obamas fault.  Might as well have pulled the trigger himself. - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSR-ad-EE43abBwyFN8MOy0IkI3d34whe1m5CDuJOxTlWI03Aq7mg

Pretty hard not to since that's all there is besides a big pile of...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rpq6u8hYgk

Laughing

Whoa ... You're collecting my TP??

Perv doesn't even begin to describe you.

Seek help.

salinsky wrote:Whoa ... You're collecting my TP??

Perv doesn't even begin to describe you.

Seek help.

This is obamas fault.  Might as well have pulled the trigger himself. - Page 2 Z

You actually wipe? You couldn't convince me of that considering you smell like a...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuY44PHC0wI

Laughing

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Well it would be like this, Pkr. It would be like if Sal, Dreams and me were all at a beach which has 117,661,663 grains of sand on it. And we all three pick up one grain of sand. And then suddenly they both started screaming profanities at me because I didn't pick up the particular grain of sand they wished me to. And they then tell me "shut the fuck up, you asshole goober, because you shouldn't be allowed to play in the sand if you don't pick up the grain we want you to and we're only telling you this because we like you".
It is indeed a little unorthodox.

Bob wrote:

Well it would be like this, Pkr. It would be like if Sal, Dreams and me were all at a beach which has 117,661,663 grains of sand on it. And we all three pick up one grain of sand. And then suddenly they both started screaming profanities at me because I didn't pick up the particular grain of sand they wished me to. And they then tell me "shut the fuck up, you asshole goober, because you shouldn't be allowed to play in the sand if you don't pick up the grain we want you to and we're only telling you this because we like you".
It is indeed a little unorthodox.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Good Grief Bob. That's a massive rationalization for even you. I realize your primary purpose is to provoke others but an over simplification of this recent election does you a disservice when it comes to self awareness and your perception as being a "thinker". You can argue till you are blue in the face that they are "all the same" and it will STILL be a false premise.

Aligning yourself w/ a close minded racist bigot troll on steroids hardly qualifies you as a "thinker". Your "may as well cave in all of my core principles and go with the folk who shout the loudest and vote on religious/biblical principles" should be absolutely anathema to you.

When you stand for nothing you'll fall for anything.

I still love you more than my hair color, but boasting about being so uninformed of the gravitas that you turn to a cretin for ANY advice, much less about for whom you should cast a vote, shows a serious gap in sound judgement.

you're grinning right now, ain'tcha bro....Smile

mission accomplished

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I wasn't simplifying the overall election this time, WTM, although I am fully equipped to do that too if called upon and always relish the opportunity to do so.

But this time what I was characterizing was any given one individual vote in the election and in this case my own vote. No matter what lofty platitudes we like to asign to the casting of that one individual vote, the fact remains that it was indeed like one grain of sand on a beach of more than one hundred million grains of sand. And it just seems peculiar to me that there are people who believe that one grain of sand has enough significance to warrant a fit of over the top profanity.
The last time I exploded with profanity like that was when someone rolled an appliance dolly over my foot which was carrying a 200 lb Ms. Pacman machine.

Now, some will want to tell me that each vote is sacrosanct because it symbolizes the freedom I have in this country to participate in choosing my leaders instead of living under tyranny. But I hope that it's not going to be the folks who blew up and cussed me who are telling me that. Because one of them also repeatedly told me in no uncertain terms that I should have to relinquish my right to vote. Negatting that symbolism alltogether. lol

And yes, while reading much of the discussion here it's difficult not to be grinning. lol

Bob wrote:I wasn't simplifying the overall election this time, WTM, although I am fully equipped to do that too if called upon and always relish the opportunity to do so.

But this time what I was characterizing was any given one individual vote in the election and in this case my own vote. No matter what lofty platitudes we like to asign to the casting of that one individual vote, the fact remains that it was indeed like one grain of sand on a beach of more than one hundred million grains of sand. And it just seems peculiar to me that there are people who believe that one grain of sand has enough significance to warrant a fit of over the top profanity.
The last time I exploded with profanity like that was when someone rolled an appliance dolly over my foot which was carrying a 200 lb Ms. Pacman machine.

Now, some will want to tell me that each vote is sacrosanct because it symbolizes the freedom I have in this country to participate in choosing my leaders instead of living under tyranny. But I hope that it's not going to be the folks who blew up and cussed me who are telling me that. Because one of them also repeatedly told me in no uncertain terms that I should have to relinquish my right to vote. Negatting that symbolism alltogether. lol

And yes, while reading much of the discussion here it's difficult not to be grinning. lol

Maybe it would be simpler to go to a "American Idol" type of selection system.. I would like that...

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:But I hope that it's not going to be the folks who blew up and cussed me who are telling me that. Because one of them also repeatedly told me in no uncertain terms that I should have to relinquish my right to vote.

Now Bob, let's not be specious.

I'm the one who cussed you out (in large part because I was flush with victory and scotch), but I in no way questioned your right to vote.

Clear-eyed and sober, my sentiments regarding your decision and how you came to it remain exactly the same, if somewhat less profane.

Bob wrote:I wasn't simplifying the overall election this time, WTM, although I am fully equipped to do that too if called upon and always relish the opportunity to do so.

Now, some will want to tell me that each vote is sacrosanct because it symbolizes the freedom I have in this country to participate in choosing my leaders instead of living under tyranny. But I hope that it's not going to be the folks who blew up and cussed me. Because one of them also repeatedly told me I should have to relinquish my right to vote. Negatting that symbolism alltogether. lol

LOL...

Damn dude....you're up this early...? I saw the time stamps and it appears you had a very late bedtime.

As for what "one of them told you", it pales in comparison to what ghandi says to, and/or about me, on any given weekday. You should read the feckless nasty-grams he sends me....ditto the shape shifting know-name for more then won day queen of vulgar connumication.

Given what he has said on this forum, I'm surprise he has even come back post election.

Gotta get busy Bro....big day ahead. Have fun stirring the pot, but do not take a taste to adjust the seasonings....Smile

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The fact is that I hear two things being said, and that includes on the various media, in the emails I receive and in private conversations.
And those two voices are about equal in number.
One telling me "anybody who actually voted for that Obama is a dumbass".
The other telling me "anybody who actually voted for that Romney is a dumbass".
And then there's "how could anyone be stupid enough to have voted for Obama".
And "how could anyone be stupid enough to have voted for Romney".

I never heard one voice before or after the election which said "I could find reasons to vote for Obama and reasons to vote for Romney so it was not that easy a choice". But that truthfully was my own perspective and still is.
And I guess that is because I'm an "asshole", a "goober", I need to "shut the fuck up" and I "shouldn't be allowed to vote".

Bob wrote:The fact is that I hear two things being said, and that includes on the various media, in the emails I receive and in private conversations.

I never heard one voice before or after the election which said "I could find reasons to vote for Obama and reasons to vote for Romney so it was not that easy a choice". But that truthfully was my own perspective and still is.
And I guess that is because I'm an "asshole", a "goober", I need to "shut the fuck up" and I "shouldn't be allowed to vote".

I stand by that.,Bob. If you have to go on a forum to ask people to convince you who to vote for than A. you were too lazy to read up on the issues or B. you have no convictions. It's wasn't that hard.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Bob wrote:The fact is that I hear two things being said, and that includes on the various media, in the emails I receive and in private conversations.

I stand by that.,Bob. If you have to go on a forum to ask people to convince you who to vote for than A. you were too lazy to read up on the issues or B. you have no convictions. It's wasn't that hard.

So what do you do if you have done the research, read up on the issues and still come to the conclusion that both candidates are total pieces of shit?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum