Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is Barack Hussein Obama II responsible for anything?

+3
Sal
othershoe1030
no stress
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

BHO skates out again as Hillary throws herself under the bus for him over Libya. Yes, she is responsible for the failures of the State Dept but so is he as her boss. Unless of course her boss is BHO! Then he gets another free pass. The killing of an Ambassador and others, the murder of a border agent with Fast and Furious guns, his failure to deliver on his many promises, his waffling and reversal on gay marriage, his refusal to reign in his lying Vice Pres (no it’s easier to call out the post debate fire brigade and wash off all the BS Biden spewed out), his continued support for a lying Attorney General, his despicable treatment of the Doctor who gave up OBL, and lets not forget the ultimate lie and failure – “If I don’t have this done in three years, then there’s going to be a one-term proposition.” Well sport it’s not done and yet you are running again so that was just another lie and failure to accept responsibility. But he got rid of his responsibility by saying they underestimated the challenges. That makes as much sense as his poor debate performance being due to higher altitude.

no stress

no stress

So...she thinks she was qualified to be the president yet she cannot even run the state department without the loss of American lives? SMH!

i think it's a setup narrative for the debate... but does not excuse the disinformation.

Carter accepted responsibility for Desert One in 1979, Reagan did the same in Beirut in 1983, but the HUSSEIN is never responsible for anything..he thinks. Voters can hold him responsible on November 6th.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Carter accepted responsibility for Desert One in 1979, Reagan did the same in Beirut in 1983, but the HUSSEIN is never responsible for anything..he thinks. Voters can hold him responsible on November 6th.

Another example of why BHO is by far the most incompetent and irresponsible President ever. Less of a man than Carter, WOWZER.

nochain wrote:BHO skates out again as Hillary throws herself under the bus for him over Libya. Yes, she is responsible for the failures of the State Dept but so is he as her boss. Unless of course her boss is BHO! Then he gets another free pass. The killing of an Ambassador and others, the murder of a border agent with Fast and Furious guns, his failure to deliver on his many promises, his waffling and reversal on gay marriage, his refusal to reign in his lying Vice Pres (no it’s easier to call out the post debate fire brigade and wash off all the BS Biden spewed out), his continued support for a lying Attorney General, his despicable treatment of the Doctor who gave up OBL, and lets not forget the ultimate lie and failure – “If I don’t have this done in three years, then there’s going to be a one-term proposition.” Well sport it’s not done and yet you are running again so that was just another lie and failure to accept responsibility. But he got rid of his responsibility by saying they underestimated the challenges. That makes as much sense as his poor debate performance being due to higher altitude.

Hillary is supposedly leaving the administration and she's being the loyal soldier...but this will not help her politically down the road because as pointed out...she will ask voters to allow her to run the nation but she couldn't run the state departement?...Incompetence seems to be rewarded in this administration...State Department and DOJ....Hillary and Holder should have both been gone...

obama is the "not me" president. but it's not necessarily him i put blame on... he simply is what he is.

i put the blame on the people that voted for a candidate that we knew next to nothing about... why would people do that?

PkrBum wrote:obama is the "not me" president. but it's not necessarily him i put blame on... he simply is what he is.

i put the blame on the people that voted for a candidate that we knew next to nothing about... why would people do that?

And many of the same are back in line to be fooled again....but some gotta keep those checks coming or else they may have to WORK!...

PkrBum wrote:obama is the "not me" president. but it's not necessarily him i put blame on... he simply is what he is.

True enough, and those same brain dead morons will likely vote for him again even though nothing has changed for the better in 4 years.

Who is responsible for what in Libya?
By Jennifer Rubin
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton took “responsibility” for the Benghazi attacks. In one sense, she is right, of course. Four of her people were killed. Her department denied them additional security. But to what extent is she responsible for:

The failure to recognize that Libya had become a dangerous hotbed of jihadists? Certainly the intelligence community, the national security adviser and the president himself should have recognized the deteriorating situation, especially when the International Red Cross pulled up stakes. Yet they continued to turn a blind eye toward the descent into chaos.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/post/who-is-responsible-for-what-in-libya/2012/10/16/ca508cea-179a-11e2-9855-71f2b202721b_blog.html

And Susan Rice attempts to deflect responsibility:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/us-ambassador-susan-rice/2012/10/15/c5a9fe04-16d9-11e2-8792-cf5305eddf60_story.html?hpid=z1

nochain wrote:Who is responsible for what in Libya?
By Jennifer Rubin
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton took “responsibility” for the Benghazi attacks. In one sense, she is right, of course. Four of her people were killed. Her department denied them additional security. But to what extent is she responsible for:

The failure to recognize that Libya had become a dangerous hotbed of jihadists? Certainly the intelligence community, the national security adviser and the president himself should have recognized the deteriorating situation, especially when the International Red Cross pulled up stakes. Yet they continued to turn a blind eye toward the descent into chaos.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/post/who-is-responsible-for-what-in-libya/2012/10/16/ca508cea-179a-11e2-9855-71f2b202721b_blog.html

And Susan Rice attempts to deflect responsibility:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/us-ambassador-susan-rice/2012/10/15/c5a9fe04-16d9-11e2-8792-cf5305eddf60_story.html?hpid=z1

Was there anyone in the administration that didn't hit the news circuit and 'manipulate' the story?....Spontaneous protests....Internet video (Hillary also apologized for the video)...then when caught...he (we) never said it was over the movie...when an administration li...errr 'manipulates'...and those...li....errr 'manipulations' are not only not challanged but defended by the willing media the administration begins to not only believe their own li...errr...'manipulations' but know they'll never be called on them...This time their li...errr 'maipulations' and incompetence cost lives after those in danger requested help and were refused...

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

It truly amazes me that there was this much of a disconnect between early reports and what really happened. I can't imagine why anyone at any level of the administration would even entertain the notion that they could cover up or get away with anything.

Between reporters on the ground, cell phones and twitter everything is pretty much out in the open for all to see. I think it was a CNN reporter who did some good investigative reporting within hours of the event and reported no street demonstrations or riots. And given the types of weapons the attackers were using, well, this was no spontaneous mob action.

Rice must have either been off the reservation with this one or someone fed her the wrong information. This is beyond me. They sure didn't need to have a "cover-up" type story this close to the election. Bad decisions all around.

othershoe1030 wrote:It truly amazes me that there was this much of a disconnect between early reports and what really happened. I can't imagine why anyone at any level of the administration would even entertain the notion that they could cover up or get away with anything.

Between reporters on the ground, cell phones and twitter everything is pretty much out in the open for all to see. I think it was a CNN reporter who did some good investigative reporting within hours of the event and reported no street demonstrations or riots. And given the types of weapons the attackers were using, well, this was no spontaneous mob action.

Rice must have either been off the reservation with this one or someone fed her the wrong information. This is beyond me. They sure didn't need to have a "cover-up" type story this close to the election. Bad decisions all around.

Their efforts at "damage control" from initial false statements and claims were incredibly amateurish and misguided. One wonders.... I also wonder how many deaths and injuries of civilians could have been avoided without the WH and others stirring the old mideast stew about a video?

Sal

Sal

othershoe1030 wrote:It truly amazes me that there was this much of a disconnect between early reports and what really happened. I can't imagine why anyone at any level of the administration would even entertain the notion that they could cover up or get away with anything.

It should be remembered that the attack on the Benghazi consulate happened in the same time frame as the embassy riots in Egypt that were in fact prompted by the video. Benghazi is pretty remote and the details surrounding the attack were initially sketchy, so it's no surprise that the first response speculated that there was a connection.

salinsky wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:Id.

It should be remembered that the attack on the Benghazi consulate happened in the same time frame as the embassy riots in Egypt that were in fact prompted by the video. Benghazi is pretty remote and the details surrounding the attack were initially sketchy, so it's no surprise that the first response speculated that there was a connection.

Sounds like another excuse, please add it to the growing list of excuses.

Slicef18

Slicef18

From what I read here and on other sites, Barack Hussein Obama is responsible for all maladies great and small, spiritual and secular, from the beginning of time. He's even responsible for Bush's ineptness and Cheney's Black soul.

Slicef18 wrote:From what I read here and on other sites, Barack Hussein Obama is responsible for all maladies great and small, spiritual and secular, from the beginning of time. He's even responsible for Bush's ineptness and Cheney's Black soul.

You have an amazing talent for partisan embellishment.

Slicef18 wrote:From what I read here and on other sites, Barack Hussein Obama is responsible for all maladies great and small, spiritual and secular, from the beginning of time. He's even responsible for Bush's ineptness and Cheney's Black soul.

there was a video out the next morning (while that stooge carney was sent out to blame it on a youtube) that clearly showed heavily armed terrorists moving though the perimeter... we had a thread right here laughing at the blatant lies.

obama even tried to use that story at the UN... and made an infomercial to lie over there ... slice... you can't be dense enough to dismiss this.

if you want to give credit for bin laden... it comes with a side of reality.

Slicef18

Slicef18

PkrBum wrote:

there was a video out the next morning (while that stooge carney was sent out to blame it on a youtube) that clearly showed heavily armed terrorists moving though the perimeter... we had a thread right here laughing at the blatant lies.

obama even tried to use that story at the UN... and made an infomercial to lie over there ... slice... you can't be dense enough to dismiss this.

if you want to give credit for bin laden... it comes with a side of reality.

"slice... you can't be dense enough to dismiss this."

You're right. And surely you cant be so dense as to not recognize sarcasm.
Look, our political parties have some differences. But if one is compares them, and one is worth a quarter, then the other is worth 25 cents.

sorry... sarcasm sometimes doesn't transfer well in this format. i should have known.

BUMP since we are bringing up old threads

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PeeDog, why are you trying to clog the forum up with old threads? Don't complain about getting minuses for doing crap like that.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:PeeDog, why are you trying to clog the forum up with old threads? Don't complain about getting minuses for doing crap like that.

Did you ask that of the poster who brought up my old thread from pre-election? I doubt it.

Here it is...and you replied...

Romney to win based on model that has predicted every winner since '80

[ 1, 2 ] by PACEDOG#1

knothead

knothead

Good Lord, the non stop whining . . . . . let's move forward and quit the never ending sniping for goodness sake . . . . . .

2seaoat

Who made a mistake?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum