Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clint Eastwood just called me and I hung up on him

+3
Floridatexan
ZVUGKTUBM
Joanimaroni
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I can't believe he's making calls for the repugs!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

What about an autograph?

Joanimaroni wrote:What about an autograph?

He didn't mention he was coming over. He's a little bit past his prime for me, anyway.

Thats probaly a good thing you did, he had some bad news for you.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

My wife fielded a robocall from Clint this afternoon. She hung-up on him....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Magic Johnson called me for Obama.

Dreamsglore wrote:

He didn't mention he was coming over. He's a little bit past his prime for me, anyway.

LOL! I dunno. Older men are pretty hot.

Oh, but Holy Geriatrics, Batman, he's 82... Okay well, clearly I've been separated from television for a few too many years.

affraid

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

riceme wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Oh, but Holy Geriatrics, Batman, he's 82... Okay well, clearly I've been separated from television for a few too many years.

affraid

Don't worry, my Dad's stepfather had a penal-implant installed when he was in his early 80s. He must have still had the hots for his wife (my step-grandmother), who was 3-months younger than he was. He passed in May of 2000 at age 90, and she followed him 3-weeks later. They both never lived in assisted living or a nursing home, either.

I've never been attracted to older men especially when I was younger.Some women are. I always looked down the road about what they were going to look like in 10 or 15 years.Eastwood is married to a woman who is about 40 years younger and look at him now.She's going to be changing his diapers in a few years.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
riceme wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

affraid

Don't worry, my Dad's stepfather had a penal-implant installed when he was in his early 80s. He must have still had the hots for his wife (my step-grandmother), who was 3-months younger than he was. He passed in May of 2000 at age 90, and she followed him 3-weeks later. They both never lived in assisted living or a nursing home, either.

I had a friend who was dating an old rich guy years ago who had one of those implants. She would laugh and carry on about it saying what a waste of time it was.Ugh!

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

I remember you telling that story some years back. Jiminy Christmas, I cannot imagine having the nuts to let someone cut on my hoo-ha.

...if you will. LOL

Dreamsglore wrote:I've never been attracted to older men especially when I was younger.Some women are. I always looked down the road about what they were going to look like in 10 or 15 years.Eastwood is married to a woman who is about 40 years younger and look at him now.She's going to be changing his diapers in a few years.

Older men are way better than younger men. I can testify to that.

cherry

My dad is 11-yrs older than my mom (78 and 67), and I know from very unfortunate next-bedroom experience that they still have a VERY healthy and active sex life.

Aside from not wanting to hear ANY OF THAT... AT ALL, I think it's great. They have 60/40 seats in both of their pickups and my mom ALWAYS sits right next to my dad in the middle, and he puts his hand on her leg. They are still very much in love, and I think that's awesome.

Sunday is their anniversary. I love you

Nekochan

Nekochan

Aww....that's so cute, Riceme. I also think that older men can be very handsome. Now, I do not like seeing an old guy with a 20 year old girl...I think that's gross. But for ladies over a certain age...yes, I think many women find older men very sexy.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

riceme wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

I remember you telling that story some years back. Jiminy Christmas, I cannot imagine having the nuts to let someone cut on my hoo-ha.

...if you will. LOL

I know Grandad was quite the ladies man. He married my grandmother in 1937 after my real grandfather died of a heart attack at age 42. He was 10 years younger than she was, and I think the motivation may have been financial, as she fared better than many during the depression. It turned out to be an unhappy relationship, and they finally divorced in 1969. Then in 1975, Grandad married Florence. They were both 65, and this was the woman he should have married in 1937 instead of my grandmother. They had a match that was perfect and enjoyed 25 excellent years together. My mom didn't really like Grandad too much, and it may have been because he tried to hit on her once while she was engaged to my Dad. Mom later told me about this, and said: "...If I had blinked, he would have jumped..."

riceme wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:I've never been attracted to older men especially when I was younger.Some women are. I always looked down the road about what they were going to look like in 10 or 15 years.Eastwood is married to a woman who is about 40 years younger and look at him now.She's going to be changing his diapers in a few years.

cherry

My dad is 11-yrs older than my mom (78 and 67), and I know from very unfortunate next-bedroom experience that they still have a VERY healthy and active sex life.

Aside from not wanting to hear ANY OF THAT... AT ALL, I think it's great. They have 60/40 seats in both of their pickups and my mom ALWAYS sits right next to my dad in the middle, and he puts his hand on her leg. They are still very much in love, and I think that's awesome.

I don't consider 10 yrs. or so older men. I'm talking about 20-25-30 yrs older like Fred Thompson and his wife or Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta Jones. I wouldn't want to be 40 yrs.old and married to a man 70.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:
riceme wrote:

cherry

I don't consider 10 yrs. or so older men. I'm talking about 20-25-30 yrs older like Fred Thompson and his wife or Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta Jones. I wouldn't want to be 40 yrs.old and married to a man 70.

That's okay Dreams I'll wait....

Sal

Sal

Floridatexan wrote:
Magic Johnson called me for Obama.

Kewl!!

afro

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
riceme wrote:

cherry

That's okay Dreams I'll wait....

Wait till I get older?

VectorMan

VectorMan

Eastwood to Obama: Go ahead. Make my day, punk!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum