Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

VICTORY through PEACEFUL RESISTANCE

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

We should never exercise violence against anyone especially the state or it's representatives. It is very important that we provide a clean background so that they may be clearly seen for what they are violent and oppressive. Don't let ideas of militia movements and anti-government violence be a part of your life. Agent provocatures are in every organization that is even mildly political. If you come across someone espousing violence throw them out of your group and have nothing to do with them. Watch your children and your friends that return from Iraq and Afghanistan. They may be approached to become a part of some group posing a threat against the state only to find it is the state agency itself looking for propaganda to justify further violence against us. The state itself has become paranoid and bloated beyond any government that has ever existed on the earth. The various departments and factions within the state will be fighting for less and less revenue from a diminishing tax base. Their behavior will become more and more erratic and desperate. Our behavior must be more and more disciplined and orderly. Use the most powerful weapon you have knowledge, faith and constitutional law. The state may laugh at the constitution but there are still a massive majority of people here in the USA that honor and respect our true law of the land.

They are fleas on the dog afraid that any day we may scratch them off.....hence the drones, patriot acts, NDAA, TSA.....etc..This is still the land of the free and the home of the brave..they will find out if they draw first blood just how brave...

VICTORY through PEACEFUL RESISTANCE 8022-ron-paul-love-revolution

I think I'm still going to write him in.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PkrBum wrote:I think I'm still going to write him in.

I hate to lend any legitimacy to the whole charade but I would like to make a point and writing in Ron Paul is the way to do it.....

VICTORY through PEACEFUL RESISTANCE Is?bMSTN2PFp2vHfUtz1FxVWXn4WUqEl8xYR6tBlNqBp-w

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyenRCJ_4Ww

Smile

boards of FL

boards of FL

The concept of libertarianism has existed longer than communism, and yet we have real world working models of communism, but none of this Ron Paul style libertarianism. I wonder why?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Oh please don't let the Oborgma get me..laudy...

boards of FL

boards of FL

I take that back. Feel free to move to Somalia if you are a Ron Paul libertarian. Enjoy that liberty and freedom from state!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

boards of FL wrote:The concept of libertarianism has existed longer than communism, and yet we have real world working models of communism, but none of this Ron Paul style libertarianism. I wonder why?

Ron Paul isn't a libertarian first off he's a Constitutional Republican. I used to be one myself before the Party packed up and left me to become a bunch of bastard Neocon lackeys..Lyndon LaRouche is a Libertarian or as close as anyone I know...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum