Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Charles P. Pierce - The many faces of Romney

+3
othershoe1030
PBulldog2
Floridatexan
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

no stress

no stress

Rogue wrote:
2seaoat wrote:No one is going to be changing that law. Its just mentioned as a moral standing really in todays elections.

That is not what Mitten the Kitten said during the Republican debates....he would sign a bill outlawing abortion.....this is not just a moral standing.....I know women who risked their health and traveled to get abortions out of state in the late 60s and early 70s. It should never be the first choice a woman makes, but nowhere in the constitution in the 4th and 14th amendment is person extended to an unborn child. A simple constitutional amendment could overturn Roe, or the Supreme Court could revisit it, but it is much more than moral standing when people are threatening to make it criminal to take a day after pill.

Youve become rediculous. Just like the obamabots, you spend your time with little funny slogans like mitten the kitten.

no one is going to stop killing babies. I dont know why you are so worried about that anyway.

on a side note. I wonder how you would feel if your grandchildren were aborted. You wouldnt have them to enjoy would you. I bet youd be against abortion then. Why dont you look in thier eyes and think about that.

btw. let me say this one more time to you.

you are and have never been a god damn republican. Im a lesbian and I am more republican than you are.

I hate a fuckin liar.

Absolutely Fabulous Post!!!!! AAAA++++++++++++ cheers cheers cheers cheers
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:
PkrBum wrote: Cool Cool
knothead wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Would you prefer someone that we knew next to nothing about except some vague reference to redistribution and some sorted associations? Oh... to be fair i should mention his most liberal senator award.

pkr,
I think changing horses in mid-stream is nuts. Obama is not perfect and has made some mistakes but this guy is terrible so my preference? Obama, hands down.

Mid-steam towards what? I don't see a positive outcome here. What would lead you to believe we're headed uphill?

Ive no delusion romney is much better... and will vote for neither... but romney would'nt take over more private sector.

The economy is improving by most metrics. The social issues are additional baggage that I disagree with: personhood, planned parenthood, women's equal pay, you name it, Romney is on the wrong side. When our economy tanked in 07 we all knew it would be impossible to recover in a single term but we are on the right track. Romney sucks. . . . . and is bad for America's middle class.

No, we did NOT "all know it would be impossible to recover in a single term". For instance, President Barack Hussein Obama did not know it would take more than a single term. Remember, even after he took office he told us that if the economy was not turned around in three years, he would be a one term President.

President Ronald Reagan inherited just as bad of an economy, if not worse, and it HIS SOLUTIONS turned us around much quicker and led to over a quarter of a century of GROWTH.

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:
PkrBum wrote: Cool Cool
knothead wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Would you prefer someone that we knew next to nothing about except some vague reference to redistribution and some sorted associations? Oh... to be fair i should mention his most liberal senator award.

pkr,
I think changing horses in mid-stream is nuts. Obama is not perfect and has made some mistakes but this guy is terrible so my preference? Obama, hands down.

Mid-steam towards what? I don't see a positive outcome here. What would lead you to believe we're headed uphill?

Ive no delusion romney is much better... and will vote for neither... but romney would'nt take over more private sector.

The economy is improving by most metrics. The social issues are additional baggage that I disagree with: personhood, planned parenthood, women's equal pay, you name it, Romney is on the wrong side. When our economy tanked in 07 we all knew it would be impossible to recover in a single term but we are on the right track. Romney sucks. . . . . and is bad for America's middle class.

Really, how has President Barack Hussein Obama HELPED the middle class?
Charles P. Pierce - The many faces of Romney - Page 2 Obama-results3162012

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum