Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oh, boo-hoo-hoo...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Oh, boo-hoo-hoo... Empty Oh, boo-hoo-hoo... 12/19/2018, 10:11 pm

Deus X

Deus X

Limbaugh fumes on border wall: 'Trump gets nothing and the Democrats get everything'

Rush Limbaugh is fuming over the White House's decision to drop its demand that $5 billion for President Trump's border wall be included in a government funding bill.

The radio host said the stopgap measure being passed means "Trump gets nothing and the Democrats get everything, including control of the House in a few short weeks."

The deal has come under widespread criticism from conservative pundits, some of whom slammed the president for caving to Democrats on what was arguably his signature campaign promise.

"This is textbook. It’s a textbook example of what the drive-by media calls compromise," said Limbaugh on his nationally syndicated radio show.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/422163-limbaugh-fumes-on-border-wall-trump-gets-nothing-and-the-democrats-get

Yo, Porky!  Elections have consequences, you know. Quit yer' snivelin', you lard-ass crybaby.

2Oh, boo-hoo-hoo... Empty Re: Oh, boo-hoo-hoo... 12/19/2018, 11:06 pm

bigdog

It breaks my heart to see Rush Limbaugh be disappointed.

He's hunting a reason to jump off the train, now that the Trump foundation was forced to disband and being seriously investigated. I notice I'm still getting fundraising requests from a foundation based in Little Rock. They feed my e-mail box almost every day. The Clinton foundation is still going strong-gee, I wonder what the difference is in the two?

BTW, only 28% of Americans now identify themselves as Republicans. That party has shrunk dramatically.

3Oh, boo-hoo-hoo... Empty Re: Oh, boo-hoo-hoo... 12/19/2018, 11:34 pm

Telstar

Telstar

bigdog wrote:It breaks my heart to see Rush Limbaugh be disappointed.

He's hunting a reason to jump off the train, now that the Trump foundation was forced to disband and being seriously investigated. I notice I'm still getting fundraising requests from a foundation based in Little Rock. They feed my e-mail box almost every day. The Clinton foundation is still going strong-gee, I wonder what the difference is in the two?

BTW, only 28% of Americans now identify themselves as Republicans. That party has shrunk dramatically.

Rush will always suck.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum