Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Diabetes Drugs

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Diabetes Drugs Empty Diabetes Drugs 12/17/2018, 9:45 pm

dumpcare

https://www.consumersafetywatch.com/compensation-for-pancreatic-cancer/?fbclid=IwAR1_YNyNdluM_hq4zwNPulxEtG2gdEHQJ2-ddOp06mSty4d7hK4hCTYZYeE

2Diabetes Drugs Empty Re: Diabetes Drugs 12/17/2018, 9:52 pm

RealLindaL

Thanks, Dump, but I'm not diabetic nor have I ever taken any of those drugs. The drug I'm referring to is one of the thiazides, which is a listed possible cause of pancreatitis (not pancreatic cancer, far as I know).

I'd say I hope your post helps someone else, BUT I certainly hope there's no one among us with pancreatic cancer.

3Diabetes Drugs Empty Re: Diabetes Drugs 12/17/2018, 11:08 pm

bigdog

There are so many side effects of nearly every drug that is at all effective. I try desperately to stay off the internet after my doctor prescribes me a new pill, but I usually don't have enough willpower.
My dad died of Pancreatic cancer, and it is an awful thing.
The only pills he ever took were for Parkinson's.
I think pancreatic cancer is as much genetic as it is a reaction to any medication or outside influences.

4Diabetes Drugs Empty Re: Diabetes Drugs 12/18/2018, 12:37 am

RealLindaL

I'm inclined to agree with you, bigdog. On the other hand, if there are known links to something, why take the chance if there are reasonable alternatives?

I'm terribly sorry to hear about your dad. My son's father-in-law died of pancreatic cancer in his 50's not that long after my son's wedding and it was indeed a horrific thing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum