Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What do you democrats want now?

+3
Sal
Nekochan
Hospital Bob
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1What do you democrats want now? Empty What do you democrats want now? 11/7/2012, 12:23 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Do you want him to tow the liberal line and go head to head with the House of Representatives resulting in four more years of gridlock and paralysis?
Or do you want him to move towards the center and try to negotiate with the House?

Same goes for you republicans. Do you want the House to continue to throw up a brick wall to anything he wants?
Or do you want them to be more willing to compromise with him?

Nekochan

Nekochan

A brick wall. Yes.
Unless Obama becomes more moderate.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Karl Rove says they called Ohio too soon.
But it still looks like Obama will win Florida.
What a night.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:Do you want him to tow the liberal line and go head to head with the House of Representatives resulting in four more years of gridlock and paralysis?
Or do you want him to move towards the center and try to negotiate with the House?

Same goes for you republicans. Do you want the House to continue to throw up a brick wall to anything he wants?

Shut the fuck up, asshole.

You had the chance to cast a vote on principle, but you chose to tell the other side, "I told ya so". That earns you a ticket to STFU for the next four years.

Asshole.

Yella

Yella

[quote="Bob"]Do you want him to tow the liberal line and go head to head with the House of Representatives resulting in four more years of gridlock and paralysis?

Or do you want them to be more willing to compromise with him?[/quot

I still think all politicians lie but I also think Obama is less of a liar than than Romney therefore a better representative of the American People. I hope Obama has learned some things from this election. I am certain Romney has learned a lot. Obama will still have the power Corporate America to fight tooth and nail. They will not be denied their need of greed.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

All right!!! Now i get a new phone. All is good....................
From my old buddy...

Mr Hallmarkgrad.-

I'm about to go speak to the crowd here in Chicago, but I wanted to thank you first.

I want you to know that this wasn't fate, and it wasn't an accident. You made this happen.

You organized yourselves block by block. You took ownership of this campaign five and ten dollars at a time. And when it wasn't easy, you pressed forward.

I will spend the rest of my presidency honoring your support, and doing what I can to finish what we started.

But I want you to take real pride, as I do, in how we got the chance in the first place.

Today is the clearest proof yet that, against the odds, ordinary Americans can overcome powerful interests.

There's a lot more work to do.

But for right now: Thank you.

Barack

Let me know if you want me to pass on any info for you.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

salinsky wrote:
Bob wrote:Do you want him to tow the liberal line and go head to head with the House of Representatives resulting in four more years of gridlock and paralysis?

You had the chance to cast a vote on principle, but you chose to tell the other side, "I told ya so". That earns you a ticket to STFU for the next four years.

Asshole.

If I ever had even the slightest bit of misplaced optimism about the sad state of this country's politics, then your reply to this thread has killed any chance of that. lol

But no I won't be giving up my First Amendment rights. That's only going to happen when I have to take down with me you and some of those like you (on both sides) in a gunfight.

Last edited by Bob on 11/7/2012, 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
salinsky wrote:

Asshole.

If I ever had even the slightest bit of misplaced optimism about the sad state of this country's politics, then you're reply to this thread has killed any chance of that. lol

Yes, and fuck your both-sides-do-it bullshit, Bob. Fuck you and your misguided philosophy. You can enjoy each other's company in the dustbin of history. Asshole.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

salinsky wrote:
Yes, and fuck your both-sides-do-it bullshit, Bob. Fuck you and your misguided philosophy. You can enjoy each other's company in the dustbin of history. Asshole.
Unfortunately that dustbin is coming, Sal. And yes I'm gonna be swept into it. And yes you democrats and republicans are going to be holding the broom.
But that broom is as big as a bulldozer blade and it's sweeping ya'll into the landfill too. You just don't know it yet.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
salinsky wrote:
Unfortunately that dustbin is coming, Sal. And yes I'm gonna be swept into it. And yes you democrats and republicans are going to be holding the broom.
But that broom is as big as a bulldozer blade and it's sweeping ya'll into the landfill too. You just don't know it yet.

Fuck that shit, asshole. You baby boomers took a giant shit on the United States, but Obama is the first step to cleaning up the colossal dump you entitled mother fuckers took on future generations. I just hope a future leader has the vision to make you pay for it for once.

Lisa12

Very telling thread

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

salinsky wrote:

You had the chance to cast a vote on principle
Yes I had the choice between two principles.
One principle is spewing "government is evil" out it's mouth while it's blowing debt up all our assholes.
The other principle spews "government is the messiah" out it's mouth while it's also blowing debt up all our assholes.
The only choice I was given is the choice of riding on either an elephant or a donkey on the road to hell.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Lisa12 wrote:Very telling thread
What exactly is it telling, Lisa, other than Sal has a worse potty mouth than even I do? And that's saying something. lol

Lisa12

Just character of people

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

salinsky wrote:

Fuck that shit, asshole. You baby boomers took a giant shit on the United States, but Obama is the first step to cleaning up the colossal dump you entitled mother fuckers took on future generations. I just hope a future leader has the vision to make you pay for it for once.
You started out the sermon saying it's all the fault of those who don't worship either of the political parties. Now it's the "baby boomers". Who's next on your list, the family dog? lol

Nekochan

Nekochan

Talking about a sore winner. LOL.
Probably a good thing for Sal that Obama won.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Nekochan wrote:Talking about a sore winner. LOL.
Probably a good thing for Sal that Obama won.
Sal is like a fan at an Alabama/Auburn football game. When somebody yells "both teams suck", that's when Sal loses it. lol

Markle

Markle

salinsky wrote:
Bob wrote:
salinsky wrote:

Asshole.

If I ever had even the slightest bit of misplaced optimism about the sad state of this country's politics, then you're reply to this thread has killed any chance of that. lol

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”

― Socrates

Markle

Markle

salinsky wrote:

Asshole.

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”

― Socrates

Who's next on your list, the family dog? lol

I am sorry.......... LOL

What do you democrats want now? 16lfyhk

salinsky wrote:
Bob wrote:
salinsky wrote:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Damn dude. Are you actually one of rogue's sox....? I know she's a lesbian and has certain male traits including that vulgar mouth, and right now you're way over the top.

Everyone asking if Obama will "move to the center and work with the insane folk on the right" but maybe he should make an announcement like McConnel (R-Obviously) did after the last election....

"My job over the next four years is to make sure that NO REPUBLICAN is ever elected to office again...!!!"

I love the smell of sarcasm in the morning...

Like Dubyah said..."I have a MANDATE from the voters". Let's face it campers....Obama will not be in campaign mode so he's pretty much free to do what he wants, and if the GOP fights him at every turn, he can reach out and smack someone if the need arises, and you all know it will. The GOP learning curve is a straight line to oblivion.

Have a nice day kids and try not to put someone's eye out while you're played in the litter box of life.

Captn Kaoz

Captn Kaoz

salinsky wrote:
Bob wrote:
salinsky wrote:

Sally-Mander,

How is Obama the first step to cleaning up the entitlement mentality?
Please explain...

Sally-Mander,

How is Obama the first step to cleaning up the entitlement mentality?
Please explain...[/quote]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I see ghandi's sock is filling in for him today. Had Romney succeeded in over-throwing the Guv'mint, he'd be here running his foul mouth and swingin' from the rafters.

If we're all really blessed, he'll stay away for a while.

Last edited by W_T_M on 11/7/2012, 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : it needed a clear line of separation...)

Captn Kaoz

Captn Kaoz

You are as misinformed as Dreams. I am not Ghandi's sock. I posted on the PNJ as Captn Kaoz. I have not changed my name on this forum like you.

However as small minded as you and Dreams are, there is no way to convince you otherwise and because I really don't care about what you think I will not even try.
tongue

Captn Kaoz wrote:You are as misinformed as Dreams. I am not Ghandi's sock. I posted on the PNJ as Captn Kaoz. I have not changed my name on this forum like you.

However as small minded as you and Dreams are, there is no way to convince you otherwise and because I really don't care about what you think I will not even try.
tongue

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Uh, get a clue....you just did what you said you would not do.

LOL...of course you care. Otherwise you would not bother to explain yourself and attack me all in one tidy little whimpering rant.

I explained why I killed off that other handle and plenty of posters have had over 5 different incarnations here. But you single me out...?

Have a happy...!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum