This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Is our enemy white Christians?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Is our enemy white Christians? on 10/27/2018, 5:43 pm

Consider: virtually every school and church shooting that has occurred in the last decade was perpetrated by white Christians, most of whom were carrying some version of the AR15 assault rifle.

I have a suggestion: Instead of banning assault rifles, why don't we simply get rid of white Christians?

View user profile

2 Re: Is our enemy white Christians? on 10/27/2018, 6:11 pm

No, I have too many of them in my family.

And the ones you want to get rid of are not Christians anyway. They just use the name and some of them even think they are.

It's the same as with Muslim terrorists. They don't actually follow their religion and you can't blame all muslims for what they do.

I suspect you are being facetious and know all that anyway.

I know people who think Humanism should be the only religion on the planet and some of them are as radical as right wing Christians or Muslims.

Moderation in all things is the only real answer.
Who believes that? Hindus? Buddhists? I think one of them does.

View user profile

3 Re: Is our enemy white Christians? on 10/27/2018, 6:50 pm

No. Do not be surprised when fascist propaganda works.....destroy a nazi a day and you will still not slow the growing facism in America. Murdering Jews in a place of worship has always been the fascist pogram, but never in America. How far have we fallen?

View user profile

4 Re: Is our enemy white Christians? on 10/27/2018, 8:28 pm

It pains me to agree with old man oats, but he's right on this one.

Another fascist, empowered by the occupant's rhetoric, has exercised his Second Amendment "right" by murdering innocents.

The sarcoma is vicious and corrodes at lightning speed.

It's 1930's Germany in America.

View user profile

5 Re: Is our enemy white Christians? on 10/27/2018, 8:38 pm

Sal wrote:It's 1930's Germany in America.

If that's the case... it's the progressives championing fascism... again. They just don't know it... yet.

View user profile

6 Re: Is our enemy white Christians? on 10/27/2018, 8:49 pm

As long as we keep a free press and comedians are allowed to say whatever they want to say about politicians, it's not 1930's Germany in America.

I agree that the danger is there, and I think it's been around since the 90's when the right wingers started screaming about taking their country back. And I agree that now that they've found a leader who says all the things out loud that they've been reluctant to say for years, they are a much stronger force in America.
But they are still the minority. All the polling shows that the haters are only between a quarter and a third of the people in America. I'm optimistic as long as I can turn on my TV at night and watch Stephen Colbert remind America of what a total ass we have in the White House.

View user profile

7 Re: Is our enemy white Christians? on 10/27/2018, 10:49 pm

It pains me to realize my America has become a mean-spirited and cruel country, but that's the truth. Schools, temples, churches, unarmed black boys and so it goes.

Anyone hear of a Latino invading a church and killing innocent people out of hatred? Those poor people in the caravan now crossing Mexico...they should be watching our TV news! They may be leaping from the frying pan into the fire.

Fuck this America!
Reality.

View user profile

8 Re: Is our enemy white Christians? on 10/28/2018, 7:07 am

https://www.apnews.com/92a8304883e24664bb36356df3d7f003

http://www.liherald.com/stories/ncpd-discovers-fifth-victim-in-alleged-ms-13-killing-spree,103730

https://projects.newsday.com/long-island/ms13-long-island-gangs-suffolk/

https://cis.org/Report/MS13-Resurgence-Immigration-Enforcement-Needed-Take-Back-Our-Streets

Key findings:

We found 506 MS-13 members arrested or charged with crimes that were reported in 22 states. The most cases were reported in California (92), Maryland (85), New York (80), and Virginia (63).

MS-13 crimes are not primarily petty nuisance crimes; 207 MS-13 members were charged with murder. In addition we found more than 100 accused of conspiracy/racketeering, and dozens of others for drug trafficking, sex trafficking, attempted murder, sexual assaults, and extortion.

While most of the reports of MS-13 suspects in our case set did not include information on the immigration status of the individual, we could determine that 126 of the 506 suspects (and 38 of the 207 murder suspects) were illegal aliens.

The median age of MS-13 gang members identified was 23, and suspects ranged in age from 14 to 57.

The median age of their victims was 19, and victims ranged in age from 14 to 74. Sixty of the victims were under the age of 18, including 52 of the murder victims.

120 of the 506 MS-13 suspects in our case set arrived as UACs (Unaccompanied Alien Children), including 48 of the murder suspects.

The location of these MS-13 crimes corresponds with locations of large numbers of UACs who were resettled by the federal government.

https://www.dhs.gov/news/2017/06/21/written-testimony-cbp-senate-committee-judiciary-hearing-titled-ms-13-problem#fn3

View user profile

9 Re: Is our enemy white Christians? on 10/28/2018, 11:46 am

Sal wrote:It's 1930's Germany in America.

Or this could be just another swing of America's political pendulum.

I'll be a lot more concerned when I see stuff like blackshirts or brownshirts marching in the streets, stuff like Kristallnacht, the burning of the Reichstag or the "disappearance" of a political opponent like Matteotti in 30's Italy.

There's nothing happening here that even approaches the outrages perpetrated by the followers of Hitler and Mussolini.

YET.

View user profile

10 Re: Is our enemy white Christians? on 10/28/2018, 5:09 pm

Deus X wrote:
Sal wrote:It's 1930's Germany in America.

Or this could be just another swing of America's political pendulum.

I'll be a lot more concerned when I see stuff like blackshirts or brownshirts marching in the streets, stuff like Kristallnacht, the burning of the Reichstag or the "disappearance" of a political opponent like Matteotti in 30's Italy.

There's nothing happening here that even approaches the outrages perpetrated by the followers of Hitler and Mussolini.

YET.

You might think differently if you were Hispanic, especially an immigrant child, or Jewish, or black, or a woman.

View user profile

11 Re: Is our enemy white Christians? on 10/28/2018, 5:11 pm


And, no, I don't believe white Christians are the problem; it's people who claim to be Christian but really are the furthest thing from it.

View user profile

12 Re: Is our enemy white Christians? on 10/28/2018, 5:47 pm

Floridatexan wrote:
And, no, I don't believe white Christians are the problem; it's people who claim to be Christian but really are the furthest thing from it.







View user profile

13 Re: Is our enemy white Christians? on 10/28/2018, 8:53 pm

Floridatexan wrote:You might think differently if you were Hispanic, especially an immigrant child, or Jewish, or black, or a woman.

Do you not realize how bigoted that statement is?

What you're saying is that Hispanics, immigrant children, blacks and women are incapable of understanding objective historical reality.

Where are the uniformed, armed paramilitaries that accompanied EVERY Fascist movement in Europe in the '30s? We aren't anywhere near that.

View user profile

14 Re: Is our enemy white Christians? on 10/28/2018, 9:47 pm

We aren't anywhere near that.


History repeats. People thought Hitler was a clown who would never get political support from the wealthy established oligarchy, and Trump is just unstable enough to throw our constitution out......if you think it would be easy to extract him, I would beg to differ.

View user profile

15 Re: Is our enemy white Christians? on 10/29/2018, 2:20 am

2seaoat wrote:We aren't anywhere near that.


History repeats.  People thought Hitler was a clown who would never get political support from the wealthy established oligarchy, and Trump is just unstable enough to throw our constitution out......if you think it would be easy to extract him, I would beg to differ.  

The witness is not being responsive, your honor.

I repeat my question: Where are the uniformed, armed paramilitaries that accompanied EVERY Fascist movement in Europe in the '30s? We aren't anywhere near that.

View user profile

16 Re: Is our enemy white Christians? on 10/29/2018, 10:05 am

Wordslinger wrote:Consider: virtually every school and church shooting that has occurred in the last decade was perpetrated by white Christians, most of whom were carrying some version of the AR15 assault rifle.  

I have a suggestion: Instead of banning assault rifles, why don't we simply get rid of white Christians?

No.

I think religions are detrimental for the most part. They usually result in more harm than good, and are a handy way for the cynical to exploit the foolish. I hope for a day when humanity will outgrow their need for them, and think it'll be a better world when that happens.

BUT, most people who get into them do so with good intentions. And many of them actually do good acts. I think those people would still do so without the religion, but, still, you can't disregard those people just because they belong to a group. Unless we're talking about some group like Nazis or Klansmen who are formed around a malevolent idea, it's never wise to dismiss everyone belonging to a group just because that group is sometimes misguided. Many white Christians are awful people, yeah, but many are not. It depends on the individual. And "getting rid of" sounds pretty extreme, in any case.

As far as the U.S. being where Germany was in the 30's, it's pretty damn close. The climate is the same, and Trump has the same docile, willing-to-accept-fascism type of followers, who'd allow him to commit any atrocities he felt like committing, just because they hate "the left" and are so eager to belong to something. Trump's a problem, but his followers are a bigger one. Some are just brainwashed idiots who don't realize what they're actually a part of. Others are malevolent fucks like the bomber and the synagogue shooter who are swept up in "nationalism" and actively trying to cause harm. There's a lot more of the passively-brainwashed than there are the actively violent, but in the end they'll all do harm. And none of them will ever admit they made a mistake and made bad choices, because they'd rather keep making mistakes than admit the other "team" was right.

View user profile

17 Re: Is our enemy white Christians? on 10/29/2018, 10:19 am


As far as the U.S. being where Germany was in the 30's, it's pretty damn close.

Agree. The propaganda, not paramilitary participation is the keystone to fascism. The structural racism in America is getting near the breaking point.

View user profile

18 Re: Is our enemy white Christians? on 10/29/2018, 11:26 am

Deus X wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:You might think differently if you were Hispanic, especially an immigrant child, or Jewish, or black, or a woman.

Do you not realize how bigoted that statement is?

What you're saying is that Hispanics, immigrant children, blacks and women are incapable of understanding objective historical reality.

Where are the uniformed, armed paramilitaries that accompanied EVERY Fascist movement in Europe in the '30s? We aren't anywhere near that.

That statement is in no way bigoted. Drumpf is making targets of these people, including me because I'm a woman.

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum