Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Repuke Congressman Furious That Obama Waited Four Minutes Before Calling Benghazi Attack "Act of Terror"

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

I think the goal posts just got moved ...

REP. KING (R-NY): I’m going to use my words very carefully. I think the president’s conduct and his behavior on this issue has been shameful. And — first of all, as far as it being an act of terror, the president was almost four minutes into his statement on September 12th before he mentioned an act of terror.

Laughing

Really? Your still stuck on this dead horse.

no stress

no stress

alecto wrote:Really? Your still stuck on this dead horse.

lol!

salinsky wrote:I think the goal posts just got moved ...

REP. KING (R-NY): I’m going to use my words very carefully. I think the president’s conduct and his behavior on this issue has been shameful. And — first of all, as far as it being an act of terror, the president was almost four minutes into his statement on September 12th before he mentioned an act of terror.

Laughing

Why did he go on to blame a youtube video? Why did carney blame a video? Why did the state dept blame a video?

Why did we pay for an infomercial to the ME that said we're sorry for a youtube?

Why did obama blame a youtube video nearly two weeks later in front of the UN?

Intelligence testified that they knew within 24hrs... Where exactly are you going with this?

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:

Why did he go on to blame a youtube video? Why did carney blame a video? Why did the state dept blame a video?

Why did we pay for an infomercial to the ME that said we're sorry for a youtube?

Why did obama blame a youtube video nearly two weeks later in front of the UN?

Intelligence testified that they knew within 24hrs... Where exactly are you going with this?

Really, the question is, where are you going with this, bum? The initial reports out of Benghazi were wrong. The administration was slow to respond to the facts being assessed on the ground. Does this somehow justify you dancing jubilantly in the blood of patriots because you think you've stumbled across a gotcha moment for the POTUS? Because, I think that's where you're going with this, and the determination is you're an unpatriotic, opportunistic, POS.

Lol... We saw the video the next morning and there was no protest... there were heavily armed terrorists. Intelligence said they knew it was a terrorist attack within 24hrs. You are dense... and apparently an easy mark.

A piece of shit huh? That's what you think I am? Because I can follow a time line and remember recent history?

You're a poor loser... and worse a man unable to be objective or fair minded.

The problem wasn't and isn't our country being attacked... we are the square chin... we are there against will.

The problem is the likes of you... a squirmer... an apologist... a weakling unable to accept the truth when it reflects poorly on your ideology. Here's a little clue... they don't like obama anymore than they did bush. Obama went over there dragging his nose on the ground... and continues exactly the bush doctrine. At some point you and the likes of you should stop listening to the bs intent like it's an achedemic exersice and wake up to the world of results. There is little to NO difference between bush and obama... ya fricking lackey.

It's almost funny... Obama has bombed more muslim countries than bush... didn't even get congressional approval...

But the leftists are afraid of neocons... LMAO... it would be impossible to make that up.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:Lol... We saw the video the next morning and there was no protest... there were heavily armed terrorists. Intelligence said they knew it was a terrorist attack within 24hrs. You are dense... and apparently an easy mark.

A piece of shit huh? That's what you think I am? Because I can follow a time line and remember recent history?

You're a poor loser... and worse a man unable to be objective or fair minded.

The problem wasn't and isn't our country being attacked... we are the square chin... we are there against will.

The problem is the likes of you... a squirmer... an apologist... a weakling unable to accept the truth when it reflects poorly on your ideology. Here's a little clue... they don't like obama anymore than they did bush. Obama went over there dragging his nose on the ground... and continues exactly the bush doctrine. At some point you and the likes of you should stop listening to the bs intent like it's an achedemic exersice and wake up to the world of results. There is little to NO difference between bush and obama... ya fricking lackey.

A group of armed men attacked our consulate in Benghazi, Libya and killed our ambassador and three other men. We knew this the next day. It was reported that way the next day. That's what the administration said happened the next day. The president referred to it as an "act of terror" while talking about it in the Rose Garden the next day. The day after that, he referred to it as an "act of terror" on the campaign trail in Colorado. The only thing that was ever in dispute was what motivated the armed men. Would it not have been terrorism had the killers been motivated by the utube video? However you want to define terrorism, you wingnuts have been eager to politicize the criminal murders of our ambassador and three other Americans, and it is disgusting.

So, you don't think we should be in Libya? Christopher Stevens would beg to differ. But you don't mind stepping over his corpse to take political potshots, do you? ... you unpatriotic, opportunistic POS.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

alecto wrote:Really? Your still stuck on this dead horse.

Your candidate has been trying to use this issue to make political hay, and some people here seem to think the President's response was somehow inappropriate, but these are the same people who will never be happy with Obama, no matter what he says or does.

I guess Rep. King's hay is in short supply as well.

[quote="salinsky"]
PkrBum wrote:L
So, you don't think we should be in Libya? Christopher Stevens would beg to differ. But you don't mind stepping over his corpse to take political potshots, do you? ... you unpatriotic, opportunistic POS.[/font]

The bigger issue you choose to ignore since it weakens your rabid defense of BHO, is that by calling it "spontaneous" BHOs officials were able to avoid (at least for a short time until they got busted for lying again) answering the hard questions they have since been tiptoeing around about why they ignored escalating events prior to the attack and why they ignored repeated requests for more security. Dense hypocrite.

Sal

Sal

nochain wrote:
The bigger issue you choose to ignore since it weakens your rabid defense of BHO, is that by calling it "spontaneous" BHOs officials were able to avoid (at least for a short time until they got busted for lying again) answering the hard questions they have since been tiptoeing around about why they ignored escalating events prior to the attack and why they ignored repeated requests for more security. Dense hypocrite.

What a steaming pile of bullshit.

This boils down to two things.

One, the administration was given bad information initially (some of which was provided by the Libyan government), and they relayed that info to the public and were bureaucratically slow in acknowledging the mistake. The idea that the president didn't call it terrorism (when in fact he did more than once) is muddle-headed nonsense.

Two, the Repukes saw an opportunity to make political hay out of the criminal murders of patriotic Americans, and shamelessly stepped over their still warm corpses to seize it. It's a disgrace, but it's who they are.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I still suspect the active involvement of elements within the CIA.

no stress

no stress

Floridatexan wrote:

Repuke Congressman Furious That Obama Waited Four Minutes Before Calling Benghazi Attack "Act of Terror" Conspi11

salinsky wrote:
nochain wrote:

What a steaming pile of bullshit.

This boils down to two things.

One, the administration was given bad information initially (some of which was provided by the Libyan government), and they relayed that info to the public and were bureaucratically slow in acknowledging the mistake. The idea that the president didn't call it terrorism (when in fact he did more than once) is muddle-headed nonsense.

Two, the Repukes saw an opportunity to make political hay out of the criminal murders of patriotic Americans, and shamelessly stepped over their still warm corpses to seize it. It's a disgrace, but it's who they are.

Now that's a funny post - did you retrieve it from your repository of sniveling misinterpretations and embellished canned statements you store in Uranus or are you just drunk Sally?

scratch lol! scratch lol! scratch lol!

2seaoat

Look, our Libyan operations definitely involved the CIA prior to the fall of Khadaffi and certainly after the fall. The ambassador and his team made real progress prior to the fall of the regime and they were making real progress after the fall of the government. They were doing this regime change the good old way things were done before the Church commission.....with active CIA involvement. However, it makes no sense for the CIA to kill the Ambassador. No sense at all. CIA has a bigger footprint with David Petraeous actively conducting operations in Syria and Iran, and he will advance American national interests without spending trillions and thousands of lives.

So in this new war format, we lost four of our patriots, but do not mistake this was not a traditional embassy operation, but an active CIA recruitment and it was very successful. If you want to find the conspiracy, you only need to identify those who do not want Petraeous to be successful in his new role.......and there are three main suspects. Al Queda who wants the West to overreact and spend trillions and therefore become weaker, the military industrial complex who will slowly be chocked of profits as we wind down our military to a smaller and changing paradigm, and the state of Israel which needs us to fight a war with Iran while they stand on the sidelines because the standard rationalization is that if they join in we will lose our Arab alliance. All three of these interests groups would love to see our CIA operations fail, and would have every reason to target the Ambassador who was winning the Libyan people over.....your theory on the CIA being involved in the killing of the Ambassador is counter intuitive as the CIA is going to grow and career CIA are flourishing in the new paradigm.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:I still suspect the active involvement of elements within the CIA.

Look, our Libyan operations definitely involved the CIA prior to the fall of Khadaffi and certainly after the fall. The ambassador and his team made real progress prior to the fall of the regime and they were making real progress after the fall of the government. They were doing this regime change the good old way things were done before the Church commission.....with active CIA involvement. However, it makes no sense for the CIA to kill the Ambassador. No sense at all. CIA has a bigger footprint with David Petraeous actively conducting operations in Syria and Iran, and he will advance American national interests without spending trillions and thousands of lives.

So in this new war format, we lost four of our patriots, but do not mistake this was not a traditional embassy operation, but an active CIA recruitment and it was very successful. If you want to find the conspiracy, you only need to identify those who do not want Petraeous to be successful in his new role.......and there are three main suspects. Al Queda who wants the West to overreact and spend trillions and therefore become weaker, the military industrial complex who will slowly be chocked of profits as we wind down our military to a smaller and changing paradigm, and the state of Israel which needs us to fight a war with Iran while they stand on the sidelines because the standard rationalization is that if they join in we will lose our Arab alliance. All three of these interests groups would love to see our CIA operations fail, and would have every reason to target the Ambassador who was winning the Libyan people over.....your theory on the CIA being involved in the killing of the Ambassador is counter intuitive as the CIA is going to grow and career CIA are flourishing in the new paradigm.

I didn't say the majority...I said "elements within" the CIA. Maybe I should have said "rogue". When you're running covert ops, how hard could it be to work against the intent of a mission?

Floridatexan wrote:

So that means you fault your hero BHO since he is in charge of the CIA. Never thought I would see the day... Unless of course you think he is unable to control one of his agencies..... scratch

On 9/16 the head of the libyan national congress called the attack preplanned and predetermined.

What bad info from the libyan govt are you talking about sal? There was even real time communication from the consolate that nite. I won't waste anymore time pointing out the obvious to people willing to ignore what we all saw develope... The only people willing to buy into the revised version are already in the lefts back pocket.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum