Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Well Now That Didn't Take Long. Will Florida Wise Up And Vote Blue?

+6
polecat
PkrBum
RealLindaL
zsomething
Deus X
Telstar
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

PkrBum

PkrBum

https://www.politico.com/states/florida/story/2018/10/23/text-message-undercover-fbi-agent-got-gillum-hamilton-tickets-660231

Telstar

Telstar

Well Now That Didn't Take Long. Will Florida Wise Up And Vote Blue? - Page 3 Bigote10

Telstar

Telstar

" A hit dog will holler." and holler he did. lol!

Deus X

Deus X

Trump fears Florida wipeout

The president is mounting an 11th-hour effort to head off high-profile losses for governor and Senate in his adopted home state.

The White House is planning a political rescue mission in Florida, fearing a wipeout in a key swing state next month that could damage President Donald Trump’s reelection hopes.

Trump is expected to visit the state at least twice, according to two people familiar with the plans. Visits from several Cabinet members are likely, as well. Presidential text messages are being sent to Floridians who still haven’t cast their absentee ballots. And discussions are underway about blanketing the state with robocalls from Trump.

On Thursday, Vice President Mike Pence and White House counselor Kellyanne Conway were in the state in support of gubernatorial hopeful Ron DeSantis and Senate candidate Rick Scott, both of whom are close to Trump. Later in the day, the president raised money for Republican House candidate Ross Spano, who's facing an unexpectedly tough challenge in what's been a reliably red district.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/10/26/trump-florida-senate-2018-senate-governor-941802

Telstar

Telstar

Deus X wrote:Trump fears Florida wipeout

The president is mounting an 11th-hour effort to head off high-profile losses for governor and Senate in his adopted home state.

The White House is planning a political rescue mission in Florida, fearing a wipeout in a key swing state next month that could damage President Donald Trump’s reelection hopes.

Trump is expected to visit the state at least twice, according to two people familiar with the plans. Visits from several Cabinet members are likely, as well. Presidential text messages are being sent to Floridians who still haven’t cast their absentee ballots. And discussions are underway about blanketing the state with robocalls from Trump.

On Thursday, Vice President Mike Pence and White House counselor Kellyanne Conway were in the state in support of gubernatorial hopeful Ron DeSantis and Senate candidate Rick Scott, both of whom are close to Trump. Later in the day, the president raised money for Republican House candidate Ross Spano, who's facing an unexpectedly tough challenge in what's been a reliably red district.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/10/26/trump-florida-senate-2018-senate-governor-941802

GOOD! Let him and his followers shit their pants. Florida can take a bow and be proud if they correct the mistakes they made in 2016.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I just finished voting. On the way into the room, a man was seated off to the side, pointed at the 2 black women ahead of me, and said they were going to cancel my vote. I said, "No, they're not." He replied, "Well, then, you're worse than they are." I told him to shut up and reported him, and he was thrown out while I was filling out my ballot. I also got an apology from the staff. Grrrr!

RealLindaL

Floridatexan wrote:
I just finished voting.  On the way into the room, a man was seated off to the side, pointed at the 2 black women ahead of me, and said they were going to cancel my vote.  I said, "No, they're not."  He replied, "Well, then, you're worse than they are."  I told him to shut up and reported him, and he was thrown out while I was filling out my ballot.  I also got an apology from the staff.  Grrrr!

Un-blanking-believable. What a total creep! Good for you for speaking up about him, FT. He deserved to be gone, and then some.

2seaoat

By golly people are surprised by racism.........that is what drives Trump.  The naive mob believes that good will prevail magically.   Evil is not defeated easily, and all I am pointing out is the utter fantasy of the blue wave.  Haters have not changed.

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Give em' hell, Andrew!

Telstar

Telstar

bigdog

2seaoat wrote:By golly people are surprised by racism.........that is what drives Trump.  The naive mob believes that good will prevail magically.   Evil is not defeated easily, and all I am pointing out is the utter fantasy of the blue wave.  Haters have not changed.

What are you going to say next Tuesday night when the Dems take over the House, Seaoat?
Nobody ever said they were surprised by racism, but it is surprising that someone was sitting at the polls talking like that. They needed to be removed and they were.

That's what both parties have poll watchers there to look out for.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum