Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

$50,000 reward?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1$50,000 reward?   Empty $50,000 reward? 10/15/2012, 1:01 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_t3#/video/us/2012/10/11/couple-selling-house-to-raise-dog-reward.kfdm

I like dogs but $50,000 reward?

2$50,000 reward?   Empty Re: $50,000 reward? 10/15/2012, 1:19 pm

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

That story is so sad. In fact, it's heart-breaking.

If this man wants to sell his house to get his family member back, so be it. It's his property, and his decision. If the dog was stolen, I do hope they prosecute the thieves.

3$50,000 reward?   Empty Re: $50,000 reward? 10/15/2012, 1:21 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

PBulldog2 wrote:That story is so sad. In fact, it's heart-breaking.

If this man wants to sell his house to get his family member back, so be it. It's his property, and his decision. If the dog was stolen, I do hope they prosecute the thieves.

I don't think its fair that the dog ends up homeless if the guy gets it back and loses his house.

4$50,000 reward?   Empty Re: $50,000 reward? 10/15/2012, 1:24 pm

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

ghandi wrote:

I don't think its fair that the dog ends up homeless if the guy gets it back and loses his house.

Offer $50,000 reward......thief takes him up on it.....prove the thief stole the dog to begin with.....perp gets taken down and man and dog keep the house. sunny

5$50,000 reward?   Empty Re: $50,000 reward? 10/15/2012, 1:34 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

[quote="PBulldog2"]
ghandi wrote:

Offer $50,000 reward......thief takes him up on it.....prove the thief stole the dog to begin with.....perp gets taken down and man and dog keep the house. sunny

They never showed the guys wife in the video. If she's asian, she may have eaten the dog and not told the husband.

6$50,000 reward?   Empty Re: $50,000 reward? 10/15/2012, 1:51 pm

ghandi wrote:

That is real sad. I can relate to having an animal that is "family" and not a "pet."

I sure would hate to see this guy lose his home, and ya gotta hope that his plea will bring out the good side in someone and he'll get his lab back without sacrificing his home. I wish it said more about where the lived and the location at which the dog went missing.

We have critters (mountain lions, in particular) around here that will most assuredly and stealthily haul-off a dog of that size and you'd never hear a thing. I think you all call them panthers in the South, and I know there are some regions that they still run in. Point being, my gut feeling is that the dog was hauled off by a predator, but my vision may be skewed by the fact that I just went through that with my own animal family member the last week in June.

Geez, I sure hope this guy gets his buddy back and doesn't lose his home.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum