Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My how things change

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My how things change Empty My how things change 10/18/2012, 8:41 am

Subject: Wisdom then, Wisdom now!!

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a Sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies.
...Increasing America’s debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that 'the buck stops here'. Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and Grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better."

SENATOR BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, MARCH 2006

What happened BHO?

2My how things change Empty Re: My how things change 10/18/2012, 8:59 am

That was when he was inventing the tea party.

3My how things change Empty Re: My how things change 10/18/2012, 10:22 am

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

nochain wrote:Subject: Wisdom then, Wisdom now!!

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a Sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies.
...Increasing America’s debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that 'the buck stops here'. Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and Grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better."

SENATOR BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, MARCH 2006

What happened BHO?

I was reading an article the other day concerning the difference between "flip flopping" and "evolving".

To offer the benefit of the doubt: Obama has "evolved" into realizing that discussions concerning the debt are for entertainment purposes only, debt strengthens, rather than weakens and bad choices are going to be shifted to someone other than our children and grandchildren.....

It'd be nice to know who he has in mind.

4My how things change Empty Re: My how things change 10/18/2012, 10:32 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Come on give the devils their due...The Neocons for Israel were more than happy to run our war debt into the stratosphere so their banker comrades could reap the benefits. Obama is just another patsy like Lee Harvey Oswald.
Now with all the lazy suckers out there expecting their welfare checks INCLUDING THE MILITARY, Obama is probably smart to lose this election and find a cave in Hawaii to hide in.

5My how things change Empty Re: My how things change 10/18/2012, 12:07 pm

PkrBum wrote:That was when he was inventing the tea party.

OK....One accomplishment of the last four years....Failure policies that lead to the creation of the Tea Party!....The right bonded with the ideals of the Tea Party and the left embraced the Occupy Thugs...Any questions?...."God love'em (Occupy Thugs)"...Rep Nancy Pelosi---FORMER speaker of the House....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum