Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If Kavanope Is Shoved Through Should Women Take A Knee?

4 posters

Should Women Take A Knee If Kavanaugh Is Shoved Through?

If Kavanope Is Shoved Through Should Women Take A Knee? I_vote_lcap75%If Kavanope Is Shoved Through Should Women Take A Knee? I_vote_rcap 75% [ 3 ]
If Kavanope Is Shoved Through Should Women Take A Knee? I_vote_lcap25%If Kavanope Is Shoved Through Should Women Take A Knee? I_vote_rcap 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Telstar

Telstar

If Kavanope Is Shoved Through Should Women Take A Knee? Women_10

2seaoat

I guess if you think the poll was fair, or the confirmation hearing was fair, I would politely disagree.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:I guess if you think the poll was fair, or the confirmation hearing was fair, I would politely disagree.

If Kavanope Is Shoved Through Should Women Take A Knee? 867f3c10

Telstar

Telstar

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Women on their knees?  

Well, perhaps they could do some yoga or  scrub the floor or, I don't know, do any number of other things while they are down there?    Wink

Okay then, I put that imagery of women on their knees in my mind for just a few secs, and decided to vote "yes" in your little poll   Laughing

If Kavanope Is Shoved Through Should Women Take A Knee? 10078836_woman_on_her_knees_scrubbing_floor_gettyimages_17rtpun-17rtpv5

Telstar

Telstar

EmeraldGhost wrote:Women on their knees?  

Well, perhaps they could do some yoga or  scrub the floor or, I don't know, do any number of other things while they are down there?    Wink

Okay then, I put that imagery of women on their knees in my mind for just a few secs, and decided to vote "yes" in your little poll   Laughing

If Kavanope Is Shoved Through Should Women Take A Knee? 10078836_woman_on_her_knees_scrubbing_floor_gettyimages_17rtpun-17rtpv5

Thanks for voting Lurch. You can let go of Gary's Johnson now.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

If Kavanope Is Shoved Through Should Women Take A Knee? Ka5a5u

2seaoat

bad bad bad leroy trump.....

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan wrote:If Kavanope Is Shoved Through Should Women Take A Knee? Ka5a5u

Remember when the republican battle ax Wendy Vitter said if her husband David did what Bill Clinton did she would bobbitize him. Then it came out that his hooker would put a diaper on him before they did the freaky thing? Twisted Evil

If Kavanope Is Shoved Through Should Women Take A Knee? David-10

Telstar

Telstar

If Kavanope Is Shoved Through Should Women Take A Knee? Elepha14

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

For the record, and as noted in my previous post, I only voted yes because I like the imagery of hot women on their knees.  Laughing  Laughing

If Kavanope Is Shoved Through Should Women Take A Knee? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAuUFYBHClxYd0gUSvBkrLgi2NbZsjvxmOkAZlsuQvTj9K-b4U

Otherwise I'd have voted "no"  So I guess the poll really stands at 50/50 currently?   (I'll take 2+ million $ in crowdfunding to change my vote though ... I'm not as principled as Susan Collins Laughing )

Telstar

Telstar

EmeraldGhost wrote:For the record, and as noted in my previous post, I only voted yes because I like the imagery of hot women on their knees.  Laughing  Laughing

If Kavanope Is Shoved Through Should Women Take A Knee? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAuUFYBHClxYd0gUSvBkrLgi2NbZsjvxmOkAZlsuQvTj9K-b4U

Otherwise I'd have voted "no"  So I guess the poll really stands at 50/50 currently?   (I'll take 2+ million $ in crowdfunding to change my vote though ... I'm not as principled as Susan Collins Laughing )

If Kavanope Is Shoved Through Should Women Take A Knee? Lurch_16

Telstar

Telstar

If Kavanope Is Shoved Through Should Women Take A Knee? Kav_cr11

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum