Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Late Night

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Late Night Empty Late Night 10/26/2012, 10:54 am

Leno: "What's this thing with Trump and you? It's like me and Letterman. I don't get it."
Obama: "This all dates back to when we were growing up together in Kenya." (Leno)
"We are very excited to have the president of the United States on the show tonight. As you know, he only does these shows maybe once or twice a week." –Jay Leno

"Actually, do you know why the president is here tonight? Do you know the real reason? To talk to NBC about canceling 'The Apprentice.'" –Jay Leno

"Experts say the entire 2012 election could come down to just eight states. The states are: confusion, dismay, depression, apathy, shock, disbelief, despair, and anxiety. Those are the eight states." –Jay Leno

"One of President Obama's winning points [in the debate] was about how sanctions against Iran are crippling their economy. And believe me, if anyone knows how to cripple an economy, it's President Obama." –Jay Leno

"Liberals were freaking out this week and they were borderline suicidal, which is tough on them because when you lock yourself in the garage with the Prius running, nothing happens." –Bill Maher

2Late Night Empty Re: Late Night 10/26/2012, 3:01 pm

nochain wrote:Leno: "What's this thing with Trump and you? It's like me and Letterman. I don't get it."
Obama: "This all dates back to when we were growing up together in Kenya." (Leno)
"We are very excited to have the president of the United States on the show tonight. As you know, he only does these shows maybe once or twice a week." –Jay Leno

"Actually, do you know why the president is here tonight? Do you know the real reason? To talk to NBC about canceling 'The Apprentice.'" –Jay Leno

"Experts say the entire 2012 election could come down to just eight states. The states are: confusion, dismay, depression, apathy, shock, disbelief, despair, and anxiety. Those are the eight states." –Jay Leno

"One of President Obama's winning points [in the debate] was about how sanctions against Iran are crippling their economy. And believe me, if anyone knows how to cripple an economy, it's President Obama." –Jay Leno

"Liberals were freaking out this week and they were borderline suicidal, which is tough on them because when you lock yourself in the garage with the Prius running, nothing happens." –Bill Maher

Again you know there's a shift happening because now there is joking andcriticism of the COWH....that has NEVER happened for four years by the liberals...

3Late Night Empty Re: Late Night 10/26/2012, 3:24 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

nochain,

good catch. I like those lines.

newswatcher,

good observation. and true.

p.s. I know you two dudes are the same person but that's okay too since all three of us have a negative approval rating. lol

4Late Night Empty Re: Late Night 10/26/2012, 3:26 pm

Bob wrote:nochain,

newswatcher,

p.s. I know you two dudes are the same person but that's okay too since all three of us have a negative approval rating. lol

Actually we are not the same person although "News" is a good friend of mine.

5Late Night Empty Re: Late Night 10/26/2012, 4:16 pm

nochain wrote:

newswatcher,

Right and the moon is made of cheese.

6Late Night Empty Re: Late Night 10/26/2012, 4:21 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
nochain wrote:

newswatcher,

Right and the moon is made of cheese.

No, your brain is made of cheese! Old cottage cheese.....

7Late Night Empty Re: Late Night 10/26/2012, 4:22 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

newswatcher,

They are a duo, Bob. I like to call them Hambone & Flippy.

8Late Night Empty Re: Late Night 10/26/2012, 4:28 pm

boards of FL wrote:

newswatcher,

They are a duo, Bob. I like to call them Hambone & Flippy.

I guess that is better than Frick and Frack....

What do you call Dreams and FLATEX since they are on the same moonbeam?

9Late Night Empty Re: Late Night 10/26/2012, 4:31 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Thelma & Louise.

10Late Night Empty Re: Late Night 10/26/2012, 4:40 pm

boards of FL wrote:Thelma & Louise.

I'll get them a road map to the Grand Canyon.

11Late Night Empty Re: Late Night 10/26/2012, 6:52 pm

Yella

Yella

newswatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:Leno: "What's this thing with Trump and you? It's like me and Letterman. I don't get it."

Again you know there's a shift happening because now there is joking andcriticism of the COWH....that has NEVER happened for four years by the liberals...

I thought it was pretty funny. Obama proves he is a real person. Romney to me is just a talking head doing what the Corporate Monsters tell him to do. Except sometimes he has to back up and start all over again due to his Romnesia.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

12Late Night Empty Re: Late Night 10/26/2012, 10:29 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Actually that's a myth. As soon as the traction battery starts to discharge, the gas engine will automatically start and you'll be just as asphyxiated as if you're sitting in a heterosexual car.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum