Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whistleblower Reportedly Involves Multiple Acts by POTUS

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

We are on the very edge of a great precipice here, people.

We are talking about treasonous acts at the very highest levels.

This will only come out on the side of democracy if (even a handful of) GOP senators break ranks.

They control the White House, the Senate, the judiciary and the chief law enforcement officer is Trump's lapdog.

Destiny awaits.

zsomething

At this point it's just become a sick game to see how far conservatives are willing to defend this guy. Exactly how far will their heads fit up their asses?

I mean, we passed plausible deniability a long time ago. And, believe it or not, as much as I hate 'em, I'm skeptical. I dismiss a lot of stuff about Trump that I'd love to just agree with because I hate the guy... but I'm no birther/uranium-one/fast-and-furious/Bengazi/QAnon type of lunatic. I like to leave that kind of crazy to the right, let them embrace every crazy thing that comes down the pike.

But so far it's looking like their acceptance of crazy lies is only matched by their denial of obvious truths.

Trump -- because he's obsessed with appearing to have "wins" and having "tough guys" like him -- is working for the Russians... and Kim, and the Saudis, and America's white supremacist faction, and basically anyone else who wants to flatter him, no matter how evil and anti-American they are.

That's on him. But people are defending the bastard. That's far crazier to me. How far is this "cult" thing gonna go before they finally admit that they have a problem in the White House? Is it gonna get all the way to the Kool-Aid line before they admit that they're stupid and fell for a con? I mean, sheeeeeesssssssh, every day it just gets crazier and more obvious, and yet they just bunker in. They're honestly killing their own party off. There's zero integrity left.

RealLindaL

zsomething wrote:They're honestly killing their own party off.  There's zero integrity left.

What they and their despotic ignoramus idol are killing off is our beloved republic -- one day, one more outrage, at a time. Integrity? They no longer know the meaning of the word, if they ever did.

And,though there's no way to prove it, I wouldn't doubt the perpetuation of this horrific situation is literally leading many depressed Americans to an earlier than necessary grave.

Sal

Sal

For some random reason, I happened upon Cuomo's CNN show last night and witnessed Rudy Giuliani illustrating why old men should not shoot meth on live TV.

Bizarre does not even begin to describe it.

The fact that his boss sent him out to advocate for him in that condition says everything about the state of the administration.

Buckle up, folks.

zsomething

RealLindaL wrote:
zsomething wrote:They're honestly killing their own party off.  There's zero integrity left.

What they and their despotic ignoramus idol are killing off is our beloved republic -- one day, one more outrage, at a time.  Integrity?   They no longer know the meaning of the word, if they ever did.

And,though there's no way to prove it, I wouldn't doubt the perpetuation of this horrific situation is literally leading many depressed Americans to an earlier than necessary grave.

True dat. The whole nation's going to have PTSD after this bastard's term. The constant stress he's putting the country though it wearying. And I don't know how we're going to be able to trust about half the country anymore... they've revealed that they're willing to defend corruption and a budding dictatorship.

And Guilliani last night was just nuts. That man needs to be checked into the Rubberwalls Hotel, and quick. A lot of it is desperation, because he's a cornered rat and sees that Trump is going to drag him down with him... but there's more to it than that. Rudy seems to be misfiring. He contradicted himself so rapidly I'm amazed he didn't get whiplash.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum