Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yella and me on P'cola beach today.

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

We decided to park at the Hilton Garden and walk through it to the beach. So's we do that and walk the beach and then the rain starts. So we head back to the Hilton to get a drink in the lobby bar. No barmaid. So we decides to head to the car and go to the boardwalk. And then it happened.
On the way through the lobby when we get about to the elevator, yella recognizes somebody. We walk up to him and yella starts a conversation by thinking he's talking to an old friend from yella's days in Texas.
The person he was talking to was a little thrown by this. Because yella was talking to Jim Cantore who we both then struck up a conversation with.

The reason yella didn't first recognize him is what we discoverd. Cantore in real-life and without the magic of television is an effing gnome. He stands about 5 ft 7. Hell I thought from how they present him on tv he must be at least 6 ft tall. Whodathunkit.
But hey yella and I had a blast going all over the beach today. And the place was packed with nature lovers.

ButtMan wrote: And the place was packed with nature lovers.

Nature lovers, huh? I never thought of putting you in that pigeon hole. Surprised

Nekochan

Nekochan

LOL, Bob, glad you had a nice day at the beach with yella.
Eric, we were in your neck of the woods yesterday (Birmingham). It's been hot up this way.

Nekochan wrote:LOL, Bob, glad you had a nice day at the beach with yella.
Eric, we were in your neck of the woods yesterday (Birmingham). It's been hot up this way.

Neko, we were in Pensacola yesterday and there was a cool refreshing breeze. It was really nice sitting out on the back patio last night.

We're back up near B'ham now.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yella and I saw something disturbing yesterday. We saw it only when we walked out onto the Beach fishing pier.
From that perspective we could see the water pooling in an area that is between the waves rolling onto the beach and where the waves start to build farther out. It's the part which is thick with foam on the surface. And all of that foam has a yellowish oily look.
We surmised that the tropical cyclone is dredging up the oil out in the Gulf and moving it towards the beaches. But if there is another explanation for the yellowish oily color in the water we'd like to hear it.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Oh I almost forgot to mention. Yesterday, as I was looking for good butts on the floors and sidewalks at the beach, at one point we were standing on the back deck of Captain Fun's and I look down and there it was. A whole unsmoked cigarette lying right there at my feet. We took this as a sign from up above. So we got us another beer and I smoked the sign from up above. And let me tell you it was a Marlboro and damn was that smoke good.
Yella and I looked up to the sky and gave thanks to the butt spirits for giving us this special gift.
And the spirits must have been listening because it doesn't end there. We crossed over to the gulf side and discovered $3 bloody marys at the Dock. And after hoisting the bloodys and celebrating the wondrous nature in front of us, that was when decided to walk out onto the beach pier. And on the way from the Dock to the pier I looked down again, and I shit you not, there were two more whole cigarettes lying in the gutter.
Three in one day. For ButtMan and Yella it was nothing short of a miracle.

Yella

Yella

ButtMan wrote:Oh I almost forgot to mention. Yesterday, as I was looking for good butts on the floors and sidewalks at the beach, at one point we were standing on the back deck of Captain Fun's and I look down and there it was. A whole unsmoked cigarette lying right there at my feet. We took this as a sign from up above. So we got us another beer and I smoked the sign from up above. And let me tell you it was a Marlboro and damn was that smoke good.
Yella and I looked up to the sky and gave thanks to the butt spirits for giving us this special gift.
And the spirits must have been listening because it doesn't end there. We crossed over to the gulf side and discovered $3 bloody marys at the Dock. And after hoisting the bloodys and celebrating the wondrous nature in front of us, that was when decided to walk out onto the beach pier. And on the way from the Dock to the pier I looked down again, and I shit you not, there were two more whole cigarettes lying in the gutter.
Three in one day. For ButtMan and Yella it was nothing short of a miracle.

It was an interesting afternoon. And meeting the height challenged weatherman was startling, we decided he was about the size of one of those concrete garden gnomes that people buy at Lowes. And then there was the buttfinds. Bob became so excited after finding those whole unsmoked butts that he was walking into people and careening off walls as he kept his eyes on the gutter watching for butts with all the fervor of someone searching for the Holy Grail. It's possible,of course, that some of the careening was related to the Bloody Marys that he developed a taste for. It was a beautiful day at the beach.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I dunno if we should even tell em about the Circle K, yella. And the two quartets. That part was a little spooky.
At that point I feared the butt spirits mighta broke bad on us.

I will have to admit that finding a whole smoke able cig in a tropical storm is a sign from above. Your good karma is showing. Yella and me on P'cola beach today.   A2tah4

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Judging from that photo, hallmark, that butt has two good puffs left in it. Save it for me.

Always remember, a butt is a terrible thing to waste.

Pot of Gold. Secret location
Yella and me on P'cola beach today.   Qnv6vq

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

That photo and it's caption are definitely politically incorrect. And political incorrectness is what we strive for here at the Butt Cave.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Too the Batpole Robin !

Yella and me on P'cola beach today.   Batman-robin

Those two characters dressed up in the halloween costumes in that picture look like fruits headed to an armed robbery to me. Me and ButtBoy never hides our faces with no stinkin masks. Hell nobody would bum a butt to somebody in that getup.
And those two retards may have a Bat Pole. But me and ButtBoy prefers the Butt Pole...

http://thedaily23.blogspot.com/2010/04/subway-butt-pole-urban-legend.html

Yella and me on P'cola beach today.   Buttpo10
That's just..... EEEEeeeWWWWwwww!!!!

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

That's ButtGirl. She gives a whole new meaning to ButtMan's slogan (A Butt Is A Terrible Thing To Waste).

VectorMan

VectorMan

I agree, Eric. EEEEeeewwwww...

Go to Captain Fun on Thursday evening and get a free meal. I went 2 weeks ago and they had fried grouper, hush puppies and fries. It was awesome and, as always my favorite, free. The hush puppies were of some frozen brand. But, really good.

Speaking of hush puppies. Try the ones they serve at Hall's Seafood. They come with a cheese dipping sauce. Y
um!

VectorMan wrote:I agree, Eric. EEEEeeewwwww...

Go to Captain Fun on Thursday evening and get a free meal. I went 2 weeks ago and they had fried grouper, hush puppies and fries. It was awesome and, as always my favorite, free. The hush puppies were of some frozen brand. But, really good.

Speaking of hush puppies. Try the ones they serve at Hall's Seafood. They come with a cheese dipping sauce. Y
um!

My Brother-in-Law loves those free hush puppies at Halls. He usually orders a basket when we're about done with dinner, then orders a doggie bag and takes 'em home.

speaking of puppies.

[url=http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=butt%20puppy[/url]

Okay I'm sick and tired of doig the BB code for hyperlinks and the thing don't create no hyperlinks.

Here's the damn instructions. So what did I do wrong?

read the "creating links" part...

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/faq?mode=bbcode

TittyMan wrote:speaking of puppies.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=butt%20puppy

I substituted the first = with a ]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yomama wrote:
TittyMan wrote:speaking of puppies.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=butt%20puppy

I substituted the first = with a ]

Thanks Yomama. TittyMan aint too smart. He's a republican.

ButtMan wrote:Thanks Yomama.

I ain't touching that one... Surprised

My old days of writing Basic in Atari language is helping me here. That was thirty years ago...

what a great story. I really enjoyed it. Tell more if you have it.

Yella

Yella

Yomama wrote:Yella and me on P'cola beach today.   Buttpo10
That's just..... EEEEeeeWWWWwwww!!!!
[b]

Yipes! Shocked

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum