Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dirty Republican tactics directed against Mueller

+4
RealLindaL
Floridatexan
PkrBum
bigdog
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

bigdog

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/10/special-counsel-refers-scheme-targeting-mueller-to-fbi/574411/

Mueller responded in the right way, by asking the FBI to investigate the claims and the people behind them. Turns out it was a Republican radio host who is a conspiracy theorist- gee, what a shock.
I wonder what the penalty is for paying women to lie about sexual harassment?

PkrBum

PkrBum

New normal. Welcome to yesterday.

bigdog

PkrBum wrote:New normal. Welcome to yesterday.

It might surprise you to know that I don't disagree with you completely. I think a lot of women have come forward over the span of the metoo movement that probably have not been totally honest about their claims. Some of them have done it for the publicity and some because they're being paid for it.

A lot of men have lost their jobs over ridiculous claims- Garrison Keiller lost his job because he touched the small of a woman's back. Dear God, how horrible.

That doesn't mean I don't believe the claims made against judge Kavanaugh, or those against Harvey Weinstein, or those against many powerful men who have been accused by multiple women of harassment and disrespect.
It just clouds the waters and makes it more difficult to know what the real truth is. That's the shame of it all.
The liars and fakers make people suspect everybody is lying or faking, and that's definitely not the truth.

PkrBum

PkrBum

bigdog wrote:

It might surprise you to know that I don't disagree with you completely. I think a lot of women have come forward over the span of the metoo movement that probably have not been totally honest about their claims. Some of them have done it for the publicity and some because they're being paid for it.

A lot of men have lost their jobs over ridiculous claims- Garrison Keiller lost his job because he touched the small of a woman's back. Dear God, how horrible.

That doesn't mean I don't believe the claims made against judge Kavanaugh, or those against Harvey Weinstein, or those against many powerful men who have been accused by multiple women of harassment and disrespect.
It just clouds the waters and makes it more difficult to know what the real truth is. That's the shame of it all.
The liars and fakers make people suspect everybody is lying or faking, and that's definitely not the truth.

Apparently nbc had information that avenatti was lying... even his clients said that he put words in their mouth. They sat on it during the hearings... and the "pattern of behavior" was promoted during the hearings/media.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna924596

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:
bigdog wrote:

Apparently nbc had information that avenatti was lying... even his clients said that he put words in their mouth. They sat on it during the hearings... and the "pattern of behavior" was promoted during the hearings/media.

Title of the thread...has nothing whatsoever to do with Avenatti.

PkrBum

PkrBum

Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
bigdog wrote:

Title of the thread...has nothing whatsoever to do with Avenatti.

It may be that the complaint against Mueller is bs too. We have no way of knowing... as of yet.

RealLindaL

PkrBum wrote:It may be that the complaint against Mueller is bs too. We have no way of knowing... as of yet.

It "MAY BE"????    Read the damned article first linked above, and for once in your life try to know what you're talking about.  Good grief.

PkrBum

PkrBum

RealLindaL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:It may be that the complaint against Mueller is bs too. We have no way of knowing... as of yet.

It "MAY BE"????    Read the damned article first linked above, and for once in your life try to know what you're talking about.  Good grief.

It's being investigated. You were already constructing gallows for kavanaugh at this point.

polecat

polecat

Pretty cool that the right wing dirty tricksters figured out a way to remind everyone about the Mueller investigation a week before the election. - Schooley

Dirty Republican tactics directed against Mueller Saturn10

Telstar

Telstar

Need any more reasons to dispise Trump and his republican friends? lol!

zsomething

Helluva day for the MAGA-maggots.   One of their chief trolls (a sociopathic sycophant who was already flirting with prison for market fraud) tried to smear Mueller... and was so stupid about it it's comedy gold.

Then he set up a fake "investigation company" ("Surefire Investigations," using headshots of models he found on the net as a staff, and -- out of sheer narcissism -- a "mysterious" silhouette of himself as the leader, like people weren't gonna catch that) --

Dirty Republican tactics directed against Mueller DqyJRMAWkAEuQxH

-- and then he used his MOM'S PHONE as the contact number for his supposed investigation company.

It's no wonder this junior Patrick Bateman idolizes Trump so much; that's probably the only person he can find as stupidly corrupt and sociopathic as he is. I'm surprised that "John Barron," "John Miller," and "David Dennison" are listed as being on the staff of "Surefire Investigations." Laughing

Then, Krazy Kanye cluster-bombed another Trump-troll sociopath, Candace Owens, by saying that she'd exploited him and used his name to back up things he didn't believe in, such as her bullshit "blexit" program to try to get black people to turn on the Democratic party.

If you're not familiar with Candace, her story's even more sordid than Jacob Wohl's. She's basically a black wannabe-Veronica-Lodge brat with a rich daddy, and she's determined to be rich and famous. She tried to get her dad to buy her an acting career, but that fizzled. Then she tried several other scams to make her powerful, like starting a website that would dox anyone who was mean over the internet, which is just a wonderful idea that no one would ever abuse, ever Rolling Eyes and o' course that went nowhere. So, after Donald Trump was elected, Candace -- who claimed to have been a liberal -- decided she was conservative one morning (literally, overnight), and started a YouTube channel where she basically said all the things white bigots want to hear coming out of a black woman's face. Because, y'see, if they can find a black woman who claims they aren't sexist, and that Black Lives Matter are the real racists and that cops are right to gun down unarmed black people, and that feminism is bad, the Democrats are racists, etc. etc., then they'll embrace the hell out of that. If a black woman says it, the think that means they aren't bigots, just "correct" about the stuff they say about black people and Democrats.

So, they love Candace, even though she's a lying grifter that even other black conservatives say is a scam artist. FOX News has her on all the time. She lies about history, she ignores the fact that Democrats elect people of color to office with ten times the frequency that Republicans do... basically, she just scams. She was able to do a lot of it because Kanye made friends with her... but, sociopaths don't really have friends, just people they exploit, and Kanye finally figured out he was being used and dumped 'er. FOX will fall out of love with Kanye pretty quick now that he's no longer useful.

Telstar

Telstar

zsomething wrote:Helluva day for the MAGA-maggots.   One of their chief trolls (a sociopathic sycophant who was already flirting with prison for market fraud) tried to smear Mueller... and was so stupid about it it's comedy gold.

Then he set up a fake "investigation company" ("Surefire Investigations," using headshots of models he found on the net as a staff, and -- out of sheer narcissism -- a "mysterious" silhouette of himself as the leader, like people weren't gonna catch that) --

Dirty Republican tactics directed against Mueller DqyJRMAWkAEuQxH

-- and then he used his MOM'S PHONE as the contact number for his supposed investigation company.

It's no wonder this junior Patrick Bateman idolizes Trump so much; that's probably the only person he can find as stupidly corrupt and sociopathic as he is.  I'm surprised that "John Barron," "John Miller," and "David Dennison" are listed as being on the staff of "Surefire Investigations." Laughing

Then, Krazy Kanye cluster-bombed another Trump-troll sociopath, Candace Owens, by saying that she'd exploited him and used his name to back up things he didn't believe in, such as her bullshit "blexit" program to try to get black people to turn on the Democratic party.  

If you're not familiar with Candace, her story's even more sordid than Jacob Wohl's.  She's basically a black wannabe-Veronica-Lodge brat with a rich daddy, and she's determined to be rich and famous.  She tried to get her dad to buy her an acting career, but that fizzled.  Then she tried several other scams to make her powerful, like starting a website that would dox anyone who was mean over the internet, which is just a wonderful idea that no one would ever abuse, ever  Rolling Eyes and  o' course that went nowhere.  So, after Donald Trump was elected, Candace -- who claimed to have been a liberal -- decided she was conservative one morning (literally, overnight), and started a YouTube channel where she basically said all the things white bigots want to hear coming out of a black woman's face.  Because, y'see, if they can find a black woman who claims they aren't sexist, and that Black Lives Matter are the real racists and that cops are right to gun down unarmed black people, and that feminism is bad, the Democrats are racists, etc. etc., then they'll embrace the hell out of that.  If a black woman says it, the think that means they aren't bigots, just "correct" about the stuff they say about black people and Democrats.

So, they love Candace, even though she's a lying grifter that even other black conservatives say is a scam artist.  FOX News has her on all the time.  She lies about history, she ignores the fact that Democrats elect people of color to office with ten times the frequency that Republicans do... basically, she just scams.   She was able to do a lot of it because Kanye made friends with her... but, sociopaths don't really have friends, just people they exploit, and Kanye finally figured out he was being used and dumped 'er.  FOX will fall out of love with Kanye pretty quick now that he's no longer useful.

Isn't she the Director of Communications at the conservative advocacy group Trolling Point USA. Laughing

zsomething

Telstar wrote:

Isn't she the Director of Communications at the conservative advocacy group Trolling Point USA. Laughing

Yep. White-wing troll and not-fully-formed-fetus Charlie Kirk recognized she was a product he could exploit, because the bigots are desperate for a "black friend" they can pretend to like and who'll tell them they're right about all their bigotry, and Candace is so desperate to be famous she let him use her. It's a symbiotic relationship from hell.

RealLindaL

PkrBum wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

It's being investigated. You were already constructing gallows for kavanaugh at this point.

WRONG.

"At this point" re Kavanaugh there was not simultaneous revelation of someone's being coerced/offered financial gain in return for attesting to false accusations against Kavanaugh.  I repeat:   READ THE DAMNED ARTICLE.

Gawd, Deus, why don't I listen to you more often and ignore this troll??

PkrBum

PkrBum

There's a complaint... and it's being investigated because Mueller called for it to be. Try to keep up.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/30/us/politics/mueller-fabricated-claims.html

RealLindaL

PkrBum wrote:There's a complaint... and it's being investigated because Mueller called for it to be. Try to keep up.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/30/us/politics/mueller-fabricated-claims.html

I know ALL ABOUT IT and probably did long before you. Nice attempt at deflecting the fact that you were just plain wrong on this whole scenario from the get-go, and even more so when you doubled down and tried to conflate it with what happened in the Kavanaugh fiasco.

Ain't gonna work with me.

PkrBum

PkrBum

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/11/02/brett-kavanaugh-accuser-referred-fbi-doj-investigation/1863210002/

del.capslock

del.capslock

Dirty Republican tactics directed against Mueller Eabuztn

http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

PkrBum

PkrBum

Standard. Leftists are shown bare the underhanded tactics used and don't give a damn.

RealLindaL

PkrBum wrote:Standard. Leftists are shown bare the underhanded tactics used and don't give a damn.

This statement would be hilarious if it weren't so totally, pitifully, almost pervertedly, BULLSHIT.

OK Del/Deus, I know, I know -- just can't let this CRAPOLA stand unchallenged.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum