Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why do so many Republicans really hate Obama?

+5
Nekochan
Joanimaroni
gulfbeachbandit
Markle
knothead
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Sal

Sal

Rogue wrote:
and yes, you have some on your side who have made post boosting that aboma is against wallstreet.

You are just as ignorant and uniformed about economic issues as you are about every other subject. Against Wall Street? This is the man who left Ben Bernanke in as fed chair, appointed Timothy Geitner to Secretary of the Treasury, and employed Lawrence Summers as director of the White House United States National Economic Council. I've been saying since day one that Obama's greatest failing will be in surrounding himself with Wall Street insiders. He's up to his eyeballs in Wall Street.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Rogue wrote:
yes dodd frank has helped BIG banks and is killing little ones. most of obamas policy are killing off the little anythings, including buss. only the too big to fail stuff will remain. I hear mexico has that type of idealogy.

and once again I am laughing my ass of every time a liberal tells me im vulgar. Your party supports vulgar. ask the nakied peta ladies or anyone in hollywood. hypocrit.

Taking the country into a war in Iraq over nonexistent weapons of mass destruction and ignoring reports that didn't support their war agenda, now that's vulgar.

VectorMan

VectorMan

I don't hate the SOB. He'd probably be okay to hangout with and have some beers and a joint. His political outlook leaves much to be desired. It will probably, and should, spell certain doom for his re-election chances. The people that have and will vote for him must be suffering from that serious mental disorder, liberalism.

othershoe1030 wrote:
Rogue wrote:
yes dodd frank has helped BIG banks and is killing little ones. most of obamas policy are killing off the little anythings, including buss. only the too big to fail stuff will remain. I hear mexico has that type of idealogy.

and once again I am laughing my ass of every time a liberal tells me im vulgar. Your party supports vulgar. ask the nakied peta ladies or anyone in hollywood. hypocrit.

Taking the country into a war in Iraq over nonexistent weapons of mass destruction and ignoring reports that didn't support their war agenda, now that's vulgar.

well I guess your party suports both types of vulgar now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum