Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Five malnourished dogs discovered by county

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Five malnourished dogs discovered by county

At Last. A important news story reported by the PNJ...........Updates to follow........

County officials are looking for the driver on the car that stuck a armindo on Hwy 98 this morning. Officials were on the way to a malnourished dog call and noticed the event. Hitting any moving animal is covered under Florida Statue 34.56.32 and is punishable with a 10,000 dollar fine or 5 years in jail.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well you just keep hitting it till it quits moving...problem solved...

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

While this story may not have been major headline news (as it was on a local paper), I am glad newspapers are now covering animal abuse cases in Escambia County. It's about time!

PBulldog2 wrote:While this story may not have been major headline news (as it was on a local paper), I am glad newspapers are now covering animal abuse cases in Escambia County. It's about time!

I agree. I just thought it was a bit out of place for a front page story. Maybe I was the one that was bored............................

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PBulldog2 wrote:While this story may not have been major headline news (as it was on a local paper), I am glad newspapers are now covering animal abuse cases in Escambia County. It's about time!

cat monkey pig rabbit cat monkey pig rabbit

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Did you notice there is no dog smiley, PB?

stormwatch89 wrote:

Five malnourished dogs discovered by county Smiling-dog-2

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

hallmarkgrad wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:

Five malnourished dogs discovered by county Smiling-dog-2

Now there's a great dog smiley, Storm! Thanks, HMG!

I'll try to get a pic of my Molly when she's smiling. That most often happens when she's on the bed having her belly rubbed. There's nothing like a pit bull smile (I'm biased, of course).

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Ahhhhhhhhh, perfect!

Thanks, y'all.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum