Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Maybe this explains the White House Lies over Libya

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

"According to the public schedule of the president, the last time the Obama attended his daily intelligence meeting was Sept. 5 — a week before Islamist radicals stormed our embassy in Cairo and terrorists killed our ambassador to Tripoli. The president was scheduled to hold the intelligence meeting at 10:50 a.m. Wednesday, the day after the attacks, but it was canceled so that he could comfort grieving employees at the State Department — as well he should. But instead of rescheduling the intelligence briefing for later in the day, Obama apparently chose to skip it altogether and attend a Las Vegas fundraiser for his re-election campaign. One day after a terrorist attack."

I said several years ago this is the laziest so-called President I can ever remember and this is just another example.

Maybe this explains the White House Lies over Libya Oval-office-and-the-empty-chair

nochain wrote:"According to the public schedule of the president, the last time the Obama attended his daily intelligence meeting was Sept. 5 — a week before Islamist radicals stormed our embassy in Cairo and terrorists killed our ambassador to Tripoli. The president was scheduled to hold the intelligence meeting at 10:50 a.m. Wednesday, the day after the attacks, but it was canceled so that he could comfort grieving employees at the State Department — as well he should. But instead of rescheduling the intelligence briefing for later in the day, Obama apparently chose to skip it altogether and attend a Las Vegas fundraiser for his re-election campaign. One day after a terrorist attack."

I said several years ago this is the laziest so-called President I can ever remember and this is just another example.

Maybe this explains the White House Lies over Libya Oval-office-and-the-empty-chair

Who knew that Clint Eastwood was so right....He is an empty chair....

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum