Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Don't let that doorknob hit you in the butt on your way out.....

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

bigdog

Orren Hatch. For many years, I was a Republican. This guy was one of the Republicans I respected the most. He operated out of conscience and his honor was without question.
I still tried to think he was a half way decent human being until 2 days ago when he said this:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/orrin-hatch-dismisses-trump-hush-money-allegations/2018/12/10/2d836c6a-fccd-11e8-ad40-cdfd0e0dd65a_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.798cfa8dbc56

He's retiring this year. That's fine, because he threw away every shred of honor he ever had with the statement that Trump could basically break any law as long as he (Hatch)considered him a good president.
Screw the old bastard. That's what you get for thinking anyone who is still a Republican could have one shred of decency left in them.

Telstar

Telstar

bigdog wrote:Orren Hatch. For many years, I was a Republican. This guy was one of the Republicans I respected the most. He operated out of conscience and his honor was without question.
I still tried to think he was a half way decent human being until 2 days ago when he said this:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/orrin-hatch-dismisses-trump-hush-money-allegations/2018/12/10/2d836c6a-fccd-11e8-ad40-cdfd0e0dd65a_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.798cfa8dbc56

He's retiring this year. That's fine, because he threw away every shred of honor he ever had with the statement that Trump could basically break any law as long as he (Hatch)considered him a good president.
Screw the old bastard. That's what you get for thinking anyone who is still a Republican could have one shred of decency left in them.

Once a republican bastard, always a republican bastard. Only the mindless can still support these cancer causing unAmerican swine, let alone keep voting them back into office.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum