Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alabama win over LSU points to Obama's re-election, so say the sports guys...

+2
Nekochan
othershoe1030
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

2seaoat wrote:You my friend, are a lost ball in tall weeds.

No, my friend a person of stature can see into the weeds and discover the ball. I took all kinds of grief making this same argument in 2010 on the Bama team getting beat by Utah. People made fun of me. However, when some people are only three feet six inches....they will never find the ball and declare it lost....but those who have stature and vision will find the ball.....they will see what I saw as an achilles heel on Saturday. Oregon will dominate Alabama in the Championship game.....and I do not like Oregon.....duck suck......but Alabama is not all that.

You cannot be an Auburn fan if you are a Bama fan.....sorry.......you cannot be bifanexual.......it is a crime against humanity.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Blah, Blah, Blah....

You lack the initiative to even use your own metaphor, and try to spin mine and belittle my stature....?

Coming from a blowhard mental midget Auburn fan, your sanctimonious comments are to be summarily dismissed. Your ability as a prognosticator of Bama football wins or losses has already been debunked AND discredited over and over.

And just because you're a dried up old hate filled toady does not mean I am not capable of pulling for Auburn against other teams. I also pull for Troy and USA.

I was born and raised in Alabama and about the only thing I dislike about the State is their collective abject overt racism, co-mingled with their barnyard stooopid, against their own self interest, political positions and worship of right wingnuts....ie, Judge Moore.

You're gonna need a bigger ladder if you want to continue talking down to me.

Last edited by W_T_M on 11/4/2012, 5:06 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : more cowbell...:))

2seaoat

Sorry......Bama fans poison trees.......Auburn fans get degrees.......you cannot be both.......you are simply confused.......and yes my family lived in Opelika since 1895, and my grandmother went to her first game with her father in 1916 and then lost her father in the 1918 flu epidemic.....I hate these newbies who think they can be equitable and be fans of both teams as if everything for Alabama is good.....no there is only one team in Alabama, and sadly it has to diminish the State's name. Auburn may be down this year....but they will find their way back to relevancy.

2seaoat wrote:Sorry......Bama fans poison trees.......Auburn fans get degrees.......you cannot be both.......you are simply confused.......and yes my family lived in Opelika since 1895, and my grandmother went to her first game with her father in 1916 and then lost her father in the 1918 flu epidemic.....I hate these newbies who think they can be equitable and be fans of both teams as if everything for Alabama is good.....no there is only one team in Alabama, and sadly it has to diminish the State's name. Auburn may be down this year....but they will find their way back to relevancy.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I'm done with you. Any jerk who can say that they enjoy Rogue's vulgar, two-faced, lying, hateful, and demeaning posts, is simply not worth my time to engage any further.

Your fixation stopped being amusing a long time ago.

BTW you blathering old fool, ONE (singular and misguided) Bama fan poisoned that tree....not plural as you stated in an effort to smear us...., and that idiot should be locked up for a long, long time where he can watch the Iron Bowl behind iron bars with ex-Auburn football players.

And when you wish to compare the academic achievement of Bama players w/ your under-educated Tiger cubs, get back to us and run your mouth again.

...................in edit.......

For the record....my family was already well established in the State of Alabama when your pikers arrived as "newbies". My 1st vivid memory as a kid was watching the Iron Bowl w/ my Dad in '59. And your usage of the word "hate" in your misguided description of me and my ancestors is duly noted.

Last edited by W_T_M on 11/4/2012, 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To make sure that idiot stops his unseemly bragging w/out a cause nor a clue....)

2seaoat wrote:Sorry......Bama fans poison trees.......Auburn fans get degrees.......you cannot be both.......you are simply confused.......and yes my family lived in Opelika since 1895, and my grandmother went to her first game with her father in 1916 and then lost her father in the 1918 flu epidemic.....I hate these newbies who think they can be equitable and be fans of both teams as if everything for Alabama is good.....no there is only one team in Alabama, and sadly it has to diminish the State's name. Auburn may be down this year....but they will find their way back to relevancy.

Aw come on SO, only a close minded individual would say that someone cannot pull for more than one team. As you know I am a Sooner all the way, but I still like FSU and several SEC teams. There is absolutely nothing impossible about spreading your allegiance around. If you feel that you can only be dedicated to Auburn, then you really are not as into football as you claim.

So you think Auburn is squeaky clean? They are the 3rd ranked offender of NCAA violations. Right behind #1 Arizona State and #2 Southern Methodist. The school cannot be held accountable for what fans do outside the confines of the campus, but the certainly can and should be held accountable for NCAA violations.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Bringing this thread back for Election Day. One of these sport predictor things (LSU/Alabama or the Redskins win) is going to get a black eye when the counting is done 'cause they can't both be right. Wonder which it will be?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

othershoe1030 wrote:Bringing this thread back for Election Day. One of these sport predictor things (LSU/Alabama or the Redskins win) is going to get a black eye when the counting is done 'cause they can't both be right. Wonder which it will be?

I think someone is going to need to go back and dig-up Seoat's prediction that he made two weeks ago. He may be throwing down the winning poker hand, and taking home the kitty tonight. We'll know in about 8 hours or so....

And if Seoat wins the purse, I hope Boards of FL will unveil Chrissy's new avatar this evening for all to see....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum