Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

GOP

+5
2seaoat
RealLindaL
Telstar
PkrBum
Sal
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1GOP Empty GOP 9/26/2018, 2:43 pm

Sal

Sal

GOP Dn9AMI6UUAACcLb

2GOP Empty Re: GOP 9/26/2018, 3:00 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum

Kavanaugh was nominated on 7/9. This has been a leftist political football. It would've come earlier if not.

https://www.politico.com/newsletters/huddle/2018/08/23/dems-quiet-on-impeachment-republicans-shun-calls-to-delay-kavanaugh-hearings-election-security-bill-hits-setback-dems-down-on-defeating-hunter-300172

Thank you for your useful idiot comrade cooperation though.

3GOP Empty Re: GOP 9/26/2018, 3:21 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Sal wrote:GOP Dn9AMI6UUAACcLb

GOP 58336e12

4GOP Empty Re: GOP 9/26/2018, 3:27 pm

RealLindaL

Telstar wrote:
Sal wrote:GOP Dn9AMI6UUAACcLb

GOP 58336e12

cheers    cheers    cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

5GOP Empty Re: GOP 9/26/2018, 3:40 pm

2seaoat

That is a powerful symbol which will convey that the GOP is sexist, racist, and bad for America. However, it has nothing to do with a confirmation hearing where the next Supreme Court Justice will be confirmed. It also explains why there will be a backlash against the stampede to make this about sexism when clearly it is about politics....stop this nomination with whatever you can throw on the wall.......but I do like the political value of that sign.....political genius.

6GOP Empty Re: GOP 9/26/2018, 4:13 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:That is a powerful symbol which will convey that the GOP is sexist, racist, and bad for America.  However, it has nothing to do with a confirmation hearing where the next Supreme Court Justice will be confirmed.  It also explains why there will be a backlash against the stampede to make this about sexism when clearly it is about politics....stop this nomination with whatever you can throw on the wall.......but I do like the political value of that sign.....political genius.

It has EVERYTHING to do with the Supreme Court nomination.  This is the GOP's wet dream.

GOP 1319_NAT_Judges_A

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/trumps-judicial-takeover-711200/

7GOP Empty Re: GOP 9/26/2018, 4:38 pm

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:That is a powerful symbol which will convey that the GOP is sexist, racist, and bad for America.  However, it has nothing to do with a confirmation hearing where the next Supreme Court Justice will be confirmed.  It also explains why there will be a backlash against the stampede to make this about sexism when clearly it is about politics....stop this nomination with whatever you can throw on the wall.......but I do like the political value of that sign.....political genius.

The most divisive president* in modern history nominates an entitled prick with a history of abusive behavior toward women, and who has spent his entire career as a shameless republican political hack, and old man oats has a case of the vapors because the process has become ...

... political.

Close the door as you exit relevancy, old man oats.

8GOP Empty Re: GOP 9/26/2018, 4:41 pm

2seaoat

You confirm the irrationality, and lack of probative value of this whole inquiry. If this was done to Hillary Clinton during her nomination for SOS, I would defend her against this mob. Sorry, get angry as you want with me.....shoot the messenger, but the man is going to be confirmed. The mid terms are NOT going to be a landslide, and this time hopefully Democrats will wake up from the Cable News talking heads Rachel Maddow suspension of common sense, and get their act together before the 2020 coronation of Trump. My fears for democracy have never been higher watching this chit show.

9GOP Empty Re: GOP 9/26/2018, 4:49 pm

zsomething

I need that on a tee-shirt. And, considering where I live, a cut-down .12 gauge pump to carry with me whenever I wear it.

10GOP Empty Re: GOP 9/26/2018, 4:57 pm

2seaoat

an entitled prick with a history of abusive behavior toward women,

I have heard a great deal of hearsay about abuse, and very little probative proof, but I doubt with your delicate sensitivity the thought of a 17 year old boy touching a breast and holding a girl down in the process.....becomes almost too much pleasure for you to handle with the mistaken belief any of this is relevant and probative.....What would your sensitivities do if this same conduct was applied to Hillary's confirmation hearing? Of course.....the senators were being sexist......I think this best sums up Sal's sensitivities.......One of his girls finds his views.....well kinda of ironic......good advice which you just did not take......like ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife....meeting the man of your dreams......and finding out he has a penis.....oh dear god......17 year old boys have a penis......disgusting, get an injunction to ban the penis, alcohol, and hell lets throw in football.....

11GOP Empty Re: GOP 9/26/2018, 5:28 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum

12GOP Empty Re: GOP 9/26/2018, 5:32 pm

2seaoat

Mother do you think they will try to break my balls.....just why is the political correctness of the wall need to be so high.......

Oh mother should I build the wall......

Mother should I trust the government......ooh ah.....is it just a waste of time.

13GOP Empty Re: GOP 9/26/2018, 5:34 pm

Deus X

Deus X

YO! Pop, throttle back on the meds, you're gettin' a little goofy.

14GOP Empty Re: GOP 9/26/2018, 5:52 pm

2seaoat

YO! Pop, throttle back on the meds, you're gettin' a little goofy.

That point has been passed, I am heavily medicated with a failing liver which is pumping toxins into my brain which causes confusion, but even in this sad state nothing is more clear. This is a crude political witch hunt which has nothing to do with reviewing the relevant body of work of this judge and everything to do with the war on man melding into this anti Trump hysteria which is reinforced by political talking heads each night who think this is how a judicial confirmation hearing should be conducted. No, pink floyd's wall is the irrational political correctness of the ever growing higher wall which is being constructed in America to force Americans to think this has been relevant. It is not relevant by any standard of due process and fairness. However, this is about revenge over the skilled nomination of Gorsch over the impotency of the failed Garland effort. One more failure to come.

15GOP Empty Re: GOP 9/26/2018, 7:52 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Sal wrote:

The most divisive president* in modern history nominates an entitled prick with a history of abusive behavior toward women, and who has spent his entire career as a shameless republican political hack, and old man oats has a case of the vapors because the process has become ...

... political.

Close the door as you exit relevancy, old man oats.

He's only getting pushed by mushroom because he thinks mushroom is above the law. Women are going to nuke the GOP, what a glorious sight it will be.

16GOP Empty Re: GOP 9/26/2018, 8:28 pm

Sal

Sal

FTR, I've never doubted that the entitled prick will be confirmed.

That is testament to the cravenness of the party that supports him and has next to nothing to do with his unfitness to serve.

I'm thinking a little differently after today.

I still think he will get a favorable report from the committee, but I'd put it at less than 50/50 that he makes it out of the full Senate at this point.

17GOP Empty Re: GOP 9/26/2018, 8:42 pm

2seaoat

It takes awhile to have that hopeless feeling set in, but to hide from it does not change the reality.  He will be confirmed.  I actually think he will be more moderate than people think, and he will have glorious sex with the notorious RBG who plausibly gave Scalia his heart attack from gang rapes in the law library.

18GOP Empty Re: GOP 9/26/2018, 8:55 pm

Deus X

Deus X

2seaoat wrote:He will be confirmed.

After the Senate vote, when I make you eat those ridiculous words, are there any condiments you would prefer?

Maybe a little cup of cocktail sauce or some hot mustard, perhaps?

19GOP Empty Re: GOP 9/26/2018, 9:30 pm

2seaoat

You really think this chit storm in your teapot is going to stop gop senators from confirming.....oh and few democratic senators have been quiet.....because they are waiting to join the majority in confirmation to save their political butts. Impotence 101.....but the best part is they actually think anybody beyond the beltway is even watching this chit show......just like before msnbc riling up the sheep about the irrelevant to get higher ratings.....this whole chit storm feeds more of a media circus. Talking heads who do not know very much spewing nonsense to get another paycheck and get the sheep into a frenzy. Where have I seen this behavior before.....? I become the bad guy for telling the simple truth.

20GOP Empty Re: GOP 9/26/2018, 10:51 pm

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:I actually think he will be more moderate than people think,

That's because you are a moron.

"Trump will be a great president because entitlement reform".

Brain-dead, moron ...

make another sports prediction.

21GOP Empty Re: GOP 9/27/2018, 1:15 am

Vikingwoman

Sal wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I actually think he will be more moderate than people think,

That's because you are a moron.

"Trump will be a great president because entitlement reform".

Brain-dead, moron ...

make another sports prediction.

And I thought I was the only one who figured Oatie out?

22GOP Empty Re: GOP 9/27/2018, 1:31 am

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:the thought of a 17 year old boy touching a breast and holding a girl down in the process.....becomes almost too much pleasure for you to handle

The sick nature of that last is almost enough to eclipse the horridness of your infuriating, continuing insistence on downplaying the nature of the attack on Blasey Ford.  

Shame on you, old man.

23GOP Empty Re: GOP 9/27/2018, 4:06 am

2seaoat

I just watched the shape of water, where a feature film involved a woman who was alone who had to resort to beastiality and this villain was a stereotypical insensitive male.......like the #meto movement has an answer......reject men, and in this hisssssssteria, a young man is judged forty years too late.

Now in regard to entitlement reform.....it will be done at sometime during the eight year Trump administration which this hissssssteria guarantees.
The Warriors are the best team in basketball. What do you not understand.

24GOP Empty Re: GOP 9/27/2018, 4:14 am

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:I just watched the shape of water, where a feature film involved a woman who was alone who had to resort to beastiality and this villain was a stereotypical insensitive male.......like the #meto movement has an answer......reject men, and in this hisssssssteria, a young man is judged forty years too late.

The woman was mute. A perfect victim for rapist Kavanaught.

25GOP Empty Re: GOP 10/8/2018, 2:21 pm

Sal

Sal

GOP Screenshot%2B2018-10-07%2Bat%2B1.14.33%2BPM

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum