Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rudy.....Truth isn't truth

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rudy.....Truth isn't truth Empty Rudy.....Truth isn't truth 8/19/2018, 8:41 pm

2seaoat

Orwell would blush. Embarassed

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/giuliani-warns-of-perjury-trap-truth-isnt-truth/ar-BBM7IYX

2Rudy.....Truth isn't truth Empty Re: Rudy.....Truth isn't truth 8/19/2018, 10:24 pm

RealLindaL

Reminds me of nothing so much as the infamous "alternate facts" put forth by Kellyanne Conway.

Up is down and down is up in this White House. Dizzying.

3Rudy.....Truth isn't truth Empty Re: Rudy.....Truth isn't truth 8/20/2018, 8:53 am

zsomething

Truth isn't truth... and fiction isn't fiction. Or, at least 1984 isn't fiction, anymore...

4Rudy.....Truth isn't truth Empty Re: Rudy.....Truth isn't truth 8/20/2018, 10:24 am

polecat

polecat

@realDonaldTrump The Committee to Spell Council Correctly hereby issues its one and only demand: Impeach Trump

5Rudy.....Truth isn't truth Empty Re: Rudy.....Truth isn't truth 8/20/2018, 10:48 am

RealLindaL

polecat wrote:@realDonaldTrump The Committee to Spell Council Correctly hereby issues its one and only demand: Impeach Trump

lol!

Teaching our kids all day long that neither spelling nor facts nor truth-telling nor marital fidelity nor morality in general matter one wit...er, I mean, whit.....

6Rudy.....Truth isn't truth Empty Re: Rudy.....Truth isn't truth 8/20/2018, 12:13 pm

2seaoat

Teaching our kids all day long that neither spelling nor facts nor truth-telling nor marital fidelity nor morality in general matter one wit...er, I mean, whit.....

The damage to America is exactly the truth you have stated. I grew up with Ike and mimi, and I felt nothing but respect as a child. Children look at our President as a clown today, and the institution and office of the Presidency has been damaged for at least a generation.

7Rudy.....Truth isn't truth Empty Re: Rudy.....Truth isn't truth 8/20/2018, 12:29 pm

polecat

polecat

Rudy.....Truth isn't truth 18wtxj10

Now repeat after me...
Truth isn't truth truth isn't truth
What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening.
FASTER!!!
No  No  No  No  No  No  No  No  No  No  No  No

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum