Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ted Turner - REALLY????

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ted Turner - REALLY???? Empty Ted Turner - REALLY???? 10/26/2012, 8:43 am

Unbelievable....

"TURNER: I think the global policeman should be the United Nations. And I don't think we should need one. I think we should use courts the way we do in civilian life. It's time to put war and conflict behind us and move on, and start acting like civilized, educated human beings.
MORGAN: You made the point to me in the break there, more American servicemen have --
TURNER: -- are dying now from suicide over there than are dying in combat.
MORGAN: That's shocking, isn't it?
TURNER: Well, what -- no, I think it's -- I think it's good, because it's so clear that we're programmed and we're born to love and help each other, not to kill each other, to destroy each other. That's an aberration. That's left over from hundreds of years ago. It's time for to us start acting enlightened."

Between Hanoi Jane and Freaky Ted I don't which is worse....

2Ted Turner - REALLY???? Empty Re: Ted Turner - REALLY???? 10/26/2012, 10:05 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

nochain wrote:Unbelievable....

"TURNER: I think the global policeman should be the United Nations. And I don't think we should need one. I think we should use courts the way we do in civilian life. It's time to put war and conflict behind us and move on, and start acting like civilized, educated human beings.
MORGAN: You made the point to me in the break there, more American servicemen have --
TURNER: -- are dying now from suicide over there than are dying in combat.
MORGAN: That's shocking, isn't it?
TURNER: Well, what -- no, I think it's -- I think it's good, because it's so clear that we're programmed and we're born to love and help each other, not to kill each other, to destroy each other. That's an aberration. That's left over from hundreds of years ago. It's time for to us start acting enlightened."

Between Hanoi Jane and Freaky Ted I don't which is worse....

What do you expect? Ted Turner is a NWO Globalist.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

3Ted Turner - REALLY???? Empty Re: Ted Turner - REALLY???? 10/26/2012, 3:57 pm

FAIR WARNING: Foul language below. If that's offensive to you, consider clicking off this post. Thanks.

Wow. Now that just makes me downright angry. What a fucking asshole.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum