Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where are all the Far - Left

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Where are all the Far - Left Empty Where are all the Far - Left 11/6/2012, 7:40 pm

Where are all the far left antagonists that castigated John Boehner for weeping on TV when their king and idol cried like a baby on national TV while speaking in Chicago? Talk about hypocrisy!!!!!!!!!

Nekochan

Nekochan

Ha, ha. Why do you think Obama was crying? Does he already know something that the rest of us are waiting to find out later tonight?

VectorMan

VectorMan

I'm hearing that some results are too close to call.

Looks nothing like 2008.

Nekochan

Nekochan

No, it's not 2008, for sure.

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:Where are all the far left antagonists that castigated John Boehner for weeping on TV when their king and idol cried like a baby on national TV while speaking in Chicago? Talk about hypocrisy!!!!!!!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Uh, dude. Boehner cries over everything, w/out reason, at the drop of a hat.

How many times have you seen Pres. Obama emotional enough to shed tears....?

The only hypocrisy in your attempt to find controversy where there is none, is indexed to your perception of the situation.

6Where are all the Far - Left Empty Re: Where are all the Far - Left 11/6/2012, 11:04 pm

W_T_M wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:Where are all the far left antagonists that castigated John Boehner for weeping on TV when their king and idol cried like a baby on national TV while speaking in Chicago? Talk about hypocrisy!!!!!!!!!

The only hypocrisy in your attempt to find controversy where there is none. is indexed to your perception of the situation.

I don't think so, it is pure and simple hypocrisy to castigate one person about their emotions and let another one off regardless of political persuasion. The amount of times it has happened is irrelevant. Showing emotions is showing emotion regardless of who does it. But of course I knew what the response would be from the far-left liberals on this forum. You are all so predictable.

7Where are all the Far - Left Empty Re: Where are all the Far - Left 11/6/2012, 11:12 pm

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

The only hypocrisy in your attempt to find controversy where there is none. is indexed to your perception of the situation.

I don't think so, it is pure and simple hypocrisy to castigate one person about their emotions and let another one off regardless of political persuasion. The amount of times it has happened is irrelevant. Showing emotions is showing emotion regardless of who does it. But of course I knew what the response would be from the far-left liberals on this forum. You are all so predictable.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

What a massive rationalization based on your own predictability.

Hypocrite....

I heard The POTUS left the seat up after taking a piss....he should be throttled.

8Where are all the Far - Left Empty Re: Where are all the Far - Left 11/6/2012, 11:22 pm

W_T_M wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

Hypocrite....

I heard The POTUS left the seat up after taking a piss....he should be throttled.

What is your problem man? I thought you came back as a more enlightened individual. I guess we are not allowed to diss the liberal candidates while the left have a party at the conservative expense.

9Where are all the Far - Left Empty Re: Where are all the Far - Left 11/6/2012, 11:27 pm

He wasn't crying,Ghost.

10Where are all the Far - Left Empty Re: Where are all the Far - Left 11/6/2012, 11:28 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:He wasn't crying,Ghost.

That certainly wasn't sweat rolling down his cheeks.

On the heels of Election Day, during his final campaign rally, President Obama shed a few tears in Iowa while recalling his historic victory four years before.

Last edited by Ghost_Rider1 on 11/6/2012, 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

11Where are all the Far - Left Empty Re: Where are all the Far - Left 11/6/2012, 11:30 pm

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

Actually, it was.

12Where are all the Far - Left Empty Re: Where are all the Far - Left 11/6/2012, 11:33 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

Actually, it was.

So that moisture in the corner of his left eye was sweat.Yeah sure and they forgot to turn on the AC in the House when Boehner was crying, so that must have been sweat also.

Last edited by Ghost_Rider1 on 11/6/2012, 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

13Where are all the Far - Left Empty Re: Where are all the Far - Left 11/6/2012, 11:35 pm

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

Actually, it was.

Yeah sure and they forgot to turn on the AC in the House when Boehner was crying, so that must have been sweat also.

Ok- whatever.I'm not going to argue about whether he was or not.It's really not important.

14Where are all the Far - Left Empty Re: Where are all the Far - Left 11/6/2012, 11:37 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

Actually, it was.

Yeah sure and they forgot to turn on the AC in the House when Boehner was crying, so that must have been sweat also.

Ok- whatever.I'm not going to argue about whether he was or not.It's really not important.

No it's not important in the liberals mind because it was one of your own that was doing it, but when Boehner was doing it I remember you made a big deal out of it. You are right it is not a big deal, I just started this thread to point out the hypocrisy.

15Where are all the Far - Left Empty Re: Where are all the Far - Left 11/6/2012, 11:47 pm

VectorMan

VectorMan

Obama doesn't have emotions. They haven't figured out the software upgrade.

16Where are all the Far - Left Empty Re: Where are all the Far - Left 11/7/2012, 12:01 am

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

Hypocrite....

What is your problem man? I thought you came back as a more enlightened individual. I guess we are not allowed to diss the liberal candidates while the left have a party at the conservative expense.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Why do you see my reaction as a problem....?

Diss away, but when it's as petty as this issue, I'll make a decision whether to respond or not. And quite frankly, I'm surprised you even brought it up.

Good grief brother....am I not entitled to an opinion if it doesn't jive with your's...?

Is it hypocrisy for folk on the right to call Obama a liar, when their toy soldier Romney lies about his lies...?

That's a rhetorical question...

My peanuts have been boiling for about 35 minutes, so I'm gonna turn off the heat, cover them, and allow them to slowly cool overnight and suck up the juices. Tomorrow morning I'll bring them back to a boil, adjust the seasoning and finish them....yee haw.

Headed off to bed after I finish that task. My sleep meds are kicking in and I'll be up at 5:45 to get prepared for a very busy day.

Later dude....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum