Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I am spartacus

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I am spartacus Empty I am spartacus 9/29/2018, 8:14 pm

2seaoat

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/09/07/watters-calls-out-booker-over-i-am-spartacus-moment-i-think-i-smell-phony

Booker for President......good luck with that......he and Harris have behaved badly, and I will not forget. My gut opinion is that he is a POS.

2I am spartacus Empty Re: I am spartacus 9/29/2018, 8:17 pm

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/09/07/watters-calls-out-booker-over-i-am-spartacus-moment-i-think-i-smell-phony

Booker for President......good luck with that......he and Harris have behaved badly, and I will not forget.   My gut opinion is that he is a POS.

When the brain is useless go with the gut. Twisted Evil

3I am spartacus Empty Re: I am spartacus 9/29/2018, 8:27 pm

2seaoat

I think back to the theatrics that day, and how contrived the entire controversy was, only to be transcended by even more irrelevant Theatrics. I get a kick on how simple the analysis from talking heads have become. I would be nice to invite a law professor once and awhile so some of these concepts of due process which have left the building can actually be discussed at a level other than the pedestrian chit fest this has become. The fricking material had already been released when this big theatrical show about breaking senate rules became so important......but just like that, gang raping took its place.....go figure.

4I am spartacus Empty Re: I am spartacus 9/29/2018, 8:32 pm

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:I think back to the theatrics that day, and how contrived the entire controversy was, only to be transcended by even more irrelevant Theatrics.  I get a kick on how simple the analysis from talking heads have become.  I would be nice to invite a law professor once and awhile so some of these concepts of due process which have left the building can actually be discussed at a level other than the pedestrian chit fest this has become.  The fricking material had already been released when this big theatrical show about breaking senate rules became so important......but just like that, gang raping took its place.....go figure.

5I am spartacus Empty Re: I am spartacus 9/29/2018, 11:47 pm

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Cory Booker?

Well, despite all his stylings, Barak Obama redux he ain't.

6I am spartacus Empty Re: I am spartacus 9/30/2018, 2:13 am

PkrBum

PkrBum

Booker is a groper... and Blumenthal is an admitted liar. Ya gotta love the ruling elite.. lol.

7I am spartacus Empty Re: I am spartacus 9/30/2018, 12:01 pm

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

PkrBum wrote:Booker is a groper... and Blumenthal is an admitted liar. Ya gotta love the ruling elite.. lol.

If Cory Booker is truly a gay vegan atheist as rumored ... even blacks wouldn't vote for him! Laughing Laughing

(and don't think Trump wouldn't stoop to using all of those things against him ... true or not)

8I am spartacus Empty Re: I am spartacus 9/30/2018, 2:35 pm

2seaoat

He just tries too hard.......I mean comparing him to the cool calculated brilliance of President Obama is really missing everything about the immature, impatient, and theatrical Booker. President Obama sacrificed bucks with an Ivy League law degree, and Booker went to wall street. For me it has become very simple. The arrogance and Hubris of democrats right now will keep Trump in the White House. I really would like to see a humble candidate.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum