Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My deepest appreciation to whoever got my forum approval rating back down to two digits.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

lol

Sal

Sal

Sellout ...

lol

salinsky wrote:Sellout ...

lol

Oh by the way-thanks Sal for your votes. It really does piss Ghandi off.

Yella

Yella

Bob wrote:lol

I don't get it. Yours is -98 and mine is +14.

Must be a bunch dumdass iggerint rednecked jackasses that does the damn figgerin'/? I make a lot of nasty posts,don't I?

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Sal

Sal

Dreamsglore wrote:

lol

I just like to keep him busy and off the streets where he might come into contact with people.

lol

Yella

Yella

Dreamsglore wrote:

lol

ghandi is lucky to be just pissed off. There's a lot of people who want to piss ON him.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yella wrote:

Must be a bunch dumdass iggerint rednecked jackasses that does the damn figgerin'/? I make a lot of nasty posts,don't I?

If those rednecks could ever hear the sound of my voice they'd quickly learn that I'm the most redneck of them all. lol

salinsky wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

lol

I just like to keep him busy and off the streets where he might come into contact with people.

lol

The best place for people like Ghandi is in the county jail w/ his kind. It keeps him off the street also.

Yella wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

lol

ghandi is lucky to be just pissed off. There's a lot of people who want to piss ON him.

LOL! Me included only w/ my dogs urine.

Bob wrote:
Yella wrote:

If those rednecks could ever hear the sound of my voice they'd quickly learn that I'm the most redneck of them all. lol

I bumped you up bob, a lot. have been.

I enjoy your banter on the long conversations we have.

I dont know why you are so negative either to be honest with ya.

Did you ever think Chrissy that some of us might just post to instigate and then sit back and laugh at everyone arguing and calling each other names? Pices has a knack for that. I've done it all my life, start something then back off and watch. It's fun and devious.

Bob wrote:
Yella wrote:

Bob, the sound of your voice don't make you redneck. I don't think your redneck at all.

reaper1948 wrote:Did you ever think Chrissy that some of us might just post to instigate and then sit back and laugh at everyone arguing and calling each other names? Pices has a knack for that. I've done it all my life, start something then back off and watch. It's fun and devious.

Yes, i know there are those kind of people.

I call them shit stirrers.

funny faced shit stirrers are the worst kind of people.

You may think a shit stirrer is your freind, then boom, behind your back they lay a bomb to another shit stirrer knowing that its going to cause some shit so they can get thier jiz off.

See, I'm not a shit stirrer. I lay my own shit down and then i tend to it myself. I'm a shit farmer. This is why my shit is so much bigger than simple minded shit stirrers Razz

Bob wrote:
My deepest appreciation to whoever got my forum approval rating back down to two digits. on Tue 30 Oct 2012 - 19:56

lol

I've also been giving you ups, Bob. I always liked you no matter what everyone else says about you. Har har. You've got a great sense of humor, an appropriate sense of outrage to horseshit, and I love that you're a cheap-azz Frugal MacDugal (that's what my sisters call me... lol) like me.

XO,
Miss riceme

Rogue wrote:
reaper1948 wrote:Did you ever think Chrissy that some of us might just post to instigate and then sit back and laugh at everyone arguing and calling each other names? Pices has a knack for that. I've done it all my life, start something then back off and watch. It's fun and devious.

Yes, i know there are those kind of people.

I call them shit stirrers.

funny faced shit stirrers are the worst kind of people.

You may think a shit stirrer is your freind, then boom, behind your back they lay a bomb to another shit stirrer knowing that its going to cause some shit so they can get thier jiz off.

See, I'm not a shit stirrer. I lay my own shit down and then i tend to it myself. I'm a shit farmer. This is why my shit is so much bigger than simple minded shit stirrers Razz

Nothing like a big pot of shit to stir.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

How did you go from almost -400 to -3, dreamsglore? lol

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:How did you go from almost -400 to -3, dreamsglore? lol

I built that.

Very Happy

Bob wrote:How did you go from almost -400 to -3, dreamsglore? lol

My pal,Sal and a few others.LOL! They're trying like hell to bring it back up,though. Up yours,repugs!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum