Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Three Cheers For Stage Four Lung Cancer!!!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL

Being a cancer survivor myself I would never wish the disease on anyone else, even my worst enemy.  That said -- though his damage is already done -- the nation will be better off without Limbaugh's voice, which contributed early and greatly to the deep national division we now have to live with.

zsomething

I had an aunt who died of lung cancer, so... nope, not cheering for that. Cancer is a monster.

Not gonna pretend I'm sad for Limbaugh, though. He's a shitty human being who worked overtime to make the world a worse place, and the most beneficial thing he'll ever do for anyone -- including his own listeners, who he makes miserable for profit -- is leaving. He's done nothing but divide people and set them against each other, and he's gotten rich off of doing it. The world was a better place before him, and it'll be a better place after him. But, I'd rather we cured cancer and he was hit by a truck.

One thing I'll never forgive him for is wrecking a really good person. My mom had a best friend named Nina. Nina worked in an office, and for some reason started listening to Limbaugh's show. Pretty quickly all her politics changed, she started hating her husband, she quit hanging out with her old friends, she became insanely angry and bitter all the time, she gained a whole lot of weight, and moved away to another town. She didn't divorce her husband, but she rarely saw him or her kids or grandkids anymore, and was just miserable and unhappy about everything. I worked around her for a week once before she moved, because her office needed a bunch of boxes and heavy stuff moved. Nina and I always got along great every since I was a little kid, because we both loved horror fiction. And she was still nice enough to me... but when Rush Limbaugh came on the radio, she turned into a ranting, miserable wretch. He'd send her into a frothing rage, and her other co-workers said "that guy's like poison, she goes crazy when he's on."

Eventually, Nina died alone... ironically from lung cancer. I don't know every factor in her life that might've turned her from a happy person into what she became, but I do know Rush Limbaugh played a very big part in it. And she's far from the only person I know of who him -- or Hannity, or Levin -- has made miserable and crazy. That's their entire schtick -- making people angry and telling them who they're supposed to hate, and then reaping the rewards when they hook them on rage. It's like a dope-pusher, but with idiotic misinformed angst. There's a cottage industry in it.

So, no, lung cancer, you can't make me like you. But Rush Limbaugh can't go soon enough, and will not be missed. He's done great harm to his country.

Telstar

Telstar

According to CNN, the IPOTUS wants to pin the Medal of Freedom on his fellow chickenhawk, Rush, before Rush drops dead and sinks completely into hell. Rush said he wanted a medal for smoking cigars, this will have to do. Rudy celebrated impeachment by smoking big smelly cigars. Maybe Rudy will soon be awarded a medal before he departs for his just reward in the land down under, waaay under. Twisted Evil

Telstar

Telstar

Listen for the glorious howls of anger and pain coming from the republicans when a future Democratic POTUS puts the medal on Michael Moore. May all the republican pigs bake in hell throughout eternity. Twisted Evil

zsomething

Telstar wrote:Listen for the glorious howls of anger and pain coming from the republicans when a future Democratic POTUS puts the medal on Michael Moore. May all the republican pigs bake in hell throughout eternity. Twisted Evil

Lord, not Michael Moore. Michael Moore is a piece of fucking shit. Surely we can find somebody better than that embarrasing clot of nothing. He's done more harm to Democrats than he's ever done good.

Telstar

Telstar

zsomething wrote:
Telstar wrote:Listen for the glorious howls of anger and pain coming from the republicans when a future Democratic POTUS puts the medal on Michael Moore. May all the republican pigs bake in hell throughout eternity. Twisted Evil

Lord, not Michael Moore.  Michael Moore is a piece of fucking shit.  Surely we can find somebody better than that embarrasing clot of nothing.  He's done more harm to Democrats than he's ever done good.  

Not at all, Moore is great. This is from his TV series from 20 years ago. It brings up some good points about the 1% pricks long before anyone else did. If you look close you'll even see bonespur himself show his ugly puss. In this clip the game is "Beat The Rich." In movie theaters these days you might hear people screaming "KILL THE RICH!" Maybe in a short while the scream will be "Bury the rich."  Starting with the cigar smoking racist bastard and followed by the rest of his self serving ilk.

Telstar

Telstar

Of course Bloomberg is okay. He may be 1% but as long as he keeps beating the orange one's brains in like a bongo, on TV 24/7, he's okay with real Americans. Unlike the scumbag we have in our house now. Twisted Evil

zsomething

Telstar wrote:

Not at all, Moore is great. This is from his TV series from 20 years ago. It brings up some good points about the 1% pricks long before anyone else did. If you look close you'll even see bonespur himself show his ugly puss. In this clip the game is "Beat The Rich." In movie theaters these days you might hear people screaming "KILL THE RICH!" Maybe in a short while the scream will be "Bury the rich."  Starting with the cigar smoking racist bastard and followed by the rest of his self serving ilk.

Nope. Michael Moore is an overrated, ineffectual burden that Democrats have had to carry for far too long. He gives us a terrible image, turns off far more people than he turns on, and works against anyone who could actually win because the truth is he doesn't want to win -- he wants to stay out of power so he never has any responsibility, and can keep whining. It's counterproductive to him for Democrats to win, because he makes his money by whining about things, not defending 'em. As soon as a Democrat gets into office, Michael Moore's the first to turn on 'em. He's been getting a free ride off us for far too long, and it's been decades since he was anything except a particularly ugly image we have to carry around.

I hope he gets what Rush Limbaugh got, but in the gut. The world would be far better off without either of those scumbags.

By the way... he is fucking rich. Let that sink in.

Telstar

Telstar

zsomething wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Nope.  Michael Moore is an overrated, ineffectual burden that Democrats have had to carry for far too long.   He gives us a terrible image, turns off far more people than he turns on, and works against anyone who could actually win because the truth is he doesn't want to win -- he wants to stay out of power so he never has any responsibility, and can keep whining.  It's counterproductive to him for Democrats to win, because he makes his money by whining about things, not defending 'em.  As soon as a Democrat gets into office, Michael Moore's the first to turn on 'em.  He's been getting a free ride off us for far too long, and it's been decades since he was anything except a particularly ugly image we have to carry around.  

I hope he gets what Rush Limbaugh got, but in the gut.  The world would be far better off without either of those scumbags.

By the way... he is fucking rich.  Let that sink in.

Wow, you sound as if Moore fucked you high and hard up your ass. Did he take advantage of you or did you give him an open invitation? Yes he is rich, so hopefully he paid you well while sinking it in. Twisted Evil

Telstar

Telstar

Stage Four Cancer doesn't need a medal for it's contribution to humanity.

Three Cheers For Stage Four Lung Cancer!!! Rush_t10

zsomething

Telstar wrote:

Wow, you sound as if Moore fucked you high and hard up your ass. Did he take advantage of you or did you give him an open invitation? Yes he is rich, so hopefully he paid you well while sinking it in. Twisted Evil

My oh my, such fantasies you have about Michael Moore. Sounds like if he had done that to me, you'd be jealous that he didn't pick you instead. As much as you talk about it, it seems kinda your "thing," honestly.

Anyway, I give you my opinion on Michael Moore -- which I am free to do -- and you have such a hard time being disagreed with that your childish (but not unpredictable) response is to insult me personally.

Y'know what? Thank you for that.

You just gave me freedom. I think maybe I was even actually hoping for a response like that.

Because now, if you're going to talk to me that way, I don't have to struggle to try to be nice to your dumb, boring, spazzy ass, and feel bad about never really liking you even though you've made these unwanted and sadly, pathetically needy suck-up private messages to me like you're desperate for somebody's approval. First of all, those were giving me the creeps, because you come across as a wounded headcase. Secondly, I don't care about your fucking forum history and personal grievances and paranoias and shit, or have any desire to get enlisted into fighting your battles for you. You're not interesting... you're just a blah, witless, predictable spaz who wastes everyone's time with annoying giant sig-pictures which are really badly done to begin with and which we've all seen already. Like a million goddamn times. They serve no purpose other than providing somebody with an example of what the opposite of "clever" looks like.

You basically just seem to get put up with. And that seems enough for ya.

But, since you're gonna talk to me like you just did... I don't have to be one of the people who puts up with you anymore! Very Happy I feel unburdened!

You just set fire to one of the last bridges you have. And I'm not going to bother to fight with you about it, because there's nothing in it for me. You're not in my weight class... or anyone else's here, really, other than Pkr. (You're kinda like the lefty version of him, both a couple of dull crayons. Wink ) And you offer nothing of entertainment value because the best you can do is "fucked up the ass" references. Ain't no flair to that, it's LCD nursery-school shit. I like writers. You ain't one.

Anyway... thanks for that animosity, I've been looking for a graceful "out" from having to deal with those private messages and shit from you without hurting your feelings... and now I don't have to worry about it. I appreciate that. Smile

RealLindaL

KAPOW!!!!!!!!!!

Completely agree with you about Michael Moore, btw.  He's a terribly negative representative of the Democratic party, doing WAY more harm than good.   And even though I'm not a party member, he's such an embarrassment that every time I have the misfortune to run across him speaking on TV, he makes me want to go crawl under a rock.

Telstar

Telstar

zsomething wrote:
Telstar wrote:

My oh my, such fantasies you have about Michael Moore.  Sounds like if he had done that to me, you'd be jealous that he didn't pick you instead.   As much as you talk about it, it seems kinda your "thing," honestly.

Anyway, I give you my opinion on Michael Moore -- which I am free to do -- and you have such a hard time being disagreed with that your childish (but not unpredictable) response is to insult me personally.

Y'know what?  Thank you for that.  

You just gave me freedom.  I think maybe I was even actually hoping for a response like that.

Because now, if you're going to talk to me that way, I don't have to struggle to try to be nice to your dumb, boring, spazzy ass, and feel bad about never really liking you even though you've made these unwanted and sadly, pathetically needy suck-up private messages to me like you're desperate for somebody's approval.   First of all, those were giving me the creeps, because you come across as a wounded headcase.  Secondly, I don't care about your fucking forum history and personal grievances and paranoias and shit, or have any desire to get enlisted into fighting your battles for you.  You're not interesting... you're just a blah, witless, predictable spaz who wastes everyone's time with annoying giant sig-pictures which are really badly done to begin with and which we've all seen already.  Like a million goddamn times.  They serve no purpose other than providing somebody with an example of what the opposite of "clever" looks like.

You basically just seem to get put up with.  And that seems enough for ya.  

But, since you're gonna talk to me like you just did... I don't have to be one of the people who puts up with you anymore!   Very Happy   I feel unburdened!  

You just set fire to one of the last bridges you have.  And I'm not going to bother to fight with you about it, because there's nothing in it for me.  You're not in my weight class... or anyone else's here, really, other than Pkr.  (You're kinda like the lefty version of him, both a couple of dull crayons. Wink  )      And you offer nothing of entertainment value because the best you can do is "fucked up the ass" references.   Ain't no flair to that, it's LCD nursery-school shit.   I like writers.   You ain't one.

Anyway... thanks for that animosity, I've been looking for a graceful "out" from having to deal with those private messages and shit from you without hurting your feelings... and now I don't have to worry about it.  I appreciate that. Smile

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...is he finished yet? Funny thing is, I don't even remember when I sent you private messages but I guess they meant more to you than they did me. If you really want to see the opposite of "clever" just look in the mirror and perhaps ask yourself who really is the "wounded headcase." Twisted Evil

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Here's the whole film on 9/11, if you haven't seen it and are so inclined:

This one was preceded by SICKO, an in-depth look at the health care industry.

zsomething

Floridatexan wrote:

I saw it Fahrenheit 9/11 at the theater, and have Sicko and several more of Mike's films on DVD. But my fandom wore off. He has that effect...

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan wrote:

Thanks for posting these Floridatexan.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum