Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The President is IN LOVE!!!

+2
Telstar
othershoe1030
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The President is IN LOVE!!! Empty The President is IN LOVE!!! 9/30/2018, 10:25 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

And I thought he couldn't be more embarrassing or strange or inappropriate or...

President Donald Trump again described his warm relationship with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un at a rally in Wheeling, West Virginia, Saturday, saying: “We fell in love.”

Trump began by talking of the massive threat that North Korea posed before he took office in January 2017. But, he said, his ability to develop a warm relationship with Kim during a summit in Singapore in June has been key to easing tensions.

“That was a big big problem,” Trump said of North Korea in front of a typically raucous pro-Trump crowd. “And, you know, when I did it, and I was really being tough, and so was he. And we were going back and forth, and then we fell in love, OK. No, really. He wrote me beautiful letters, and they're great letters. And then we fell in love.”

Trump then appeared to anticipate a negative media reaction to stating that he had fallen “in love” with a dictator who reports say has brutally murdered his citizens, including members of his own regime and family.

“How horrible is that, so unpresidential,” Trump said in a condemnatory tone, mocking the media.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-north-korea-kim-jong-un-love-1145179

2The President is IN LOVE!!! Empty Re: The President is IN LOVE!!! 10/1/2018, 4:08 am

Telstar

Telstar

othershoe1030 wrote:And I thought he couldn't be more embarrassing or strange or inappropriate or...

President Donald Trump again described his warm relationship with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un at a rally in Wheeling, West Virginia, Saturday, saying: “We fell in love.”

Trump began by talking of the massive threat that North Korea posed before he took office in January 2017. But, he said, his ability to develop a warm relationship with Kim during a summit in Singapore in June has been key to easing tensions.

“That was a big big problem,” Trump said of North Korea in front of a typically raucous pro-Trump crowd. “And, you know, when I did it, and I was really being tough, and so was he. And we were going back and forth, and then we fell in love, OK. No, really. He wrote me beautiful letters, and they're great letters. And then we fell in love.”

Trump then appeared to anticipate a negative media reaction to stating that he had fallen “in love” with a dictator who reports say has brutally murdered his citizens, including members of his own regime and family.

“How horrible is that, so unpresidential,” Trump said in a condemnatory tone, mocking the media.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-north-korea-kim-jong-un-love-1145179

So is Putin jealous about this or is Kim the top slice of a Kim Jung, Bone Spur, Putin , Devil Triangle sandwich? If ya' know what I mean, wink, wink, nudge, nudge. Twisted Evil

3The President is IN LOVE!!! Empty Re: The President is IN LOVE!!! 10/1/2018, 9:04 am

zsomething

Donald Trump is a high-school girl with low self-esteem, and every totalitarian dictator is the school's quarterback. They give Trump a little sweet talk, tell him he's pretty, and he muh-muh-muh-mmmmmellllllllllts into a puddle of goo that they can wade through. They get him in the back seat on the first date.

Trump's buttons are all brightly-colored, lit up, nicely labelled, highlighted, and have arrows pointing to them. You don't have to be Fellini to figure out his mental illness, and other countries leaders -- every damn one of whom is at least three times smarter than him -- have figured out how to play him. Say "nice things," give him a present, stroke his ego, and he'll bend right over. Not only will Kim get to keep his nukes, Trump will probably send him some of our scientists to help him improve them.

Trump loves Kim. Kim thinks Trump is a fucking stooge he can get a lot of use out of. Trump is as dumb and trusting and logic-impaired as his idiot followers.

4The President is IN LOVE!!! Empty Re: The President is IN LOVE!!! 10/1/2018, 9:12 am

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

I wouldn't read too much into it. So the President is given to a lot of hyperbole .... well, we knew that already. Trump can loudly proclaim his love for someone one minute, and be twisting a knife in their back the next. That's just the kinda guy he is.

5The President is IN LOVE!!! Empty Re: The President is IN LOVE!!! 10/2/2018, 12:52 am

RealLindaL

EmeraldGhost wrote:I wouldn't read too much into it.   So the President is given to a lot of hyperbole .... well, we knew that already.  Trump can loudly proclaim his love for someone one minute, and be twisting a knife in their back the next.  That's just the kinda guy he is.  

Yeah, just the kinda guy who has no frigging business being in the Oval Office, for Pete's sake.

6The President is IN LOVE!!! Empty Re: The President is IN LOVE!!! 10/2/2018, 2:33 am

Telstar

Telstar

Why do fools fall in love?

url=https://servimg.com/view/19506551/1074]The President is IN LOVE!!! Kim_tr11[/url]

7The President is IN LOVE!!! Empty Re: The President is IN LOVE!!! 10/3/2018, 12:34 pm

polecat

polecat

The President is IN LOVE!!! 42967010

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum