Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sarah Sanders OUT!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sarah Sanders OUT! Empty Sarah Sanders OUT! 6/13/2019, 4:42 pm

Deus X

Deus X

Sarah Sanders to leave White House, Trump says he hopes she runs for Arkansas governor

Sarah Sanders, who as President Donald Trump's press secretary became the public face of the White House through some of the administration's most contentious chapters, is leaving her post.

Sanders worked for Trump's 2016 campaign before she was elevated to press secretary in 2017. Trump announced her departure in a tweet on Thursday.

"After 3 1/2 years, our wonderful Sarah Huckabee Sanders will be leaving the White House at the end of the month and going home to the Great State of Arkansas," he said, suggesting she might be considering a run for governor of Arkansas.  

"She is a very special person with extraordinary talents, who has done an incredible job!" the president wrote. "I hope she decides to run for Governor of Arkansas – she would be fantastic. Sarah, thank you for a job well done!"

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/06/13/sarah-sanders-donald-trumps-second-press-secretary-leaving-white-house/3515928002/

Governor of Arkansas, huh? Personally, I think she'd be better off looking into a gig as a Jenny Craig spokesperson.

2Sarah Sanders OUT! Empty Re: Sarah Sanders OUT! 6/13/2019, 4:51 pm

RealLindaL

Deus X wrote:Governor of Arkansas, huh? Personally, I think she'd be better off looking into a gig as a Jenny Craig spokesperson.

That's a great idea, actually. Ha.

And unless she and her hubby are independently wealthy, she'll likely need another job for a while since, as I understand it, the governorship won't be open again until 2023.

3Sarah Sanders OUT! Empty Re: Sarah Sanders OUT! 6/13/2019, 5:08 pm

zsomething

I don't know about Arkansas governor, but I think she'd make a good mascot for Hobby Lobby. Every time I've been in that place (which admittedly ain't often) it's like a third of the people in there are her, angrily shopping for wicker.

Somebody once said, "Sarah Huckabee Sanders looks like she thinks her green-bean casserole recipe is better than your green-bean casserole recipe." That kinda nails it.

4Sarah Sanders OUT! Empty Re: Sarah Sanders OUT! 6/13/2019, 6:31 pm

Deus X

Deus X

zsomething wrote:"Sarah Huckabee Sanders looks like she thinks her green-bean casserole recipe is better than your green-bean casserole recipe."  

MANY MUCH OUT LOUD LAUGHINGS!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum