Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Protect your computer from virus

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Protect your computer from virus Empty Protect your computer from virus 10/20/2012, 12:17 pm

Now a day’s computer hacking is most common word among the teenagers and young adults. It is increasing day by day. Hacking is a malicious act. Hacker always tries to damage your computer. So everyone should be aware about hackers.

What is Computer Hacking?

The hacker actually intelligent and cleaver programmer. They are able to malicious modifying computer hardware or software system and run computer outside of main purpose. Computer hacking is normally the malicious use of a computer by an educated user.
Click here for more

2seaoat

If you click on the link you will probably have a virus introduced. On the pnj we had some folks who were downloading virus on folks computers with the same type of link. It got to be where I would not go to links.....unless I could trust the poster.

2seaoat wrote:If you click on the link you will probably have a virus introduced. On the pnj we had some folks who were downloading virus on folks computers with the same type of link. It got to be where I would not go to links.....unless I could trust the poster.

I agree I dont trust this poster. something funny. Suspect

we DO have a hacker amongst us though FYI.

btw. i wrote you a little story this morning on the electric thread Razz

I did it all by myself in 2 minutes. just for you.

This link is nothing more than spam. I validated it before I click on it and found it to be virus/trojan free. After clicking on it, it was nothing more than an advertisement for an anti-virus software.

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:This link is nothing more than spam. I validated it before I click on it and found it to be virus/trojan free. After clicking on it, it was nothing more than an advertisement for an anti-virus software.

Thank you, sir... you beat me to it!

Damn spammers!

The original post is not correct. Many hacks do not involve damage to a computer. Sometimes the hacker is looking for information, sometimes they're looking to turn it into a bot, which really doesn't affect your computer much, but is used with a bunch of other bots to attack corporate computers through a Distributed Denial-of-Service (DDoS) attack.

DDoS attacks are fairly common lately... and it doesn't require a hack of the corporate target. Hackers just instruct bots to flood the target with requests for information in an effort to overwhelm the server. They have been doing this to the big banks lately.

This user has been banned and will now hopefully go away and leave us alone.

Thank you, Boards!

Protect your computer from virus Coolguy

boards of FL

boards of FL

riceme wrote:This user has been banned and will now hopefully go away and leave us alone.

Thank you, Boards!

Protect your computer from virus Coolguy

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, riceme. As I tell everyone, send me a PM if you see anything like this. It comes to my phone so it is basically like sending me a text.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum