This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If Kavanope Is Shoved Through Should Women Take A Knee?

Should Women Take A Knee If Kavanaugh Is Shoved Through?

75% 75% [ 3 ]
25% 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

View user profile
I guess if you think the poll was fair, or the confirmation hearing was fair, I would politely disagree.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:I guess if you think the poll was fair, or the confirmation hearing was fair, I would politely disagree.

View user profile

View user profile
Women on their knees?  

Well, perhaps they could do some yoga or  scrub the floor or, I don't know, do any number of other things while they are down there?    Wink

Okay then, I put that imagery of women on their knees in my mind for just a few secs, and decided to vote "yes" in your little poll   Laughing

View user profile
EmeraldGhost wrote:Women on their knees?  

Well, perhaps they could do some yoga or  scrub the floor or, I don't know, do any number of other things while they are down there?    Wink

Okay then, I put that imagery of women on their knees in my mind for just a few secs, and decided to vote "yes" in your little poll   Laughing

Thanks for voting Lurch. You can let go of Gary's Johnson now.

View user profile

View user profile
bad bad bad leroy trump.....

View user profile
Floridatexan wrote:

Remember when the republican battle ax Wendy Vitter said if her husband David did what Bill Clinton did she would bobbitize him. Then it came out that his hooker would put a diaper on him before they did the freaky thing? Twisted Evil

View user profile

View user profile
For the record, and as noted in my previous post, I only voted yes because I like the imagery of hot women on their knees.  Laughing  Laughing

Otherwise I'd have voted "no"  So I guess the poll really stands at 50/50 currently?   (I'll take 2+ million $ in crowdfunding to change my vote though ... I'm not as principled as Susan Collins Laughing )

View user profile
EmeraldGhost wrote:For the record, and as noted in my previous post, I only voted yes because I like the imagery of hot women on their knees.  Laughing  Laughing

Otherwise I'd have voted "no"  So I guess the poll really stands at 50/50 currently?   (I'll take 2+ million $ in crowdfunding to change my vote though ... I'm not as principled as Susan Collins Laughing )

View user profile

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum